[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doom Nightmare Difficulty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 1280x720
Anybody play Doom on Nightmares? it's definitely more fun than Normal, but some parts really try to fuck you. Died like 20 times in the research facility yesterday.
>>
It'd be more fun if I wasn't stuck playing it on the PS4 with a controller. I feel like I can't aim where I want to. The delay with aim assist combined with aim acceleration, even if it is minute, matters.

It sucks waiting for a new PSU
>>
File: 67bcx9.jpg (84 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
67bcx9.jpg
84 KB, 600x450
>mouse speed dampened when firing the Plasma Gun and Chaingun
>>
>>339788692
I played on Ultra Violence on my first playthrough and I never died more than 3-5 times during the more difficult sections of the game. Nightmare is kicking my ass, though.
>>
>>339788692
i'm not sure about d44m but i know classic doom would go out of its way to fuck you over on nightmare mode, with most enemies having doubled rate of fire and infinitely respawning
>>
>>339788692

Did this game ever get cracked?
>>
>>339791034
No, and it probably wont. Ever since it's last update, Denuvo has been uncrackable.
>>
>>339791034
Nope, and it's fucking awesome.
Every time I play it I remember the thousands of poorfags that can't have what I have, it feels pretty sweet anon, not gonna lie.
>>
File: ItWorks.jpg (32 KB, 540x547) Image search: [Google]
ItWorks.jpg
32 KB, 540x547
>>339791034

Buy Bethesda's game you fucking pirate
>>
>>339790123
I must be shit at the game, because I'm playing on Ultra Violence and died quite a few times already. There were two areas in the first half of the game that I had to restart a ton of times, as well as the Cyberdemon fight and a few of the later areas. The final arena of I Am Vega (that you ride on top of the train to get to) kicked my ass hard. And now I'm stuck on the third arena and hole trying to shut down the well. Too many imps sniping me from across the map while fatties and barons and the annoying as fuck pinkies buttfuck me.
>>
>>339791767

I will eventually, I'm just not sure it'll run on my PC since New Order had some frame drops with the settings mostly on low.

Don't have a PS4 or XBone yet either.
>>
>>339791932
My strategy is literally just to keep moving forward towards the enemies. Backing away from demons means that somebody will eventually get the drop on you from behind. I only use the chainsaw on imps so I never run out of ammo for my guns. I'm also using the rune that makes demons occasionally drop BFG ammo which definitely helps.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.