[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Want to main Sanji >Someone picks a woman. Any other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>Want to main Sanji
>Someone picks a woman.

Any other casual shitters up for a Burning Blood thread?
>>
>>339897034
Wait, so you can't use G4 Luffy without a preorder?
>>
That story mode almost made me want to refund the fucking game. Holy shit such a combination of awful shit.
Do I really have to grind a billion berries just to unlock all characters? Fuck this game pisses me off.
>>
>>339897164
Dont think so, unless its part of the wanted dlc pack.
>>
>want to main Sanji's sister
>she's not in the game and most likely never will be in any game
why live.
>>
>>339897376
is grinding for money really that bad?

I've only just started playing.
>>
>>339897376
>those Ex Chapter requirements
>beat all three admirals in 1 minute

Fucking how? Grinding levels actually helps with added attack and such?
>>
>>339898487
Any mission with a stupid timer means you need to survive.
>>
>>339897376
yeah, the story mode COM is complete garbadge.
>doing Akainu vs Ace
>Ace hits me with a flame fist
>60% of my HP is gone
>before I can get up he launches another one
>I'm dead
Not sure what they were smoking when they thought making the COM's attack and health so high was a good idea.
>>
>>339898761
Last boss is Ace vs Akainu and it's a shitfest. Hope you know how to side-dodge.
>>
>>339898487
I found that pretty easy actually.

Dash attack, then Heavy guard break.

And then you just use your ultimate on whoever's left after killing 2 of them.

So far, the only complaint i have is that everyone can almost kill you in one combo. So you either spam the entire fight, or play perfectly.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.