[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I put PS1-2 in the title because I owned a PS2 but I would have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
I put PS1-2 in the title because I owned a PS2 but I would have been able to play it if it were a 1 game, and I can't remember which it might have been.] All I can remember is it possibly being open-world (a specific place I remember is very green and grassy on a sort of cliff with circular pillars you can jump to), you played as a flying squirrel/raccoon/some kind of animal, and you were able to glide/fly. I have no idea what it was about or the goal of the game or anything, but I've had that damn setting stuck in my head for years and I want to try to satisfy it. Thanks in advance

Also I feel like it must not be well known. its not ratchet and clank, klonoa, jak and daxter, or tomba, ty the tazmanian tiger,scaler, vexx
>>
you didn't put anything in the title

but hopefully anons will help you
>>
OP here, i copied and pasted this from somewhere, forgot to put the title

"[PS1-2][early2000s] I rented this game from a Blockbuster when I was very young"
>>
Was it a spyro game?
>>
>>339969641
>you played as a flying squirrel/raccoon

anon
>>
>>339969641
no, it was not but the landscape is similar but darker
>>
>>339969730
>some kind of animal

anon
>>
>>339969754
So the game is 3D, probably a platformer, you're an animal in a green/grassy area, and you can jump on these "pillars". What do you mean by "pillars"? Like ancient greek-looking pillars or what?
>>
>>339968897

100% complete. Next.
>>
>>339969874
Stop trying to one-up me you piece of shit. Op meant some kind of animal that looked like a Racoon or squirrel. If you think Spyro looks like a squirrel you're either retarded or you think OP is retarded.
>>
>>339968897
I know the game, anon.

It is an old PC game and you should go ask /vr/ for its name, not here.
Now go. You can thank me later.

And those pillars were simple trees.
>>
>>339969958
pillars of grassy land with a rocky support
>>
>>339970138
>I know the game, anon
>I know it's a PC game
>I know /vr/ know about it
>BUT I don't know its name

Seriously ƒam?
>>
>>339970107
Regardless of op's meaning, you still haven't suggested anything, making you little more than a shitposter. There's nothing to one-up.
>>
>>339970291
Yeah, se-ri-ou-sly.

You're not the only one who can't remember the name of the games they played when they were in kindergarten.

Plus, asking for this on /v/ is absolutely retarded unless he assumed it had to be PS2 era.
>>
File: smh.jpg (27 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
smh.jpg
27 KB, 508x524
>>339970417
You think Spyro looks like a squirrel mate. There is nothing more to say.
>>
One of the Gex games, maybe? Or Rayman 2?
>>
Jersey Devil.
>>
>>339970695
Sounds like this desu. Can OP confirm?
>>
>>339970693
>>339970695
sadly, none of these are it
>>
lolwat

it's sly
>>
>>339970546
>There is nothing more to say.

How about contributing to the topic?
>>
File: hi.jpg (43 KB, 549x478) Image search: [Google]
hi.jpg
43 KB, 549x478
>>339968897
Is it Frogger?
>>
File: amused.gif (2 MB, 193x200) Image search: [Google]
amused.gif
2 MB, 193x200
>>339970941
I've made like half the posts in this thread and you're still mad about thinking Spyro looks like a raccoon. lol
>>
>>339970528
Not OP but seeing as you also seem to have played the game but don't know the name, can you provide more infos? Would you say it came out 1996-2000?
>>
Vexx?
>>
>>339971190
Definitely pre-2000 (hence why I directed him to /vr/).

It is 3D, really basic textures, the squirrel could very well look like a fox to some (not in any way anthropomorphic, but still cartoony), I think you collected nuts on said trees.
>>
Is it Bubsy 3D?
>>
Conker?
>>
File: gex2-4.png (38 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
gex2-4.png
38 KB, 320x240
>>339968897
Gex?!?!
>>
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYYdRbjeDDI
>>
I searched "Squirrel PS1 game" and found a forum post that seems to describe the exact same game. It goes

>"I am looking for 10-15 years old 3D game. I got it on a CD with a bunch of other stuff in a computer magazine. A game is about a fox (or a squirrel) who is running through a forest. I think the fox was collecting diamonds or something like that. I remember a lot of timbers (used like bridges) and wooden boxes (that the fox used to break)."

The person got no replies but I'm curious as I can't find anything on this mystery game. Especially since according to >>339971432 it also released on PC. The forum poster also seems to be referring to it as a PC game (if you search squirrel PC game you get the same result).
>>
Looking for a game where you play a robit on a space station on something you start off as lvl 1 and can hack other bots to take over their bodies via puzzles but they can hack you back
>>
>>339975014
Metal Arms: Glitch in System?
>>
>>339975014
Space Station: silicon valley for the n64
>>
>>339970868
this
>>
>>339970868
>>339975713

Outside of the animal in question it doesn't seem to be Sly at all. Even then the animal is said to fly or glide like a flying squirrel, rather than a raccoon.
>>
>>339975984
>>339977079
ya , my favorite flavor is vanilla
>>
>>339968897
What about Croc?
>>
>>339977079
Sly gets a paraglider in 2
>>
>>339977808
Its gotta be also released on PC, begin in a grassy-green area, feature pillars or trees that you jump on, collect nuts, and have very basic textures.
>>
It does sound kinda like Conker
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.