[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: onechanbara-z2-chaos-logo.jpg (216 KB, 510x287) Image search: [Google]
onechanbara-z2-chaos-logo.jpg
216 KB, 510x287
what went right?
>>
Nothing, the ps4 just just lost another exclusive
>>
It went from being a shit game because it wasn't on pc to being a good game because it's on pc now
That's what always happens
>>
This game is hard to describe.
Like it doesn't feel finished it something, played for about 1 hour before refunding
>>
>>339912732

This is what pc gamers think even when they are ported a shit game

Stay classy pc gamers
>>
>>339911668
It's fun as fuck
>>
Why PCucks keep begging for our games?
>>
>>339911668
>what went right?

they released it on PC
>>
>>339913916
Because we like to play all games old and new.
Our gaming interest encompasses all of the gaming universe.
Rather than keep jumping generation to generation on the whims of sony or microsoft or whoever like you faggots

But i agree to things like what>>339912732
said
>>
>7 posts
>5 of which are platform war shit
Just imagine the "actual videgame discussion" to "my platform is better than yours" ratio across the entirety of /v/ right now
>>
>>339915923

I come to /v/ for the console wars
>>
>>339915923
PC fats shit up threads for games not on PC so i shit up threads for PC games
Only fair
>>
>>339917602
I mean, that's cool. I'm not going to try to tell you how to live your life or anything. I just don't understand how you think that's the best way to spend your time here.
>>
>>339915923
These threads are only ever that.
It doesn't matter how shit the game is, once it's ported it's somehow a win for whoever gets it.
>>
>>339918092
People taking the term "win" personally, as if they've lost an actual skirmish or some shit is probably the bigger problem.
At no point in the OP was platform mentioned. It's a new release - of course people who don't own a Vita are going to talk about it.
>>
>>339918564
It's a PS4 game first off
Second off it was shit on along with the PS4 for years until it came to PC
And now op is asking what went right
It's obvious what platform he's siding with
>>
>>339918564
>as if they've lost an actual skirmish or some shit is probably the bigger problem.
That too, but faggots acting like getting the port makes them better is just as bad. It's a two-way faggotry system. Personally, I don't give a fuck, I've got a PS4 and a decent PC and I still don't care for the game that much.
>It's a new release - of course people who don't own a Vita are going to talk about it.
Speak for yourself, I'm looking forward to Odin Sphere and Ys 8.
>>
>>339913232
Because PS4 players are meme gamers who only play the latest popular triple A release and then dump it when the next triple A gets released
>>
>>339918679
>Second off it was shit on along with the PS4 for years until it came to PC
So? Do you have proof that the people shitting on the game are the same people now praising the PC release? I'd personally only heard of the game in passing, but I ignore threads about games that release on platforms I don't own. The PC release piqued my interest, though.
>It's obvious what platform he's siding with
>siding
Just don't take it to heart. Job done.
Shitposting aside, nobody ACTUALLY cares what games you play, on what system, or how you play them. Except Soulsfags. Those guys are another level.
>>
Anyone else having trouble with the menu sounds?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.