[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is China filled with black people in 2027?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9
File: Deus-Ex-Human-Revolution.jpg (315 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Deus-Ex-Human-Revolution.jpg
315 KB, 1920x1200
Why is China filled with black people in 2027?
>>
the pussy game ridiculous
>>
>>339907378
Adam Jensen is black?
>>
>>339907378
After conquering the white pussy the Asian bitches are next.
>>
File: pOKte.png (704 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
pOKte.png
704 KB, 1024x819
>>339907723
>>
The Chinese are very progressive people and instituted diversity quotas. It's so good it has to be enforced at the barrel of the gun.
>>
>>339907378
I don't see any black people in that picture.
>>
This game was great up until I couldn't progress any further because my hacking skill was too low and there was no way to grind.
>>
>>339908965

Look up the codes and passwords on the wiki then
>>
Holy shit OP are you some kind of racist?
>>
>>339908664

Those are Blasian or Chiggers if you wish.
>>
The Chinese are currently expanding into Africa, and it's becoming more and more common for them to take African brides
>>
>>339908664
fat
chinese
labias
>>
>>339908664
Gyaru girls
>>
>>339908965
>not hacking everything in sight
>>
How does this game measure up to the other Deus Ex games?
I'm thinking of getting it but I'm not sure whether it's a good idea or not
>>
>>339909637
It's alright. Shooting is more fun than the other games, not that that's really hard. There are a lot of really fucking stupid design choices that make you wonder what the hell the devs were thinking though.
>>
Why wouldn't there be? In a time of globalism ethnic homogenity will probably be constrained only to places that are so shitty that nobody wants to move there anyway.

China seems to be pretty well of in that world so people immigrated there.
>>
>>339909884
>There are a lot of really fucking stupid design choices
Really? Like what?
>>
>>339909929
>wanting an entire progeny of new age industrialists to lead the way in a prosthetic future
>>
>>339907378
Dominant genes and many fell for the bbrc meme.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He09JaBVZdE

Silly french canadians
>>
>>339909637
A lot of people enjoy it, including fans of the original, but I personally didn't get much out of it. It's definitely what a modern Deus Ex would be, but nothing particularly caught my interest about it. I also despise cover-based shooting, which always feels like shit to me.
>>
>>339907378
GO YANKEES
>>
China is in the process of colonizing larges swathes of African territory to secure the materials necessary for high tech manufacturing. With trade connections comes immigration.
>>
>>339910440
They drive the British out, and then they practice their business form.

Heresy.
>>
>>339910157

I'll give in.

What's BBRC?
>>
>>339909982
Two main problems. The first is that they made the experience system shit. Instead of just getting XP for doing objectives, you now get it for everything, and it's not balanced either. If you punch people instead of using a gun you get a bonus. If you knock out people instead of killing them you get a bonus. If you complete an area without setting off alarms you get a bonus. If you shoot people in the head you get a bonus. It's not a huge deal since you get enough anyway, but it's still shit that different playstyles get rewarded with more XP when the devs claim you should be able to play how you want. Also means you should never use computer passwords even if you know them, since that way you miss out on the XP for hacking them.
Second is that melee is now a special attack cutscene. As long as you're in range you automatically knock out/kill the target (except you shouldn't ever kill them because that gets you less experience), and time stops while you do it. It costs you energy so you can't spam it infinitely, but if you have some built up you can walk into a group of people and then chain melee attacks and take 0 damage since the enemies will patiently wait for their turn as you kill them one by one. But that's not as big a problem as the first, since you can just avoid punching people if you want. You can't avoid the experience system being stupid.

Also there are some unavoidable boss fights where you just get put in a room with a unique enemy and have to kill them to proceed. I was okay with that, but a lot of people weren't. Maybe you won't be either, I can't be sure.
>>
>>339910689
Big black robo cock.
>>
>>339909637
it works pretty well as a stealth/espionage type of game. it starts to fall apart in combat-heavy scenarios -not completely, but enough to frustrate the player. it becomes particularly obvious in boss fights. first boss fight is the worst offender.
>>
File: 2012-07-09_00001.jpg (194 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
2012-07-09_00001.jpg
194 KB, 1600x900
Honestly I didn't see the problems that people mention here in my playthrough.
>>
>>339909637

It's a great game. Not as good as the original, but it's a lot better than Invisible War

They modernized a lot of it, and they normiealized a lot of the game too

My favorite part is we have mini map with quest markers now, so no more getting lost

You can't miss augmentations anymore like you could in DE1. The main character has every augmentation at the start, but they're all deactivated. You need to find generic activation kits to actually use them, or you can get a activation kit by getting enough EXP

Most of the augmentations now are passives. This is because the game was designed with consoles in mind, and consoles do not have too many buttons

No more skills. It's justified that the protagonist is ex-SWAT and the police academy taught him how to use shit like explosives and rocket launchers. Augmentations gave him the knowledge to do everything else like hack

No more melee combat. If you want to go for melee takedowns you walk/sneak/run up to them and press Q. Jensen uses his kung-fu skills to take them down in an animation

No more lockpicking or use of multitools. All doors are electronic and can be hacked by you. But you need to invest in your hacking augmentations, hacking is also a minigame.

