[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What button was used for 180/running in RE1, 2, & 3 on PS1?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
What button was used for 180/running in RE1, 2, & 3 on PS1? Maybe I'm just a newfag, having only ever played RE4, Code Veronica, and RE2 on PS2/3 respectively, but running and doing a 180 with circle is fucking retarded as far as I can tell. Lay your thumb down on the face buttons and you will notice that, in its neutral position, it rests on the X and square buttons, and that trying to rest it on both X and O is an awkward, clunky mess. I'm so fucking upset.
>>
square
>>
>>339928510
180 turn was introduce in RE3.
otherwise running is Box.
>>
>>339928510
>>339928639
>>339928750
No, wait. Literally the entire control scheme is fucked up. Cross should be action /attack, box should be run/180, O should be switch character, and triangle should be menu or status, while options should be Solo/Team.
>>
>>339929072
Get the fuck over it.
>>
>>339929749
No. This is a fucking ridiculous display of incompetence. The controls don't even resemble those of other classic Resident Evil games, and the options do fuck all to remedy the situation. What a waste of fucking money.
>>
>>339929985
Close the tab.
>>
>>339929985
Well if you're going to be a raging faggot about it then stop playing.

It's almost a shame that you'll miss out on them because your crippling autism prevents from learning a control scheme.
>>
>>339929072
>box

You better be trolling, nigga.
>>
>>339930574
Just saying what the other anon said. I don't fucking know what most of /v/ calls it. I call it "square".

>>339930349
I've already learned two different control schemes for classic Resident Evil. The one for GameCube, and the one for PS2/PS3. If I learn this convoluted mess, then I'll have to readjust every time I want to go back and play classic RE on PS2/PS3.
>>
>>339930917
>I'll have to readjust every time I want to go back and play classic RE on PS2/PS3.

How can anyone be this much of a big fucking autistic baby?
>>
You're all fools.
>>
isn't doing 180 in RE just tap backward twice?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.