[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: heroes.jpg (465 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
heroes.jpg
465 KB, 1200x630
What went wrong?
>>
They tryed to compete with watchdogs and got creamed.
>>
Setting the casual bar so fucking low even the casuals don't want to play it
>>
Even if it does some new things for the genre it's not interesting enough to gather a huge community.
>>
>>339937989
>removing 90% of the content and mechanics is "doing new things for the genre"
>>
Mobility creep. Li Ming and Tracer are the cheapest heroes ever with multiple get out of jail free cards.
>>
>>339937115
>select butcher in ranked just because
>entire team gets triggered call me shit player every 5 seconds, blame me for everything, a guy next to me die to abathur mines and blame for it, they keep saying butcher has 6% winrate in HL etc.
>I don't say anything
>5 minutes in
>we win an objective flawlessly
>completely steam roll their team easy as fuck
>win with boss push 10 minutes in

The MOBA community is trash
>>
>>339938068
>different maps
>objectives
>>
I like HotS. Games are short and gameplay is engaging focusing on team fights and you don't have to grind minions for hours.
>>
>>339937115
Removing solo exp

Straigh up just that, it makes it harder to lose yeah but impossible to solo carry.
>>
Too many russians.
>>
>>339938196
>implying other assfaggots don't have objectives
>implying the objectives in other assfaggots aren't better because they're integrated naturally instead of "go here when the game tells you to!"

>different maps
>All are the same shit, converge where and when the game tells you to
>>
>>339938613
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's not different than the other mobas.
>>
>>339938848
>get btfo
>well you just don't like it!
Every fucking time
At least it's better than the "you're just bad at the game lmoa" response I guess

No matter how much I like or dislike it, forced objectives in a formula that traditionally has natural objectives is not innovation, that's just more simplification and streamlining like everything else they've done with the game
>>
Combine it with reaper ult and its an instant team kill
>>
>>339937115
they buried starcraft 2 when Hots came out and buried HotS when Overwatch came out, now OW has like 2 month lifespan and everybody will move on to WoW Legion
>>
>>339939026
You btfo nothing.

I think most people agree it's more streamlined. The team levels up at the same time and there are no items at all.

The game is completely focused on objectives which differs from the typical farm and push style.
>>
>>339937115
>Fucking terrible gameplay.
>Worst economic model since LoL.

Small wonder.
>>
They change characters like underwear and it's fucking annoying. 5 characters I've mained they fucking RUINED and I won't even play it anymore, don't get too attached to a characters play style unless you don't mind a complete overhaul 2 weeks later
>>
>>339938271
this.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.