[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man, people got bored of this one fast.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: the-division.jpg (569 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
the-division.jpg
569 KB, 1920x1080
Man, people got bored of this one fast.
>>
bcuz its like tf2
>>
>>339890549
Them going for a realistic setting then me having to shoot a bad guy in the head 300 times for him to die really killed it for me
>>
It was generic trash that rode solely on its marketing budget.
>>
>>339890549

The grinding was boring and got repetitive rather quickly

having to shoot an enemy with over 10,000 bullets threw me off

generic,bland,and boring open sandbox game

no one ever really goes rogue,

The 3 classes or attributes are the worst or most unbalanced I have ever come across in any game, (trust me i played a shit ton of games)
>>
>>339890778
This. Had they been smarter they would have made it a cyberpunk game and not tacticool modern military.
>>
>good concept
>bad execution

Just like 95% of modern games.
>>
>>339891093
I thought the story was fun, the gameplay was fine if you actually played the game

Sadly the endgame was basically
>dailies
>daily missions
>darkzone ebin pvp filled with hackers
>incursion super high tier raid daily

Only time enemies are bulletsponges is when you try to solo hard with shitty guns, high difficulties were built for teamplay

Also sucks the customization was bad, all the clothes looked the same 2bh
>>
They should have just made another RTT game like ground control and WiC
>>
>>339890549
It was alright for around 2-3 weeks. But after that, it's just doing the same shit over and over and over. Not worth spending more time on it.
>>
Supposedly a The Division movie is in the works.
>>
Lack of customization, ass backwards Stat leveling, grinding credits for RNG perks, Dark zone boring as fuck, lack of diverse enemies, more monotonous than Destiny and weekly maintenance. Done. So much promise, but concept too much for Ubugsoft.
>>
>>339890549
good base but damn massive fucked up badly
>>
>>339890549
Tried to warn them. It was always a generic grindfest shooter with no substance.

It doesn't matter now, Ubisoft got their money.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.