[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm playing the first Legend of Zelda game for the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Link - Death.jpg (14 KB, 225x207) Image search: [Google]
Link - Death.jpg
14 KB, 225x207
I'm playing the first Legend of Zelda game for the first time and have no idea what to do after the first dungeon and I keep dying. I don't want to look up a guide.

Help.
>>
>>339948721
>I don't want to look up a guide.
>Help.
Asking /v/ is exactly like using a guide. A really shitty guide.
>>
>>339948839
Give me vague tips of what to do and how to git gud.
>>
>>339948721
Just find another dungeon. It's not hard.
>>
Wander around and you'll find it.
You will need a guide eventually, most likely, so do what you can without it.
>>
This game is meant to be explored. Quit being a fag and grab some graphing paper and start drawing your map.
>>
>>339948721
>I keep dying
Nothing in the game will make combat easier if you can't dodge shit. Pay more attention, all enemies have obvious attack patterns.
>>
>>339948721
Try first to collect the maximun pieces of heart that the overworld has and ruppes for buy the blue suit. After that, you can try to find another dungeon.
>>
>>339949270
The enemies that are actually tough, i.e. darknuts just wander around aimlessly.
>>
>>339948721
The second dungeon is somewhere in the forest that is to the right of where you start. It has a really shit item if I remember correctly so you don't have to do it in order.
>>
File: s-l1000[1].jpg (75 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000[1].jpg
75 KB, 750x1000
>>339950280
If you want, make your own map. Draw it out on graph paper, or something.

If you don't, the game did come with a map, but it was sealed with tape and they didn't want you to use it unless you conceded you needed help.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.