[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autismo bro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: gorilla.jpg (11 KB, 250x220) Image search: [Google]
gorilla.jpg
11 KB, 250x220
How do I deal with my turbo autist brother: 9yo

He makes weird fucking noises, he makes weird gestures, he never fucking listens, and he literally acts like a fucking autist.
I asked him a question once, he blinked three times, winked his eye, and told me to piss off asshole

He does nothing but play my fucking xbox, make a mess and get me in shit for it. I know /v/ is autistic as fuck, so tell me autists of /v/ what cures autism? How to I get this little fucker to act normal. He never wears clean clothes, only wears shorts and inside out t-shirts, he acts like a major cunt

>inb4 show him love and don't call him a retard
Fuck you, did that for 9 years.
>inb4 you cant cure autism anon
Of course you can, Bill Gates cured his

I'll dump Clara Babylegs nudes if anyone gives me the cure for autism, and yes I actually have them (I know you fags want to see if so post)
Quads gets a sample to prove
>>
File: Edward_rostro.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Edward_rostro.png
1 MB, 1280x720
did you consider to kill him by breaking his pad to make a short circuit?
>>
Get rid of the Xbox and tell him you hid it somewhere. Say that you'll let him keep it if he finds it.
>>
>he makes weird gestures
Teach him the basics of CQC
>>
>>339948915
Clearly your autistic, why not contribute useful info to the OP?
>>
>>339948472
Is he diagnosed with autism? Because I mean, if he's LITERALLY autistic or on the spectrum, then that's one thing. if he's not diagnosed and you legitimately think there's something wrong with him, please talk to your parents. It's important.

This is also /adv/ material, not /v/ but whatever.
>>
>>339948472
>He does nothing but play my fucking xbox, make a mess and get me in shit for it.
you have to be 18 or older to post here kiddo
>>
>>339948472
slap his bitch face
>>
>>339948472
Next time he acts up, slap him hit him, whatever if he really starts acting up.
>>
>>339950136
No he's not diagnosed with anything. The school gave him special privileges for his state standard exams though (Citing his bad behaviour, etc. as a reason for extra time etc.)
>>
>>339950693
hit him fuck and talk to your parents that he is a huge faggot shit
Show him what's life and what's the meaning to live with orthers
>>
>>339950693
Tell your parents that he should get tested for autism then. If he's genuinely autistic then you're out of luck. If he isn't, hit the fucker and tell him to grow up.
>>
>>339948472
Bill Gates has Aspergers, not straight up Autism.

things got reclassified so Aspergers is on the 'Austism Spectrum' now, but it's like comparing high functioning social retards with low functioning social retards.

if he was diagnosed with Autism /before/ the change to the spectrum thing, there wasn't much hope.

this is all coming from a high functioning social retard by way, so take my opinion with a grain of Autism
>>
>>339948472
> Bill Gates cured his (autism)
No, he either never had it, or never had a more pronounced version, or he is simply so rich that no one talks about it, but he did not "cure" it.
>>
>>339950979
They don't want to, they don't believe it's possible he's a retard
>>
>>339949992
>/v/ thread
>gives game advice for offtopic post
fuck off
>>
Not videogames you fucking dumb ass. For the record, you're no better than your autistic brother.
>>
Not vidya. OP is obviously underaged.
>>
>>>>adv
>>
>>339948915
>>339951674
that's not even remotely funny though
>>
This sounds severe op. You should consider asking /r9k/. But you better hurry before he startss mumbling shit about normies and literally REEEs.
>>
>tell your parents to get him tested
>if that doesn't work, go to his school and talk to one of his teachers or his guidance counselor and tell them what's wrong and have them talk to your parents for you or get him tested at school
>if that doesn't work, talk to your own counselor or see a therapist and they'll tell you what can be done
>if that still doesn't work, hit the faggot every time he curses at you and hide your Xbox when you're not using it so he can't get to it

It's that easy, you underage faglord.
>>
I ran a special ed mma in high school, so the cure is letting him fight other autists, but get people to watch and collect money from it, I bought my ps3 with that
>>
That mother should pay for getting the gorilla killed due to her shitty parenting. Fucking niggers can't pay attention to their nigglets.
>>
>>339948472
>I asked him a question once, he blinked three times, winked his eye, and told me to piss off asshole
Sounds like bro material to me senpai.
>>
>all these anons telling op to smack that fool
Don't underestimate retard strength.
>>
Hit him
If he keeps doing it hit him harder
>>
>>339953392
The father has been arrested in the past on human trafficking charges too I believe. The world would be better off without them.
>>
>>339953574
He's 9, even a fat fucking neckbeard could bodyslam a 9 y/o.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 400x300
>>339948472
Back to 9gag with you.
>>
All you morons telling me I' need to get off 4chan are so fucking stupid. He's 9, I said I've been dealing with him for 9 years. I'm fucking 19. I was 10 when he was born. Piss off, go play overwatch in your moms basements you fucking losers
>>
>>339954463
>call other people losers
>while asking for Reddit tier life advice on 4chan
>>
I would say that autism runs through your entire family and your are not the expection since you opening this kind of thread on a video game board and also we already know there is no "cure" for autism.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.