[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's that game you so desperately want but will never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1454877444847.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1454877444847.gif
2 MB, 400x300
What's that game you so desperately want but will never happen, /v/?

>tfw no post apoc game set in british countryside
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
I know it sounds stupid but a Bethesda style RPG based on the HTTYD franchise.
>>
>>339947529
Not stupid, just oddly specific.
>>
>>339947124
You mean "Sir, You Are Being Hunted"?
>>
>>339947843
Okay, to be more specific an open world fallout style one with no steampunk nonsense.
>>
A game about building a castle, managing and defending it, but from either a first person RPG or isometric RPG point of view rather than a strategy game.
You would still control a hero like in an RPG, walk around the castle and could even go out and raid bandits or kill monsters to bring back treasures to your keep. Your raids would trigger enemy attacks on your castle.

You could say I want something like player strongholds in Bioware RPGs, but far more detailed and complex, and the entire game centered around it.
>>
>>339947843
Is that any good?
Looked real nice when I saw the trailer but the price and the early acces status made me hesitant.
>>
>>339948154
If there's heavy cosmetic aspects of designing the castle and npcs in it, that would be comfy as fuck.

>sitting in a castle as it pours with rain outside and the only light is from a few candles
>>
File: 1462701961147.jpg (53 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1462701961147.jpg
53 KB, 640x360
Zero Time Dilemma

Oh
Wait
>>
>>339947124
Open world cyberpunk game with customization and all that. Don't fuck up CDPR.
>>
Kind of ripping of Eternal Darkness here, but i'd love for a horror game to be set in a monastery, with two characters one a monk in the dark ages who finds a cult at the heart of a remote monastery and one a writer set in modern times investigating the writings of the monk. Your choices in the dark ages would effect how the second half of the game would play out, like how the monks work would be viewed so the player could make decisions that would make the monks work come across as viewed as been the writings of a mad man or a work of subtle critical view on the times, it'd also effect what the environment would be like how damaged the monastery would be and the influence the cult would have in the modern days.
>>
>>339947124
a good fucking starfox
>>
Paradox Cold War GS
;_;
>>
>>339949856
starfox 2 and starfox 64 are both very good
>>
>>339947124
kf_farm
>>
A wizard simulator.
The depressing part is it exists, but only as a tech demo and for VR.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/436820/?
What I want is a complete game without the VR meme.
Just playing a wizard on the rise to power from apprenticeship to top wizard, then fucking about in his tower researching spells, crafting trinkets, and traveling into different dimensions. Maybe with a side-thing where you sell your magical shit to adventurers, then send them off on quests to obtain mcguffins you need for other shit. Possibly include a quest to achieve immortality and battle rival wizards.

But all we'll ever get is another fantasy vidya where all classes are pretty much the same story-wise and wizards just get to toss multi-colored fireballs around, on a quest to defeat an ancient evil I will never care about, at most inheriting some lackluster magic-themed stronghold that doesn't really do anything.
>>
File: ball buster.gif (901 KB, 200x168) Image search: [Google]
ball buster.gif
901 KB, 200x168
>>339947124
60 fps hd god hand
>>
>>339947981
It's not steampunk.
>>
File: starcitizen.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
starcitizen.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>339947124
>>
File: 1464996667752.png (472 KB, 986x553) Image search: [Google]
1464996667752.png
472 KB, 986x553
>>339947124
Ace Attorney crossover with any well known franchise, really. Doesn't have to be vidya IP only. Each case would be a different crossover, not the entire game being a crossover like Layton vs AA.

You'd have to defend a character from that franchise because they have been accused of murdering another character and investigate in known locations of that franchise's universe.

For example one case is Tom Nook murdered the town mayor for not paying his overdue debt and now you gotta defend Isabelle because she was the last person who was seen with the mayor or something.

Sound's autistic but I'd love it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.