[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Worked at G4 from 2006-2011 > Started out as an intern,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 10
File: G41.png (6 KB, 300x320) Image search: [Google]
G41.png
6 KB, 300x320
> Worked at G4 from 2006-2011
> Started out as an intern, then a production assistant, then a generic "consultant"
> Ask me anything
>>
What shows did you specifically work on?
>>
Was it pretty cool? Had any good benefits?
>>
why did you put a space after every >
>>
>>339828095
any of them chill to work with, personality wise?
>>
What happened to G3?
>>
>>339828095
Where the fuck can I watch old episodes of Portal
>>
>>339828095
Post badge with timestamp
>>
>>339828095
Were any of the hosts fucking?
>>
>>339828095
Anything you would do differently if you could do it again?
>>
gr8 thread m8
>>
File: G42.png (22 KB, 400x440) Image search: [Google]
G42.png
22 KB, 400x440
>>339828181
X-Play, Attack Of The Show, and Cheat!

>>339828262
The usual benefits you'd get at any other job. The pay wasn't amazing, but it was steady, safe employment for little to no effort. Got to keep a shitload of vidya, and I got to go to E3 2010.

>>339828278
Kevin Pereira is the GOAT bro. I bumped into him a few years ago and he remembered me.

Layla Kayleigh had an awesome sense of humor and made it no secret that she didn't know a goddamn thing about vidya/tech.

>>339828348
NBCUniversal probably keeps them archived. Not that anything will come from it, but still.

>>339828456
Long story short, yes.

>>339828457
They should have jumped on the YouTube/Vimeo/Online bandwagon earlier. Video sharing sites and social media killed G4, plain and simple. There was an attempt to rebrand the website and have an entirely different team of people at the helm (The channel being G4TV, the online presence being "G4 Digital"), but by then, NBCUniversal stopped giving a fuck.
>>
>>339829712
>Long story short, yes.
This is only the beginning of the thread, buddy
>>
How did you get that job?
>>
>>339829712
>Long story short, yes

Well, you only have the one story to tell so far anon. Make it good.
>>
Was Adam Sessler really on Coke?
>>
File: G43.jpg (43 KB, 640x423) Image search: [Google]
G43.jpg
43 KB, 640x423
>>339830457
Got an internship my second year at a community college. My (soon-to-be) G4 supervisor would often come into my part time tech retail job and we'd always shoot the shit.

While doing basic intern stuff, I ended up frequently fixing computers and teaching people how to use the footage/capture software, and it went on from there.

>>339830597
Can't really make a call. There were rumors, and his behavior towards the end of his tenure was really strange and erratic, but his stuttering and fidgeting was always a thing. I'd chalk it up to being mostly anxiety.
>>
>>339830169
>>339830465
Kevin Pereira did an AMA on leddit and he already talked about how some hosts were fucking.
>>
>>339830597
No.
>>
>>339831530

Stay out of this, Adam. Go back to editing your own Wikipedia page.
>>
>>339828095
What a shame, you started working there right as gaming turned to shit from 2006 onwards
>>
>>339829712
>Long story short, yes.
nah m8 , you can't do this.
>>
Did morgan webb have a dick?

I'd still wreck that man jawed whore either way
>>
>>339831284
How crazy was it when G4 was about to go under?
>>
>>339831284

Man, I work at a tech repair shop and have had a few interviews to be a production assistant/editor and or field tech support (if that's even what it's called) but every time they tell me that I need more experience but i can't get experience when they won't give me the job. Sometimes I wish i didn't suck ass
>>
>>339828095
why was sessler fired?
>>
File: G44.jpg (37 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
G44.jpg
37 KB, 1920x1080
>>339831852
All woman. Had some nice tits, too.

>>339831970
When money was starting to become an issue, everything was pretty dismal. As time went on, and we reached the least 6-12 months, it had this "last week of school" vibe to it. No one really gave a fuck.

One (of several) rooms used solely to capture gameplay footage (to be used in shows/reviews) turned into a man cave. People would just hours in there.

>>339832025
There's several unofficial and "official" reasons, but from what I gather, he was having an early mid-life crisis, and started to push the whole "vidya is a serious art form, and I'm a serious person" thing heavy.

