[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Rage a good game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 300x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 300x370
Was Rage a good game?
>>
If I recall
>On a technical level it was a mess of bugs and texture issues
>on a gameplay level it was mediocre
>>
Nah
>>
It's ok
>>
>>339798605
>2016
>still cant play it on my old radeon
>>
It was a good tech demo
>>
It was painfully average.

Nothing worse than being mediocre.
>>
The only redeeming factor is getting the homing upgrade for your death boomerangs
>>
it's okay for a single playthrough

the best thing about the game was john goodman blatantly not giving a shit about his voice acting.
>>
>>339798605
Tried demo on my PS3.
Somewhat interesting style but bullet-sponge enemies and average gunplay made me meh on it after 15 minutes.
>>
yeah, it was

the combination felt weird, but both the shooting and the driving were ROCK FUCKING SOLID controls, which is something that has not been puled off in another "fps"
i would have preferred the game had been a standalone vehicle game, just because of how well that stuff flowed

the difficulty settings were the most unfortunate part of the game though, higher difficulty made the player's shots less accurate
you don't do that to people that want a more skill oriented experience
the game did not live up to the hype graphically, and the development seemed too long, but as a game, it should be a staple for anyone considering themselves a well travelled player of the fps genre
>>
>>339798792
I agree, it was ok and pretty fun at times. People shit on it because they expected masterpiece, and it was just an average FPS
>>
The pistol was pretty satisfying to use, other than that I can't remember much about the game.
>>
It was okay. Kind of short.
>>
A very 'by the books' kind of game, it was like they had a check list and were just ticking off the things that a typical game like that has.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.