[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of etrian odyssey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: dancer_by_yuuh_chan-d64d9pu.jpg (139 KB, 1017x786) Image search: [Google]
dancer_by_yuuh_chan-d64d9pu.jpg
139 KB, 1017x786
What does /v/ think of etrian odyssey
>>
>>339956072

I find it oddly addictive, especially the mapping and gathering side of it. The actual battle system is serviceable, I guess, but at least it lends itself well to customization and builds. One of those rare series where every entry is better than the one that came before it.
>>
>>339956072
I'm in the beginning of IV right now, it's really fun. the only problem with it i have is that i dont know where to go on b3f of lush woodlands
>>
>>339956072
I don't like it.
>>
>>339956072
Favorite game series. Played all of them except for EMD.
>>
>>339956072

Cute girls slaying cute things
>>
>>339956072
wizardry clone for children
>>
Waiting for V.
>>
I've been playing EOU as my first entry in the series and am close to getting to the jungle boss. I like the battle mechanics quite a bit so far and mapping is pretty fun. Raquna and Rosa are top tier girls
>>
>>339956072
Sexy kids.
>>
Just another rehashed series with barely any additions that people eat up all the time
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.