The last two straws were Adam demanding a salary raise when almost every major personality took a salary cut (due to the financial issues at the time), and Adam doing networking during the later E3 visits.
>>
>>339833043
Did you ever get to meet Jessica Underwood and is she as stupid as she seems?
>>
>>339834774
Correction Sara Underwood because I forgot the dumb cunts name.
>>
Pereira has said that Cops and Cheaters were basically the only things keeping the network going near the end. Could you confirm that, if you were privy to the numbers for that?
>>
>>339833043
So who was fucking Morgan Webb?
>>
Was working there as fun as I think it would be? Do you regret working though or do you miss it?
>>
Do you have any proof of your position
>>
So how much of a slut was Olivia Munn anyway, did you ever talk to her personally? What are your thoughts on her overall?
>>
File: throne of agony.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
throne of agony.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>339833043
What happened to the throne of agony? Is it in a dumpster somewhere with a dildo still glued to it?
>>
What was the last vidya you played and enjoyed OP?
>>
>>339828095
Why is Sessler such a cocksucking faggot?
>>
How many of the hosts actually cared about video games?
>>
>>339829712
I feel like I've seen parts of this post worded in the exact same way before.

Questioning the authenticity of this thread and my sanity in general
>>
OP bail already?
>>
>>339829712
>Cheat!
Was Kristen Holt actually a retard or did she just play one for the tv
>>
>>339828095
I'll pitch one in here before the thread dies on the off chance this is real.

How much influence did the hosts have on what came out of their mouths in front of the camera? Were they involved in the writing process at all, or was it all a separate team that just fed them scripts to present? Specifically, I'm curious about Adam and Morgan, considering how much shit gets flung at them and their opinions for various reasons.
>>
>>339828095
did you do crack with Adam Sessler
>>
>>339834872
Never talked to her. She probably is, we had some dumb cunts around.

>>339835060
Not privy to exact numbers, but it's definitely true. It's why we'd laugh at anyone who'd suggest to us (online or even in-person) that we needed to stop the endless reruns and make more original programming instead.

The best was an online petition one of us found. We ended up printing it out and passing it around just signing it with fake names and emailed it back to the creator.

>>339835342
It was until we ran into money troubles. Then the last bit was fun when we stopped giving a fuck like I mentioned earlier.

>>339835539
She wasn't getting spitroasted every night but she was pretty open about being lewd. She definitely sucked and fucked some of her coworkers and there was a persistent rumor she slept with a higher-up to get where she did.

But I do know for a fact that she did turn down a friend of mine, so she's got some standards. Poor sob.

>>339835123
Not me, unfortunately.

I have seen her tits though.

>>339835760
One of the hosts keeps it in their basement. Just can't remember who.

>>339836270
70%, I'd say. Despite what /v/ thinks, not all of the girls were just eye candy, and I think one or two of the dudes played far less than they'd admit.

>>339837861
Nah. Just busy.

>>339836393
> Being on 4chan
> Not questioning your sanity

>>339838273
Little of both.
>>
>>339840063
im enjoying reading these. thanks OP.
>>
>>339831983
this is the bullshit i hate
you can't GET exp without being able to work the job, so how do you get it without knowing someone?
>>
>>339831983
>>339840502
Not in the tech field, but I know this feel. Shit sucks, my dreams are basically dead.
>>
Why did G4 decide to rape TechTV so bad? Why was leo forced to go make call for help for Canadian G4TTV? Why turn TSS into fucking garbage?

Who was the guy who seem to have legit screamed at a dude at during one of the new TTS after pat and leo left? I remember that being something exceedingly unprofessional and something probably that should not have been done (or left in, although I think it was live?) when the show was just being rebooted with almost non of the original hosts.
>>
Is what sessler said, about the latter days of the network and his experience, on the pointless podcast generally accurate?
>>
>>339831983
>>339840502
>>339840806
Journalism major here. In my experience you've basically got to be willing to do it for free on the side to build the experience everyone's asking for now. Depending on where you go it can be shit and put a serious strain on things - definitely including killing your free (read: vidya) time - but if you want it enough to do it for no monetary compensation in the first place I'd think you're more likely to be willing to throw yourself into it.
>>
I have a feeling that G4 was ahead of its time. If they tried to resurrect it today without the Cops, Cheaters, and Ninja Warrior and focused on games with shows hosted by popular streamers, youtubers, and some of the old G4 hosts it would probably be very successful.
>>
>>339840063
When did everyone knew that the company was in its last days or years?or was it just a surprise to everyone?
>>
just gonna drop this here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEBwGOHntro
>>
Did olivia munn actually care or play games? I'd imagine not, although she wasnt an awful host.

