[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everybody forgive this manipulative bitch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: syana.png (289 KB, 489x334) Image search: [Google]
syana.png
289 KB, 489x334
Why does everybody forgive this manipulative bitch?
>>
>>339941201
Dose it count if you save her accidentally?

Would say how but i dont trust spoiler tag to work.
>>
shes sexi and i love her ass
>>
>>339941201

When you're attractive, literally anything you do can be forgiven
>>
>>339941360
Do you have brain damage?
>>
>>339941636
She led someone into believing that she could predict the future thus leading into a death of a brother and traumatizing the other. She used Vampbro for her own personal revenge, leading to Geralt and Regis forced to kill him as well as an entire kingdom in turmoil when she didn't do as Vampbro commanded costing innocent lives. But, you just care about how she looks. Fuck off.
>>
The ending where Detlaff kills her and you get thrown in jail to be bailed out by Dandelion honestly seems the best and most appropriate way for Geralt's story to end and at least evil bitch is gone.
>>
>>339941201

She's a noble and her sister refuses to disown her.
>>
File: 904806-950892_20080929_003.jpg (273 KB, 1280x733) Image search: [Google]
904806-950892_20080929_003.jpg
273 KB, 1280x733
>>339941201
>saving cursed bitches
JUST FUCK MY NEUTRALITY UP
>>
>>339941982
She did wrong but Detlaff sperging the fuck out killing tons of innocent people because he 'doesn't understand deceit' does not really paint him in a positive light

In the end this final story is the age old dilemma that has plagued Geralt about choosing the lesser evil
>>
>>339942081
You get bailed out by dandelion? God dammit that sounds way better, if only I didn't get her stupid ribbon
>>
>>339942792
yeah Duchess is pissed at you and trows you in a dungeon but out of nowhere Dandelion swoops in and calms things down you get to keep your vineyard and stuff too because he spoke to the duchy officials or something too
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.