[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good game that's completely revenge driven?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
What's a good game that's completely revenge driven?
>>
>>339792371
Soul Reaver
>>
>>339792371
Fable I & II
>>
Dante's Inferno, kind of.
>>
>>339793516
Satan's cucking you so you fuck up his home and kill his pets

That's revenge in my book
>>
MOCX POIN
>>
DOOM
Max Payne

>>339792598
THIS
>>
>>339792371
Max payne
>>
>>339792371
God of war series
>>
>>339793638
Damn, that sounds fun.
>>
>>339794074
It's fun for a while but there's only one weapon so the combat gets a bit repetitive. Story's GOAT though.
>>
>>339794253
Satan's giant fucking penis hanging free is pretty GOAT too
>>
MGSV
>>
>>339794305
That shit would not fly in a game these days and i'm surprised it did back then.
>>
Phantom Pain

ALL FOR REVENGE
>>
File: 1428907511903.jpg (15 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1428907511903.jpg
15 KB, 250x238
>>339794392
>That shit would not fly in a game these days
>>
>>339792371
Splinter Cell: Conviction. Terrible campaign but really fun co-op
>>
One Unit Whole BLOOD

Though the first episode is kinda bullshit, it's about getting back at the demon that betrayed you. Imagine if Duke Nukem was an homage to horror movies instead of action movies and that's pretty much BLOOD, while still being over the top action of course.

I consider it one of the best Build Engine games ever.
>>
>>339794479
That's a monster shaped like a penis, Satan's dick was literally Satan's dick, there was no second guessing it, just dangling there for all to see.

It wasn't the only sexual thing in the game either, there were woman with oversized pussies too and a whole section of Hell dedicated to sex (lust). It was also made by an American studio, Americans are much more prudish than the Japanese.
>>
Asura's Wrath. Like God of War, but a likable protag.
>>
File: revengeofshinobi.jpg (40 KB, 350x339) Image search: [Google]
revengeofshinobi.jpg
40 KB, 350x339
Revenge of Shinobi

Actually, I think that's most Shinobi games.
>>
File: boss.jpg (81 KB, 815x452) Image search: [Google]
boss.jpg
81 KB, 815x452
Xenoblade Chronicles
>>
>>339794914
He said GAME, anon
>>
God of War
>>
Revengence is the perfect game to yell out "FUCK YOU" to the bosses when you beat them.

NMH is another.
>>
>>339795502
Reyn was truly the greatest bro. I wish I had a best friend that eager to join me on my righteous genocide crusade.
>>
>>339795574
Someone didn't like the Augus fight, the three Deus fights and the three Chakravartin fights, or the Ryu and Akuma fights it seems.
>>
>>339792371
Ninja Gaiden (Black)
All but one chapter are about hunting down the guy killed your clan and burned your village
>>
>>339794047
thi's
>>
Fallout: New Vegas?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.