[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok.... about to drop some money on this thing. Friends are playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: overwank.jpg (170 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
overwank.jpg
170 KB, 1920x1080
Ok.... about to drop some money on this thing.

Friends are playing it and I've shat on it ever since I've seen it. Graphics and characters just don't agree wit my brain at all.

Gameplay looks pretty mindless to a point, so I could probably get into it with the right group.

Potential buyers remorse or fun times ahead? We'll see...

How are you finding it, /v/ ?-
>>
It's absolute garbage and I'm loving it
>>
>>339931458
Fun for the first hours but increasingly boring and the cheese aspect of the game starts to show up (the braindead ultimates, ....) I just see OW as the new CoD, a dumbed down gameplay, I'd say OW is to the FPS genre what Mc Donalds is to a 5 star restaurent, its intense, its a mess, its fun at low doses, but it certainly isn't interesting to play in the long run.
>>
File: bawwww.jpg (24 KB, 287x387) Image search: [Google]
bawwww.jpg
24 KB, 287x387
This is what lonely people do, I guess
>>
>>339931458
It's alright. Only annoying characters are McCree and potentially Mei (Shes usually trash and is barely annoying to me but most people think otherwise). Pubs are better than most games but playing with friends is the most fun so at least you have that to back you up. The game won't die for a long while if Blizzard updates it.

Oh and the Weekly Brawl bullshit is hit or miss. Last weeks was a blast this weeks it's absolute dog shit.
>>
>>339932505
>Fun for the first hours but increasingly boring
this to be honest famalam
>>
>>339931458
How should I know what you prefere?

If you don't give a fuck about:
-Cash Shop
-20 ticks
-PvP only
-playing with randoms is cancer
-40/60$
-Blizzards retarded anti Battleborn marketing
then why shouldn't you buy the game?
>>
I enjoyed it for a bit, but i'm already about over it.
I liked tf2 alot more.
>>
it's a decent game, not the best shooter ever but the only decent shooter in recent memory that will also retain a playerbase for longer than a month. future gameplay content (heroes, maps) will be free as well
>>
>>339935741
shame on u
>>
>>339935180
>Cash shop
>>339935180
Boxes. You can't actually pay2win.
>>
>>339931458
Played about 5 rounds, it was the worst piece of shit imaginable, definitely not buying it. I feel like it's only popular because it's the "new cool hip game that all the youtubers are playing" kinda like FNAF or Gone home or Last of us
>>
>>339931458
Remember anon, don't judge a game by what people say in this thread, judge a game by how many threads there are on /v/ about it.

/v/ will always talk shit about good games but the difference is how often they talk about a game.

Examples: Elder Scrolls Online, Battleborn, The Witcher 3
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.