Did Morgan Webb play a lot of games? She kind of struck me like she actually did, at least at a moderate level.

Just how bro was Kevin Pierra, and did he actually play games too?
>>
Who owns the video library?
Who can I contact to possibly purchase it?
>>
>>339840063
I don't buy the "official "reason why they cancelled code monkeys . The show apparently had good v amount of viewers and the suddenly they just drop it out of nowhere
>>
WHY NO MORE BATTLEBOTS
>>
>>339842602
holy shit this

I'd love to have an archive of all the old episodes and stuff for nostalgia reasons.

Man, i remember that summer. I was like 14, the summer before freshman year or after i forget. Would wake up at noon, eat microwave pizza, play WoW all day and night then repeat. Shit was dope.
>>
>>339842645
Maybe the viewership dropped off. I rewatched it recently and the first episode was pretty good, then a severe decline in quality. By episode 4 i think its absolute trash.
>>
Have you met Tommy Tallerico?
>>
>>339840063
>I have seen her tits though.
Story time.
>>
>>339842705
Battle Bots is back though. It's on ABC and has had like 2 seasons already.
>>
Was there anyone you hated or that most people in the office hated?
>>
Guys, my uncle is Gabe Newell and I have extensive behind the scenes knowledge of the happenings at Valve, due to my interest in the industry and my uncle giving me an internship.

AMA
>>
Why was AOTS so comfy. I know it was pretty shitty pandering crap but watching it on a warm summer afternoon was pretty fucking nice
>>
>>339843057
Oh. I'm not interested in tv so that comes as a surprise. Thanks.
>>
>>339836086
Recent release?
Dark Souls 3

Recently played?
Sunset Overdrive

>>339839850
This is a lame answer, but it really depends on the host. Some would write their opinion and submit it to the staff to make it funny/clean it up. Some were content being mouthpieces and had it all written for them. And them some, like Sessler, would insist they be responsible for their own material which they would only submit to be checked for "problematic" language and time. I know Sessler was one of those because at some point he started always having arguments with the staff whenever they rephrased anything he wrote.

>>339840493
No problem anon.

>>339840502
It's seriously all about who you know and like the other anon said, selling yourself for free. It's bullshit, sure, but it's the way everyone else plays and it worked for me.

Job market competition has greatly diminished the value of the average worker, and because some people were willing to lower themselves, now everyone has to. It's a similar deal with pussy.

>>339841350
Haven't listened to it, but he probably paints it in a way that makes him look like less of a douche.

>>339841834
We weren't 100% sure of the end until the end, but we weren't idiots, and we saw the writing on the wall once the hosts started taking pay cuts. It just started being written in larger and larger letters until we just stopped giving a shit.

>>339842602
NBCUniversal.

They'll probably bury it forever though. They really did not care much for us at the end.

>>339843057
Beat me to it.

>>339842645
It was a "not enough viewers" thing in the sense that there weren't enough people watching to justify the budget, which was mostly burned through midway into filming.

Hence the quality decline >>339842909 mentioned.

