[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paper Mario Color Spash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: PaperMarioColorSplash3.png (3 MB, 1273x706) Image search: [Google]
PaperMarioColorSplash3.png
3 MB, 1273x706
I've never seen Nintendo go quiet on a Mario game for this long before.
>>
>>339963283
hopefully they nuked it in favor of making an actual paper mario game.
>>
>>339963501
this, if there is a God in the sky then they'll take those gorgeous looking assets and repurpose the game to play more like Thousand Year Door

but, knowing Nintendo, we've probably just not heard anything because they're coming up with their defense for why the game won't suck, just like they did with Federation Force. Damn, was that pathetic or what?
>>
>>339963501
>>339964110

We've barely seen any gameplay and you people are already giving the game shit

Wait until we see more, or better yet, actually play the game before saying it's bad.

I'm still giving this game a change.
>>
>>339963283

You don't remember Mario Party 10?

Or Island Tour?

Or Sticker Star? Ultra Smash? Mario Maker..?
>>
>>339964462
It's Sticker Star 2. I'm not fucking giving them my money no matter how hard you shill.
>>
>>339964110
Thousand Year Door wasn't that great to begin with famalam
>>
File: 1464832325769.jpg (96 KB, 986x553) Image search: [Google]
1464832325769.jpg
96 KB, 986x553
>>339964462
What we've seen is very similar to a very poorly received game that was released 2 years ago. I have every reason to hold doubt here you turbo cunt.
>>
>>339964462
>Retains Sticker Star's battle system
Yeah, nah. This game needs an overhaul.
>>
A rushed game is forever bad, a delayed game will eventually be good
- Shigeru Samurai
>>
>>339964110
I don't get people upset about Federation Force, and I'm a big Metro is fan. I'd rather have a dumb spin-off, than another Other M, and Fed Force is just that. A spin-off.
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 900x900
>was going to try out ttyd because i never got to play the series
>see nintendo fanboys reaction to the new one
Jesus, this ia the most butthurt fandom i've seen in a long time
>>
>>339964798

Now look at the Metroid fanbase for extra schadenfreude
>>
Nintendo knows no one really wants it, but are publishing it anyways between this being the direction IntSys wants to take the series and that it'll probably sell decently anyways just because it has Mario on the cover.
>>
>>339964786
It was the Chibi Style and hiatus
>>
>>339964462
>Nintendrones have ate so much shit they refuse to accept that nintendo is dead
>>
>>339964919
Just like how Mario Tennis sold?

And that was a holiday game released when the Wii U wasn't literally at death's door.
>>
>>339964786
Chibi triggers people and the fact that this is the first Metroid game in six years and the first since the last good one nine years ago rather than a proper entry really pisses people off.
>>
>>339964852
Fuck off tripfag
>>
>>339964786
>spin off
>only Metroid title in years
It's dead.
>>
File: kekking.jpg (120 KB, 1158x150) Image search: [Google]
kekking.jpg
120 KB, 1158x150
Nintendo is on a roll bros. Who can stop us now?
>>
>Tanabe and Miyamoto have no idea how many people they pissed off
>They probably think people like the Sticker Star formula
>>
>>339964110
Or maybe we haven't heard much of anything about any games for a while because their president died and shit's been in some upheaval since.
>>
>>339966202
>still using Iwata's death as an excuse

Its been almost a year, they got a new president. They've been back to business for a while now. The industry doesn't care how long you grieve for.
>>
>>339963283
I still can't get over how a fucking FLOATING paint bucket with eyes will probably be the only original character in the game. It's somehow worse than the crown in SS.
>>
>>339968054
Didn't mean to capitalise floating there
>>
>>339964462
Every time something like this happens, there's always someone who goes "play the game first!"

Do you believe people are incapable of recognizing patterns?
>>
Let it die.
>>
>>339964462
All I have to say is Bowser Tape.
>>
>>339963501
E3, brother
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.