[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit this game is great why the hate? >Amazing graphics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: resident-evil-6-1920.jpg (392 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
resident-evil-6-1920.jpg
392 KB, 1920x1080
Holy shit this game is great why the hate?

>Amazing graphics
>Fun plot
>Refined gameplay
>Excellent bossfights
>Fantastic bro op and other multiplayer modes

This game is pure actions kino why so hateful?
>>
>>339929410
>Amazing graphics
Might be stretching it more than a bit there m8, but yeah.

I love RE6's action combat far more than 4 or 5. If you're going to take the series in the action route go full fucking action, not the half assed tank/action hybrid. Of course i'd rather the series hadn't gone the action route at all, but i'll take what I got. RE6 is a good game.
>>
>>339929410
>>339929863
5 still looks better. I refused to play it till recently. Got it for dirt cheap. If you look past all the bullshit and play coop on professional with a buddy yhere is fun to be had. The multiplayer modes are shit though
>>
I just hated how scripted all the events felt. You were expected to do everything in very specific ways.
>>
>>339931026
Mercs is the best in the series, by far.
>>
>>339929410
>this game is pure action

You answered your own question.
>>
File: 1443281147693.jpg (25 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
1443281147693.jpg
25 KB, 720x400
Nigger I love RE6 but the campaign has some absolutely atrocious level design and bosses, and the story is somehow worse than previous games.
>kino
Oh wait you're just shitposting
>>
File: 1403397184290.jpg (42 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
1403397184290.jpg
42 KB, 479x720
>>339931794
>>
File: 139483627938.png (563 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
139483627938.png
563 KB, 569x802
>>339929410
>Agent hunt mode
>>
>Bunny Hop said it was good, so we have to be contrarian with it

>Amazing graphics
That made everything feel incredibly automated with a bunch of gimmicks.
>Fun plot
Fun is totally a buzzword when talking about storyline. The Room is fun for Pete's sake.
>Refined gameplay
That no one wanted
>Excellent Boss Fights
That's a extreme stretch
>>
>>339929410
>>Excellent bossfights

No. Every boss fight feels 2 phases too long. And don't say kino. We have enough /tv/ memes.
>>
>>339929410
Yeah it's all great and cool when you're on your first run.
Talk to me when you start playing it on no hope.
Sometimes, the game will not spawn a single herb for a whole chapter, not to mention that melee interaction with zombies is broken as all fuck, it's basically broken
>>
>>339929410
>>Refined gameplay

did we play the same game? The gameplay was total ass.

Not to mention all those damn QTEs
>>
>>339932659
>fedora image and no text

confirmed for shitposting
>>
File: 1414261631321.png (169 KB, 335x393) Image search: [Google]
1414261631321.png
169 KB, 335x393
>that limp wristed attack animation from regular zombies where they barely move their arm and it counts as an attack
>that unavoidable damage when a cutscene ends with someone shooting at you
>that unavoidable damage when half the games cutscenes leave the gameplay running so a zombie roasts you after it ends
>that retarded pacing where you meet 1 or 2 enemies for half a level then face an impossible meat grinder in heavily scripted events (wew suddenly im surrounded, if only that cutscene wasn't there)
>those horrible, scripted "bossfights"
>that horrible inventory system where you choose between a single green herb or 150 rounds of ammo
>that horrible level design where after 6 playthroughs you single out sections with actual gameplay and just don't play half the game ever again
>those QTEs
>those fucking QTEs
and I still play it because revelations 2 runs like wet dog shit
>>
File: Jack_black_stop.jpg (23 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
Jack_black_stop.jpg
23 KB, 512x288
>>339933148
>>Bunny Hop said it was good

Who?
>This whole post.
>>
>carry 5 grenades in 1 slot
>but 2 green herbs take 2 slots
game """""""""design""""""""""
>>
>that fight in the airplane on no hope
>no room to move around, thing is so big it takes up 3/4ths of the area
>thing has so much health even the magnum seems like a pea shooter
>can't safely shoot anywhere but the head
>only has one attack so you just shoot, shoot, shoot, then roll past it over and over again
>trying to get one last shot in before it's too close and I need to roll, and that idiot helena shoots its stomach and the gas hits me and knocks me over, taking off half of my health in the process
>get grabbed even once and all of your health is gone
who was the idiot that designed this fight?
>>
>>339934665
there is a U shaped hallway behind the stairs
It still runs almost as fast as you and you won't get much distance to turn around and shoot.
Considering how difficult it is to find heals, and the ways you lost hp in this game, you would think those braindead monkeys would just let the entire health pool regenerate instead of trying to appeal to hardcore fans by letting only 1 cube at a time do it
The game is such a mess
>>
File: lel.png (797 KB, 812x806) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
797 KB, 812x806
Whether 7 is like 4 or like 6 I will love it either way
There is nothing like resident evil, for some fucking reason
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.