[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Heroes that need nerfs: McCree, Widow, Hanzo, Lucio, Mercy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: shitpost.png (323 KB, 505x336) Image search: [Google]
shitpost.png
323 KB, 505x336
>Heroes that need nerfs:
McCree, Widow, Hanzo, Lucio, Mercy
>Heroes that need buffs:
D.Va
Discuss.
>>
>>339870189
>Lucio, Mercy
you're basically asking for the healer class to be erased
>>
>>339870324
Mercy should have to live through her Resurrect animation for it to be successful. She shouldn't lose ult for getting killed, but it's bullshit that she can just fly in, Q, and die to win games.
I don't know how you'd fix Lucio, but his pick rate is ridiculous.
>>
>>339870189
Lucio needs a speed nerf
McCree needs a FtH damage nerf (or roll doesn't reload)
Zenyatta needs an HP or Shield buff
D. VA needs an ult buff, maybe a m1 at range slight buff
Pharah needs a tiny HP buff
Hanzo's scatter shot thing needs a rework
>>
Zenyatta needs to be able to heal like an actual healer, right now he's worthless. Either give him 2 harmony orbs or increase heal rate by like 50%
>>
Buff Zenyatta, Symmetra and D.Va, nerf nobody.
>>
>>339870189
>Heroes I need to git gud at/stop raging at:
McCree, Widow, Hanzo, Lucio, Mercy
>Heroes I need to stop running into a group of people with:
D.Va

Why do people think that making a character unplayable instead of countering them is the way to go?
>>
>>339870324
I don't get why it's fine for Lucio to be

>able to kill and handle other heroes 1v1 even tanks or offensive classes
>great mobility and speed
>massive aoe passive heal or speedboost
>monster on maps that allow him to abuse his right click

I don't hate playing against Lucios or go "FUCK IT'S UNFAIR HE'S SO STRONG" but the character does just about everything and is far more powerful than the other supports.
>>
>Attacking
>5 people pick classes
>Have nice comp but need tank
>Last guy sees he must be the tank
>Goes D.Va
Fuck you if you do this. D.Va is not a main tank. Leave that to Road or Rein.

WORSE: He chooses tracer and forces me to switch or lose
>>
>>339870189
>i dont know how to play the game: the post
>>
>>339870659
For Lucio, I think AoE heals are just way too strong.

I think it would be neat if he was more damagey. Like make his shots faster or something and then make it so that landing shots heals him and his allies. Something like 4 health per shot.

This would of course come with a nerf to his base HPS. Something like half of what he has now would be pretty fair.
>>
File: image.png (250 KB, 379x1063) Image search: [Google]
image.png
250 KB, 379x1063
Here's what legitimately needs to be altered:
>Nerf
McRee - decrease fan the hammer damage
>Buff
Zenyatta - increase health from 150 to 200 OR increase his speed
>>
File: 1443646624931.png (1 MB, 1096x731) Image search: [Google]
1443646624931.png
1 MB, 1096x731
>>339870189
>im a huge waifucuck and want my shit tier waifu to win instantly and have no counters.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.