It's not entirely their fault though. NBCUniversal should have given them more money and more of a chance, but as it stands, even the meager sum they got was too much at the amounts of viewers they retained
>>
>>339843938
I would have believed you if you hadn't started hating on Adam Sessler. Nice load of lies.
>>
>>339844492
adam sessler is a bitter cunt, you see his current status. not him if you cant tell
>>
What was the general consensus on Blair Herter? Was he a decent guy? Did he have his own opinions. I couldn't get a good read of him.
>>
What was Blair Butler like?
>>
how can you provide proof you ever worked for G4 at all? Do you have a studio pass?
>>
>>339845140
I doubt he'd have kept a studio pass all these years.
>>
File: Snek11.png (13 KB, 338x400) Image search: [Google]
Snek11.png
13 KB, 338x400
>>339843263
sure
and i'm an actual snake girl from outer space
ama
>>
>>339844492
Go away Adam.
>>
>>339845470
I keep my work IDs and nametags. I even have the id card of the place I quit on the spot still. I'm somewhat of a hoarder though
>>
Story time on morgan webbs tits please
>>
>>339845709
Same. You anons don't have a "life box" with ticket stubs, name tags, etc etc.?
>>
>>339845539
If you're a snake, why do you have breasts?
>>
>>339845539
i think you meant ara
>>
Have you ever taken a shower in the dark?
>>
What are the chances of anyone ever putting up every episode of X-play somewhere for download?
>>
>>339846016
fuck off matt rorie, don't you have a job to do ?
>>
>>339828095
When will X-Play finally tell us when Kingdom Hearts 2 comes out?
>>
>>339845539

What's it like?

You know...IT.
>>
I remember when I was younger, probably first year of highschool i had an ipod touch. My parents had a beach house that we'd go down to for the weekends in the summer. Sometimes we'd go for weeks at a time. There was no internet connection. I'd download as many G4 and 1upshow podcasts as i could and at night i'd lay in bed watching them. I only had maybe 6 podcast all of which were maybe 4 hours of content. I rewatched the fuck out of all of them and played a shit ton of no more heroes.

Fucking nostalgia man
>>
>>339846371

I like you, anon. Must've been cozy. I'm envious.
>>
>>339846371
That sounds comfy to the maxx
>>
>>339846469
It was very cozy. Some of my more longed for nostalgic memories. I remember one of the 1up show podcasts was all about street fighter as SF4 was coming out and the hype train was unreal.
>>
>>339845819
That's what my journal is.
>>
>>339846371
>>339846469
I remember watching the Microsoft E3 conference on G4 one year. It was boring as fuck and Sessler was about to cut to a commercial break. When all of a sudden, Halo 2 or 3 came on the screen, and he was all like "Oh wait, don't cut, it's Halo".

I also remember being hyped how many times they reshowed the Twilight Princess teaser. Oh the memories...
>>
>>339843938
does this video have any truth to it.?
was he getting fired on the spot?
Were you there?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHRPrsPwXm8
>>
File: Snek16.png (57 KB, 180x268) Image search: [Google]
Snek16.png
57 KB, 180x268
>>339845879
to store my venom, duh
you mean earth snakes don't have poison sacs?
>>339846264
What do you mean?
>>
>>339846371
I used to have a bunch of episodes of X-Play on my iPod Video. Particularly remember having the Breakfast Club episode and Grabnar the Wanderer. Good times.
>>
>>339847037
Oh jezz, the "I like to drill things" girl gave me all the child boners
>>
>>339846469
>>339846556

It was extra comfy playing NMH at the time. Beach towns have that weird surreal feeling of vacancy, especially the ones of lower Delaware. The atmosphere of these towns were very much like the atmosphere of the town in NMH, Santa Destroy.

I don't know how to explain the atmosphere of the towns. It's like you can only imagine they exist for 3 months at a time during summer, and every other time of the year all the buildings fold into the ground and disappear.
>>
>>339841748
It was. With the success of let's plays and etc, it would have thrived in today's market. I just wish they didn't kill themselves and wouldn't forget g4 was about tech and video games. It's like they hated being that.
>>
>>339846775

Man, Where was I when that trailer got announced? 11th grade science class I think...remember hearing rumors that we confirmed during lunch that day. 2004 or 05 I think?

Feeling old, man.
>>
>>339841923
Such a bitter sweet video. I miss g4 ;_;
>>
>>339847179

I know the feeling, Maryland native here, would alternate between Deleware beaches and Ocean City all the time, one for the more low-key get away, and the other more commercial.
>>
>>339840018
came in to ask this but coke
>>
>>339846775
Yeah Sessler talked about that shit in an interview. With TV you needed to have ad time, and obvious E3 wasn't going to stop so these channels could run their ads.

