[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking of switching to PC. Can you play Call of Duty with a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 2663970-jeff+mario+party.jpg (35 KB, 491x526) Image search: [Google]
2663970-jeff+mario+party.jpg
35 KB, 491x526
Thinking of switching to PC. Can you play Call of Duty with a controller on PC?
>>
Yea
>>
You can play everything these days with a controller.
>>
Sure.

You'll be at somewhat of a disadvantage, but yeah you can use pretty much any controlerr you want.
>>
>>339903938
>everything

Even city building games?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5 KB, 274x184
>>339903854
>He'd rather use a controller when he has the advantage of using a mouse and keyboard in an FPS GAME.
Just what are you doing, nigger?
>>
>>339904073
Especially city builder games anon.
>>
>>339904238
It just doesn't feel right using WASD to move around. No analog input.
>>
switching to PC to play Call of Duty? fucking brilliant
>>
Can't believe this got this many replies and no one called bait. Summer is indeed upon us
>>
>>339904698
Not everything can be bait, anon.
>>
>>339903854
Yes but why the fuck would you ever use a controller for an FPS game?
>>
>>339903854
Yes, but why the fuck would you want to? You'd be at a huge disadvantage to everyone else.
>>
>>339904959
Single player.
>>
>>339904441
And you think aiming with an analog stick feels any better? You'd best just stay on consoles where everyone uses a controller.
>>
Yes and Black Ops 3 has native PS4 controller support. Also people on PC are just as bad at COD you shouldn't have much trouble.
>>
>>339905123
He's a retard for coming to PC just for COD anyways. No one even plays that game on PC
>>
File: Untitled-4.jpg (403 KB, 1179x1500) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-4.jpg
403 KB, 1179x1500
>>339905123
Why can't something like this exist?
>>
>>339906161
Well I for one don't mind WASD movement one bit, so.
>>
>>339904765
This is so clearly bait, nobody on the internet tells the truth!
>>
>>339906161
My friend does this with TF2, except with a 360 controller
>>
Couldn't do it. Did all the research, picked out all the components and punched half my Mastercard info into checkout for the parts to my brand new gaming computer.

But I didn't want it. I don't want to play Fallout 4. I don't want to play Dark Rehash 3. I don't want to play inferior XCOM. I don't want to play garbage, which is precisely what the PC has to offer, the WiiU emulator being nothing but a pipe dream.

You almost had me there for a moment.
>>
>>339910435
You could play, you know, multiplatform games.
>>
>>339910484
Those haven't been good for a very long time. I will wait until the WiiU emulator actually works, until then I'll endure the slowdown in EU4 and play DS3 somewhere else.
>>
>>339910658
There's indie games too, but I don't really see why you wouldn't play games you want on the PC platform.
>>
>>339910742
Indie games work fine with my 500 mb vram, unless it's subnautica. La Mulana 2 is the only one I'm really looking forward to.
>>
>>339910809
I got tired of playing on PC too, mostly because I don't know how to use a computer and every day something new goes wrong. So I have a hard time keeping a solid train of thought and sticking to anything, but there's tons of PC ready content, and even exclusive PC content.

It's definitely a good way to go if you want to play vidya and want more than an entertainment center.
>>
>>339910742
>There's indie games too
fuck off
>>
>>339911902
Paper's Please is a good game.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.