[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 12412414.jpg (392 KB, 600x960) Image search: [Google]
12412414.jpg
392 KB, 600x960
>create a thread 4 days ago mocking the shit out of this movie
>go watch it today
>it blows my balls off

It's not perfect by any means.
but holy shit... it was actually good.

i take back what i said...
i actually want this to sell so we get a sequel with the flaws ironed out.
>>
sorry shill, you aren't convincing anyone with your Brazzers-tier sets and makeup. WoW is dying, but Blizzard at least has a potential success in Overwatch.
>>
>>339793671
Yeah, there are cheesy parts.
but the orcs, lothar and khadgar saved the movie big time.

>inb4 dindu nuffin
Orcs are actually raping shit in the movie and the dindunuffin master gets BTFO by gul'dan.
>>
bazinga!
>>
>>339793530
>Went to see it today myself
>Thought it fucking sucked

Script was very, very hack
>>
>>339793530
Nice try, Blizzard. Not gonna work on me, though.
>>
hmmm... really makes you think, doesn't it?
>>
I wonder who's behind THIS post...
>>
Fuck off Duncan, your film is a fucking disgrace
>>
>>339793530
you probably have poor tastes if you're following a movie of a shit game teehee
>>
>>339793530
>Shilling a movie on /v/
How much does Blizzard pay you to be a fuck up?
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (23 KB, 640x338) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
23 KB, 640x338
Curse of the Dragon slayer was better
>>
>>339793530
>Movie looked like shit
>It was shit
It's like the modern Terminator movies. No matter what they put in the movies, you know they are bad.
>>
>>339793819
>Orcs are actually raping
So it is a Brazzers movie?
>>
File: 1383661997730.jpg (179 KB, 1338x540) Image search: [Google]
1383661997730.jpg
179 KB, 1338x540
>trying to squeeze 10+ years worth of lore and story into a 2 hour window.

I can already tell just by that fact that its gonna suck
>>
>>339794840
They should've made the whole movie about WC3 and nothing else
>>
>>339794972
Blizzard's convinced people want more orcs for some reason
>>
I wouldn't call the movie good exactly but the 25% or what on Rotten Tomatoes is wholly exaggerated. The CGI was good, the orcs in general had some good scenes and were at least portrayed as somewhat diverse. Gul'dan's Fel magic was fucking neat too whenever it came up.

That said the movie looked retardedly bad and cartoony and the script for the last 45 minutes is beyond saving.
>>
File: salamadisappointed.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
salamadisappointed.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
>>339793530
>>339793819
>>
File: Parallel-Dimorphism-Alpha-Troll.jpg (122 KB, 1008x730) Image search: [Google]
Parallel-Dimorphism-Alpha-Troll.jpg
122 KB, 1008x730
>>339793530

I really don't care if it's a bad movie, I can deal with that.

As long as it's not Last Airbender bad. That I can't deal with. I think I would be done with the warcraft ip entirely.
>>
>>339793530
>Make a post shit talking a movie you haven't seen to earn e-points with anonymous losers on an azerbaijani fence making forum to feel less like an outcast because the kids at school bully you everyday for being a fat loner.

What's it like being 17 OP?
>>
>>339793530
Thanks for sharing
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.