As a side note, hacking is the easiest way to get experience. If you hack every single door you see and get all of the datastores in the minigame you'll accumulate a tonne of EXP

The character development isn't great. At the end you'll know almost nothing about certain main characters, while you'll know a lot about minor characters.

Certain characters will react to how many people you kill in a level, which sort of amused me.

The game is also a lot easier than the first Deus Ex. Even on the hardest difficulty I only die when I accidentally set off a mine

Oh, and get the director's cut edition. The standard edition has shitty boss battles where stealthy characters are fucked
>>
>>339907378
This pic reminds me of that vegetated anime girl who got robotic arms. Also she was holding a "get well soon card"
>>
>>339911541
>buy brocolli and lube!
>>
that part was basically shanghai guetto. FYI shanghai is a very cosmopolitan city
>>
>>339909637
holy shit just pirate it who cares?

why is everyone on this site so indecisive? you know, that's a sure sign of depression, anon.
>>
>>339908965
I thought there were alternative ways to get through everything in HR, where was this?
>>
>>339911616
>The standard edition has shitty boss battles where stealthy characters are fucked
They aren't that bad, even if you are a stealthy character. Weapon skills don't exist, like you said, so you're always fine there. The only way you can fuck yourself is if you decide you're going to be so stealthy that you won't even bother picking up ammo/grenades, and there's no reason to do that. It's not like there's anything else to put in your inventory.
>>
File: 15475474.jpg (39 KB, 341x411) Image search: [Google]
15475474.jpg
39 KB, 341x411
>playing IW before MD comes out since I never finished it
>those small as fuck levels
>those loading times
>that gimped stealth system
>that terrible (and not in a so-bad-its-good kind of way from the original) voice acting
>one
>ammo
>type

Seriously, fuck anyone that unironically thinks this shitheap was better than HR.
>>
File: 1447811257222.jpg (21 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1447811257222.jpg
21 KB, 258x245
>>339912301
>"those loading times"
>having such a toaster you can't even play a 10 year old game properly
>>
>>339912150

>The only way you can fuck yourself is if you decide you're going to be so stealthy that you won't even bother picking up ammo/grenades,

Kek, my first play though I only picked up energy bars and tranquilizer darts
>>
>>339910379
>>339910828
>>339910980
>>339911616

Ah, I see. I was always more of a ghosting kind of guy, there's just something about finishing a level without interacting whatsoever with the enemies. And, admittedly, I was never big in forced combat encounters, not really my thing, but it's not enough to ruin the experience for me, by far. As long as the gunplay is serviceable, I'll manage. Talking of which, is sniping good in this game?

The EXP thing seems to be a problem, though, since getting too powerful too early is no fun. Can you choose when to 'level up' or do you have to take an upgrade once you reach the required ammount of XP?

I checked and the Director's Cut is available digitally for 15 bucks, is it a good price for what it is?
>>
>>339907378
because the illuminati wanted it that way
>>
>>339907378
It's explained in the game itself that Hengsha attracts a high number of migrant workers.
>>
The chinese were taking on anyone. And probably prioritized augmented people.

So a black guy with augments is more useful than a normal chink.
>>
>>339907378
Due to the one child policy china is full of men with no chance of ever having a chinese gf let alone a wife.

Chinese people are moving into africa in record numbers and chinese men are very attractive to african women since chinese men are all entrepreneurs opening up stores with a promising future where as african men are just selling bush meat on the street.

This is happening in real life right now.

1 billion chinese men + 1 billion african women = a fucking shit ton of chinegroes.
>>
>>339909169
I was wondering what they were offering aid to those useless niggers for.
>>
>>339912702
you can choose to level up whenever you want
>>
>>339912702
You choose when to level. You could theoretically go through the whole game without ever upgrading anything if you wanted.
>>
File: 143524523.jpg (96 KB, 800x437) Image search: [Google]
143524523.jpg
96 KB, 800x437
>>339909169
>>339913040
dumbass chinks
>>
>>339913040
blinese?

blackanese?

CHACK?!
>>
>>339913384
>Africa sends all of their men to Europe
>China sends all of their men to Africa

I dunno, sounds like China is getting the better deal here
>>
>>339912702

You can chose when to level up. There's an unmentioned cap of 60 kits though. If you go over you'll lose some of your kits

15 bucks is a good deal. My first run took me 12 hours I think. Or you can torrent it.

