[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shigeru Miyamoto will die in your lifetime. You will wake up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 260x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 260x225
Shigeru Miyamoto will die in your lifetime.

You will wake up one morning, or get home from work, or even just be browsing /v/, and you'll see, hear or read the headline:
"Shigeru Miyamoto dead".

You'll think it's a joke. After all, Morgan Freeman 'died' once, didn't he?

Then you'll see it again.

You're starting to get more worried now.

Then it'll be on the front page of IGN or whatever other news website.

Haha, funny joke guys.

But then you realise.

He's dead.

That magical, magical man is dead, Shiggy is dead. Your childhood hero is dead.
>>
>>339902562
Who?
>>
>>339902641
the guy who made megaman
>>
>>339902562
V I D E O G A M E S
>>
File: nintendo's 2016 e3 presentation.jpg (133 KB, 1280x710) Image search: [Google]
nintendo's 2016 e3 presentation.jpg
133 KB, 1280x710
Don't cry for Shigeru - Nintendo is already dead.
>>
Where were you when it happened to Iwata and what did you do?
>>
>>339903000
I was at home
Someone call
"Iwata dies"
"No"
>>
>>339902562
>Then you'll see it again.
>You're starting to get more worried now.
>Then it'll be on the front page of IGN or whatever other news website.
>Haha, funny joke guys.
It really won't take me this long to catch on, especially with Mario 64 staff credits playing on /v/
>>
> finally
>>
>>339902562
you keep morgan freeman out of this you faggot
>>
>>339903397
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ruqn1Lnexs

>wake up one morning
>go to /v/
>hear this and instantly know what it means
>>
File: images_2.jpg (4 KB, 142x80) Image search: [Google]
images_2.jpg
4 KB, 142x80
>>339902562
Shigeru died along time ago in my mind. He is a straight up hack. After Star Fox Zero and Sticker Star I can't believe there are still people that want him to live.
>>
>>339902562

So? Who honestly cares, he is past his prime and hasn't come up with a good idea since 1993. Most of his shit survives on nostalgia alone.
>>
>>339903773
>wanting someone to die because they made a bad video game
>>
>>339902562

Not saying I'll be happy about him dying or anything buy Shiggy has been shitting up Nintendo franchises for a long time now, some new blood would do them good.
>>
>>339902562
This is proabably the only celebrity death that would really make me just bawl my fucking eyes out. I know it's cheesy, but I wouldn't be who I am today without him.
>>
What a relief that will be. The man who has ruined my favorite franchises.
>>
I've already embraced the Era of Koizumi
>>
Honestly? Half of me will be sad that someone as influential as Miyamoto died.

The other side of me will be grateful that he will not ruin anything more at Nintendo with his backwards thinking and shitty influence. He really should have retired back in the 2000s.
>>
>>339902562
Oh man! I loved him in "Rumble in the Bronx!"
>>
>>339902562
Literally who?
>>
>>339902562

Implying I'd even still care about vidya by the time he dies

Implying we'd even have news sources after the world ends in 10-15 years.
>>
>>339902562
>implying we will be sad

I would celebrate. Nintendo would truely be great again
>>
>>339903000
I was browsing /v/
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.