[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know what happened to this website? It was pretty handy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: exclusives.png (807 KB, 1024x1044) Image search: [Google]
exclusives.png
807 KB, 1024x1044
Does anyone know what happened to this website? It was pretty handy.
>>
nigger
>>
>>339905856
Thanks.
>>
/v/ doesn't have the money to hold a domain
>>
It was a site used to shitpost about Sony
Games that are on both the 3ds and Wii U are listed but games that are on the ps4/vita aren't listed
>>
File: you let them win.png (2 MB, 1517x2439) Image search: [Google]
you let them win.png
2 MB, 1517x2439
they shut it down when they realized it was useless, sony is getting all the games so why should they bother
>>
He was biased for Nintendo, apparently people found out who he was in real life and people constantly emailed him telling him to update it for Sony because it kept getting game but he didnt want to do it and tried to hide.

Apparently, just before the website closed someone beat him up in real life and stole his wiiu
>>
>>339907483
it's not shitposting just because it's true
>>
>>339907801
Kill yourself
>>
>>339907483
Not only that, multiplats were never hidden for Nintendo and yellow scored games were never hidden when the option to hide bad games was clicked.

Why are Nintendo fans so toxic
>>
>>339907980
>multiplats were never hidden for Nintendo
What

Are you talking about... Wind Waker? I'm confused.
>>
>>339907761
Well is there a site that will provide a similar service in an easily digestible manner that isn't biased?
>>
>>339907761
>someone beat him up in real life and stole his wiiu
Anthony Burch ran the site?
>>
>>339908263
MH3
SM3DW [dont argue, its a 3ds port of 3D world, don't even try]
wind waker
Rodea
Bayonetta 1

etc etc etc,

basically if the wiiU had a multiplat, it was always prestend as a wiiU game.
>>
>>339904051
pc/ps4>>>> wii u >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> xbox one
>>
>>339908656
/thread
>>
>>339907684
several of those games are on pc and just look out of place on this list
rocket league, hotline 2, nidhogg, talos, final fantasy, kingdom hearts, titan souls, planet side 2
several of those were on ps3 too
journey, god of war, last of us, little big planet
thats a pretty misleading list
>>
>>339904051
Quantum Break and Gears of War are also on PC.
>>
>>339908656
only maybe for exclusives
xbox has many many more games in general than wiiu
>>
>>339908540
>[dont argue, its a 3ds port of 3D world, don't even try]
This is complete bullshit, 3D World completely outclasses 3D Land, they may have nearly identical gameplay but they're vastly different games.

And I'd argue that Wind Waker, while being a remaster, changed enough to qualify it as a separate game from the GC release.

All you really needed to do to silence the complainers was add a toggle for showing games that were also released on Vita or also released on 3DS. There were already toggles for remasters, and shitty games.

I don't understand why this man needed to be shunned and beat up. The site was elegant and could have developed into a useful, unbiased resource.
>>
>>339908839
This is a screencap of the site from last year.
>>
>>339909012
The site was ran by a biased Nintendo fanboy
It could have never become a great unbiased source.
>>
Its a useless site made for neckbeards. If you don't know which consoles have which exclusives, you don't belong on /v/.
>>
>>339909012
We can argue about SM3DW until the sky falls down, I respect your opinion and I understand it but I'll maintain my position.

I agree that he didn't need to get beat up and have his wiiU stolen but he shouldn't have tried to hide and runaway when he was making people angry.
>>
>>339908540
>dont argue, its a 3ds port of 3D world, don't even try

Yeah okay.

Uncharted 4 is a PS4 port of Uncharted 1, since every game in the series plays, literally, the exact same way.
>>
>>339909109
Well, a site like that definitely needs to be capable of being openly contributed to, especially with the rate at which games come out these days.

Someone should make a clone of that site.

>>339909207
Your position is baffling. It's like saying Rainbow Curse is just a Wii U port of Canvas Curse.
>>
It's hard to define exclusives in the case of Sony and Nintendo games since they can be spread across portable and last gen consoles. I think wikipedia handles this well, but there's no way to easily view all of this information clearly on one page with things like box art, metascores, and the option to hide games that fit certain criteria.
>>
File: sorry.jpg (721 KB, 1280x884) Image search: [Google]
sorry.jpg
721 KB, 1280x884
>>339909210
>>339909323

>Uncharted 4 is a PS4 port of Uncharted 1, since every game in the series plays, literally, the exact same way.
>Your position is baffling. It's like saying Rainbow Curse is just a Wii U port of Canvas Curse.

Sorry, close but no dice
>>
>>339909772
You're still not making any sense, even with those cherry picked screenshots.
>>
>>339909772
>the graphics are a bit better so it's different

It's still the same linear shooter with the uninspired linear shooter weapon selection of pistol, shotgun, and assault rifle, or sniper rifle.

And also your graphic argument still suck.

>Uncharted 1 is 720p, Uncharted 4 is 1080p
>3d Land is 240p, 3d world is 720p
>720 divided by 240 is greater than 1080 divided by 720, so 3d World mathematically sees a bigger improvement in graphics
>>
>>339910362
>>720 divided by 240 is greater than 1080 divided by 720, so 3d World mathematically sees a bigger improvement in graphics

kek
>>
>>339910457
>I have no argument so let me throw out a super hip slang for "laughter" to make myself look cool
>>
File: originality2.jpg (446 KB, 1277x1178) Image search: [Google]
originality2.jpg
446 KB, 1277x1178
>>339909772
Oh shit are we bringing out the cherrypicked screenshots now
>>
>hide remasters
>God of War collection is still there
>no multiplats
>Quantum break
This shit ain't working.
>>
>>339911003
I can't believe Nintendo and Microsoft keep getting away with this! Sony really is the only company actually making new and unique games with every installment.
>>
>>339911129
This screenshot is from like, August of 2015. Site's been gone a while.
>>
>>339911003
No no no,

see, for one franchise you have to pick a shot from a youtube video recorded by a cheap $50 phone to represent the old game, and pick the best touched up promotional screenshot for the new game, like that retard you linked.
>>
Why did somebody beat up the site owner? Just for exclusive games?
>>
File: my cherries.png (844 KB, 1277x1178) Image search: [Google]
my cherries.png
844 KB, 1277x1178
>>339911383
Am I doing it right
>>
>>339911890
Left column is perfect, use your original right column.
>>
>>339911623
Because he failed to include a way to exclude Wii U games that were also available on 3DS, when he was already excluding PS4 games that are also available on Vita by default, or something. Sony fanboys are sensitive as fuck.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.