An ad break happened in the middle of the trailer for Mass Effect. And theres apparently some shit with broadcasting companies where at a certain time theres some kind of identification check with the FCC or some shit, i really don't know. Long story short, they had to cut their broadcast short just before Halo 3 was going to be announced and showcased.
>>
>>339847302
We are old man
>>339847590
Well, we still got to see the trailer live though, so I was pleased. I was a Nintendo/Sony guy back then, but played Halo splitscreen with my chums every weekend at sleepovers. Oh how the times have changed.
>>
>>339847395

Ya, ocean city beach is kinda shitty compared to other beaches you can find in the immediate vicinity
>>
>>339847395
aw hell yeah dude, i go to ocean city all the time while down there. Our house is about 15 minutes from it. Bro used to work at Seacrets bar.

Even though there is way less stuff, i find it much more enjoyable than going up to New Jersey boardwalks. Theres something about those Delaware/Maryland beach towns that feel much cozier.
>>
Can you confirm that Icons was the best G4 show?
>>
>>339843005
why has this not been answered
>>
>>339848026
you really go for the boardwalk, although even that isnt the best boardwalk out there. I don't think i've ever actually touched the sand at Ocean City beach.

All bout that Bethany beach
>>
Yo we gonna find out who was fucking who or what?
>>
>>339848086

NC ain't to bad either, though the traffic is shit down by the Outer Banks. And if you can stand being among southerners.
>>
Hey OP, why'd G4 get rid of the late night anime block?
>>
>>339848710

Probably because Adult Swim alone was kicking its ass.
>>
Fuck me. I typed out at least 4 longasa answers, including the not-as-exciting-as-it-sounds tits story, but my shit crashed.

Serves me right for being a phoneposter.
>>
>>339841736
>Work for free

What shit, man.
>>
>>339848710
Weeb shit is bad for image and reputation, which is bad for business, especially when you're trying to expand viewership and save the channel.
>>
>>339849169
>Bad for image and reputation

See Toonami and its resurrection
>>
TechTV was awesome. Fuck G4
>>
>>339849630

>not ZDTV
>>
>>339849523
Anime was always a saturday night thing for adult swim, they just added toonami part to it because so many people wanted it.

Adult swim used to air anime every night too, but the made it saturday night only
>>
>>339848804
While I agree. Anime Unleashed had a pretty good lineup. Really enjoyed watching Cromartie, Abenobashi, and R.O.D. there were a few others that escape me.
>>
>>339850064
Another fine example of it not being bad for image and reputation.
>>
>>339843938
Was Adam really an insufferable douche? I've always held his opinions about games and gaming in pretty high regards, as he was my first exposure to something other than "N64 fun" as a kid.
>>
>>339850609
Remember, TV shows have writers. As far as we know, not a single thing he or any of the hosts said was their own true thoughts.
>>
>>339850778
on rev3 I remember him mentioning a lot of his jokes were rewritten (like the op is claiming) and he couldnt deal with "people telling him what to right" and basically nodding that the people he was talking about was the publishers

Is it true? No idea, wouldn't be surprised. I believe he was let go more for the reasons the op is claiming
>>
>>339850778
From what I remember from interviews about G4 he was pretty hands on with the creative side. He lost some of that control later on and tried to get more back in the later years.

I think when he was Rev3 he got to be more academic. Maybe a result of getting older. I still hold his opinions about games and gaming pretty high.
>>
>>339851093
Me too anon, but then he started bitching about misogyny every video on rev3 and I couldn't anymore

It's not even a 'grr i hate womens' thing it's just the legitimacy of his reviews fell through and that he was catering and sucking up to people
>>
>>339850609
you can respect and value a mans opinions even if he was a douche. He was a good host and had a lot to say. If he was a douche off camera than so be it, its disappointing if true but that doesnt mean we can't enjoy him as a host or commentator
>>
>>339831983

Yeah, it sucks. I'm with FX as a guy who works on promo material, and I got my start at my local FOX affiliate. How did I get that? One of their guys fucked up and was fired, and they needed someone within a few days. Their studio camera operator went to school with my brother, and called me the next day. I was only a month or so out of school, so i gladly accepted.

So yeah, a lot of fucking shit
>>
>>339828095
G4 was way ahead of its time, i bet it would fair much better as an online you tube channel/ thing today

its sad to see it go right before vidya was accepted in the mainstream wold back then it was still know as "the think that weird nerd likes"

it would be a serious dream come true to see it revived online or tv some how or at least have a good sperital successor
>>
>>339850778
I mean I was still a kid when xplay came out, so then it was more of "haha look a monkey killed a lady." When he got more "serious and artsy" in late g4/rev3 is when I really started to respect him from an academic standpoint. Sure there's a lot I disagree with him on, but his approach to games as an art form have been pretty influential me.

