[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Completed it yet, /v/? remember, no summons allowed, casual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: frigid_outskirts_1.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
frigid_outskirts_1.jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
Completed it yet, /v/?

remember, no summons allowed, casual
>>
Beat it many times, it's easy as fuck
>>
I played das 1 and das 3, is 2 worh a shot? I played it at a friend's and they said that weapons do shit for damage and that boss fights literally take forever. Are weapons just not that good vs bosses in das 2 or some shit? das 3 I could shred bosses with b.k axe +5
>>
>>339805251
FINAL DESTINATION
>>
Nope, it's the only area I didn't care of complete, fuck them, if they don't know how to desing a fucking game I'm not going to play it, I don't know how i had the patience to complete the rest.

This game is the retardation itself.
>>
>>339806495
get good lol
>>
Why does Dark Souls 2 not have lighting in some areas?
>>
>>339805251
Run to the blue smelter reskin was much harder than this
>>
Sure. Though I couldn't shake the feeling that it was RNG, because despite charting out a "safe" route I would sometimes aggro three Deers for no discernible reason.

At least the boss was pathetic and I killed it on my first try.
>>
Just went there to kill the bosses, didn't care about exploring a shitty area
>>
>>339805972
Definitely not the case for me, Mastodon Halberd +10 with 40 strength does about 700 damage per hit to bosses.

I suppose it depends what weapon and build you are using.

DS2 is definitely worth a play though, the DLC turns it from an average game to actually being pretty great.

Scholar of the First Sin is a version with all the DLC and different enemy and item placement. It does some things better and some things worse than vanilla DS2, but ultimately you'll be the most comfortable with what you played first.
>>
>>339805251
>run past all the horses
>get to the fog door
>lmao 2cat

what a fucking terrible area but I expected no less from disappointment souls 2
>>
>>339805251
I've solo'd it many times just for my weaponfu, the Loyce Greatsword. Love that thing.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.