>And, admittedly, I was never big in forced combat encounters

The only forced encounters are the boss fights. The director's cut edition added hackable turrets and traps in the boss rooms. Admittedly that's still not as good as DE1 where you could avoid boss fights entirely
>>
>>339913250
Awesome to hear, then being showered in XP isn't as bad
>>
>>339909982

The bosses are fucking omniscient they always know where you are, you can be attacked while in the hacking mini game too.
>>
>>339912702
well, the gunplay itself is serviceable, but the combat was really built around cover-shooting.
this would normally be fine, but the bosses all have mechanics to flush you out of cover, turning them into run-and-gun shootfests, which the game doesn't do well -mostly because weapon switching is slow as fucking hell.
there are solid ways to cheese the bosses, though.
first boss - have stun-gun, will travel
second boss - emp mines and/or electric resistance armor upgrade
third boss - hack the turret at the beginning of the stage and carry it with you into the boss chamber
hyron core - turret ring can't shoot straight down.
>>
File: 1463659900481.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
1463659900481.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>339913886
>having to fuck nigresses because there aren't enough of their women to go around
>good deal
>>
>>339914012
Or you could just have the revolver with exploding rounds that takes out every single boss in a few shots even on the highest difficulty.
>>
>>339912602
The loading times are capped and frequent you fucking retard
>>
>>339913975
You won't be showered in XP if you like ghosting anyway, since that means you'll miss out on all the XP from killing/KOing guards.
>>339914012
Hyron core is even easier if you have the laser. It shoots through walls so you can finish the fight instantly since you don't have to fuck about lowering the shields or anything. You just point and shoot and you're done.
>>
>>339907378

Because for at least a generation China had a one child policy. Due to culture, families abandoned or killed their child if it was a girl, preferring to have sons.

Now a generation later, there's a massive imbalance of the sexes, there's simply not enough women to go around, so Chinese men are having to take foreign brides.. getting them from Africa is pretty common.

So next generation... lots of Blasians.

Pretty realistic.
>>
File: 1448272784744.png (540 KB, 654x452) Image search: [Google]
1448272784744.png
540 KB, 654x452
>>339914154
>"The loading times are capped"

Sure thing toaster-kun
>>
>>339914243
I thought Asians were supposed to be smart.
>>
They uh...wont?

National Geographic was fucktarded when they said "in forty years everyone in the US is going to look like a black person with green eyes."

Wh-whaaaat? No they're not. We'd have to fuck like rabbits for that to happen. They're more likely not to look the same.

That was the worst issue of nat geo ever.
>>
>>339913894
Understood, I'll be sure to check that my kits don't get over 60. Or at least keep some awareness of how many I have. Thanks for the tip

I'd consider it, but I'm playing on console. And 15 bucks isn't so bad

And, well, you can't avoid bosses, but at least you get a couple options, it's something

>>339914001
>You can be attacked while in the hacking mini game too.
Hm, that sounds like it could get annoying. Well, one more thing to account for. I can always barricade myself with boxes or something

>>339914012
Ah. I see. Reminds me of my Insanity playthrough of ME2, with Sovereign using some bullshit magic to get you out of cover. Thanks for the heads up with the weapons, though. I appreciate it

>>339914208
Yeah, that's true. I'd be getting way less than someone who clears the whole stage. But I think I can still manage. The most fun playthrough I had in Dishonored was a no kills, no alerts, no upgrades one
>>
>>339915569

Or rather "a person in the US."

Are they insane? The average person is going to look like a black/white hybrid 2000 years in the future after forty? I mean, these idiots put it on the cover.
>>
>>339914057
They get to pick from the best-looking ones though
>>
>>339915569
>green eyes
wut? 99% of niggers have brown eyes which is a dominant gene
>>
>>339915878

Actually, a lot of them have golden eyes. That's worth looking for m8. That black eye stuff? Fuck them.
>>
>>339915979

I'm just being facetious though.

Shit doesn't matter.
>>
>>339911616
Honestly I'd put invisible war and human revolution on the same level. IW He's just hated more becuase it came in after Deus Ex.

>>339912014
There is. It's entirely possible to get for the whole game using absolutely nothing but a cardboard box.
>>
>>339907378

There are people with dark skin in Asia anon.
>>
>>339910178
I can barely watch this without laughing, she sounds like a damn Jim Crow.
>>
>>339913525
Yes and their son will be Long Dong Chong
>>
>>339915652
If you want to do a no-kills playthrough in HR, be aware that any kills in the prologue chapter counts as well. You only have lethal guns there, so no shooting.
>>
>>339908872
It's funny because China is actually the most not diverse place on the planet.
Even north Korea has a greater ratio of non native citizens than China.
>>
>>339918473
>Japan literally doesn't exist
also
>Even north Korea has a greater ratio of non native citizens than China.
wut
>>
>>339914254
>putting quotation marks around already quoted sentences
>I'm actually retarded
-you
>>
There are lots of dark skinned asians like pakis or filipinians
>>
>>339918473
Just because it doesnt have a lot of foreigners doesnt mean it's not diverse.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.