Even if he is a douche, I always appreciated the way he could bring a more "educated" perspective to games.
>>
>>339851667
Well yeah, there are Youtube shows nowadays with higher production values than G4 ever had.
With terrible hosts Just murder everyone in like Polaris or whatever and give their jobs to the G4 crew and it'd be fucking golden.
>>
>>339851587

>Studied broadcasting and equipment for a few years
>Currently work as an assistant manager in a restaurant
>Job isn't terrible but i've grown tired of it
>Uncle has sweet hook-ups with stations/companies in Chicago and NYC
>Haven't spoken to him since high school graduation, which was 6 years ago
>Too nervous to call him and look like i'm begging

Man i need some balls
>>
>>339828095
Why was Code Monkeys cancelled?
>>
I wanna know who was fucking Morgan. Give us resolution man, it's been nearly a decade. The suspense is killing us.
>>
>>339852184
Probably no one at G4, she's been married for a long time to a guy who owns a book publishing company.
>>
>>339851295
It didn't bother me too much. I agreed with some of it, but I saw it more like nitpicks then what he saw as being more.

I think a lot of his talk about misogyny and feminism in the gaming space had a lot to do with what the audience wanted to hear about, whatever his opinion of it was. It was at a time when Feminist Frequency was getting a lot of attention and those topics were like catnip to viewers. It didn't matter whether they agreed or not; they watched.

I think what got to him though was the toxic, vocal minority that would vehemently disagree with him. I tend to believe that most viewers didn't care and just wanted more of his educated views on games. Shit like SPOILED GAMES was the shit.
>>
>>339852528
/v/ just wants to hate anyone who doesn't outright hate women and feminists. That's why they went to great lengths to concoct the lie that Adam does coke and shit. He only even talked about that shit like 2 or 3 times at most. Anyway, if you want to hate the man, hate him for giving Max Scoville the opportunities he did at Rev3 that led to him getting hired by IGN and then subsequently ruining it.
>>
>>339852992
>Adam does coke and shit
To be fair anon, in that one video he does look pretty coked out.
>>
>>339853668
The team made fun of that in a video where they stitched together a sequence showing their downward spiral into exhaustion, especially Adam's. Dude's getting up in years and to work that many hours in 3 days is hard.
>>
>>339852992
>>339853668
https://twitter.com/AdamSessler/status/447152654624387072
He's a cokehead, it's not a /v/ meme
>>
>>339853668
He's got ADD, anxiety issues, and mild Tourettes. He's twitchy by default.
>>
>>339853989
I'm not gonna go digging for the previous tweets in history, but you're grasping at straws. He's making fun of the old excuse, "I'm not racist 'cause I've got [insert minority] friends!"
>>
>>339854326
I have seizures and I don't get that twitchy
>>
Apparently Morgan Webb is a huge fan of FLCL, and collects a lot of merchandise for it.

That makes here cool in my book
>>
>>339854514
Congrats that you don't have those issues. I have anxiety and depression, fairly similar to the sess' issues. It's pretty clear he's a nervous wreck.
>>
>>339854514
do you have tourettes too?
>>
>>339855270
No but I wish I did, I'd rather have tourettes over seizures. I get enough anxiety from seizures and the fear of having them. You bitches have no idea how shitty it is
>>
File: 1455732639522_v.jpg (52 KB, 535x462) Image search: [Google]
1455732639522_v.jpg
52 KB, 535x462
>>339854514
>>
>>339855530
Well yeah, seizures suck and are dangerous. Noone isnt saying your condition isnt worse. But just because you don't twitch a lot doesnt mean someone with tourettes doesnt twitch.
>>
>>339852121
Unless he hates your guts for some reason, he'd probably be glad to hear that you want to get serious about your career
>>
>>339843938
OP come baaaaaaaaaack!
>>
What are the chances of OP being legit?
>>
>>339858807
50/50
He hasn't said anything people don't already think or know
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.