[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guilty Gear thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9
File: 1464977598019.png (430 KB, 878x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464977598019.png
430 KB, 878x1000
3 DAYS
D
A
Y
S

Who are you going to main?
Who is the character you have most trouble with?
Best song? Best stage?
Who are you exited to be added in the future?
Lets talk about.

THREAD THEME

https://youtu.be/pMlOouloZoc
>>
File: ggxrd-raven-famitsu-3-750.jpg (35 KB, 640x300) Image search: [Google]
ggxrd-raven-famitsu-3-750.jpg
35 KB, 640x300
I have jap version and both Raven and Jack-O are really fun to play. I think I'll sub Raven because he's fucking awesome.
>>
>>339854373
How are the online lobbies and ranked matches.

Lobbies on xrd sign were alright but the ranked was kind awful to find matches.
>>
File: 2016-06-03 16.16.47.jpg (3 MB, 2093x2217) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-03 16.16.47.jpg
3 MB, 2093x2217
But I'm playing it right now. PS3 version is running really well, unlike what other people are saying.

Best color on best girl.
>>
File: GUILTY GEAR Xrd -REVELATOR-.png (138 KB, 342x329) Image search: [Google]
GUILTY GEAR Xrd -REVELATOR-.png
138 KB, 342x329
>>339854580
Our community doesn't care about ranked so nobody play it. Lobby is ok. It's a bit slower unless you're making a room but at least now you can play without making a room which is nice. And avatars are CUTE.
>>
>>339854901
>unlike what other people are saying
Fights loading slower than in Sign, train stage has serious fps problems and Jack-O can add some lag but nothing serious I guess.
>>
I'm still mad they made Raven a fucking joke character. His animations and expressions are stupid as hell and nothing like how the character was portrayed before hand.

>we wanted the terumi audience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5RcRFJXgJg

At least keep the mask. Man hearing he was in was so exciting, but seeing how he turned out is frustrating. People point to the females when they say GG was Blazblue'd, but holy shit Raven is a much better example.

That being said he does look fun to use
>>
>>339855102
I've noticed the loading times but I haven't actually played on the train stage yet, as far as I know at least. As for Jack-O', the game's run perfectly even during mirror matches of her.
>>
>>339855398
>the game's run perfectly
I expirienced +2 delay increace when all her minions are out and pressing you.
>>
>>339855613
Just saying how it's been for me.
>>
File: ano_otoko.png (527 KB, 466x921) Image search: [Google]
ano_otoko.png
527 KB, 466x921
>>339855254
Original Raven was kinda similar to Testament design wise. It is kinda weird to see that shift but it's not something new, look at That Man for example. At least new Raven is still great and feels very Guilty Geary unlike Gearmaker with cat ears.
>>
>>339855254
Well, i guess people just ain't into the style that guilty gear was before.
>>
>>339854916
that looks pretty fucking cool.
>>339854901
i kinda hate how jack-o plays, but that's alright because i main axel and johnny so her minions don't mean that much.
>>
>>339856186
How would anyone know? They completely abandoned Daisuke's style with Xrd without even humoring the idea that not everyone would care.

And considering how shitty Xrd's sales always are it seems like the pointless pandering and changes were just a waste of time.

Even Baiken's new design is pointless pandering. She always showed her chest, but it wasn't in a way particularly sexual. They weren't pushed up, they just sagged to the sides slightly and because she's always pissed and hates everyone she isn't waifu'd.

New Baiken has hair to replicate cat ears and her breasts have been supported to be pushed up and in your face even more than Elphelt and I-No. I'm amazed Dizzy even wears clothes in Revelator.
>>
>>339856730
>Millia has more clothing than in the past

I don't understand.
>>
File: rev_lobby.webm (3 MB, 480x268) Image search: [Google]
rev_lobby.webm
3 MB, 480x268
>>339856342
>>
Revelator in 6 days (EU), eh. Too bad I will have to wait for PC release later this year.

Hope my main Robo-Ky gets added as DLC for Revelator instead of Ishiwatari being a happy merchant and delaying him to -NEXTGAME-, I would give shekels

Very liked the videos of his story role despite it being in Japanese, but he seems like a good guy who doesn't afraid of anything

Story mode in general is way better (...to look at) than sign, which was pretty boring desu. Way more action, there's more going on than just talking in Japanese.
>>
File: Raven3-.png (74 KB, 200x255) Image search: [Google]
Raven3-.png
74 KB, 200x255
>>339855254
>"we wanted the terumi audience"
Terumi is pretty much "oh the edge" personified, but I feel that Raven is a bit more lighthearted. He is really wacky with his stretchy limbs and comically loud moans of pleasure when people hit him in his stance. His general appearance as well as his win screen and instant kill are all pretty edgy though and more on par with Terumi. Overall I'm pretty happy with his makeover because, looking at some other returning characters, I feel like it could have been a lot worse.
>>
I wonder how many entrants will Xrd have this year.
>>
>>339857502
>looking at some other returning characters, I feel like it could have been a lot worse
What do you mean?
>>
File: anji.jpg (39 KB, 445x500) Image search: [Google]
anji.jpg
39 KB, 445x500
>>339857683
It's just my opinion but I think Sol, Baiken and Potemkin all look ridiculous with their Xrd designs. I find Raven pretty neutral in comparison.
>>
>>339857468
>Very liked the videos of his story role despite it being in Japanese
Link to video?
>>
File: RoboKy ending.jpg (99 KB, 1316x986) Image search: [Google]
RoboKy ending.jpg
99 KB, 1316x986
>>339858269
seconding this request
>>
>>339858269
I meant his role in the entire story mode, and Arcsys police has shut it down on youtube already.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.