[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth it at the price? I heard online is full of fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: R6S.jpg (145 KB, 625x702) Image search: [Google]
R6S.jpg
145 KB, 625x702
Is it worth it at the price? I heard online is full of fucking cheaters and >expecting Ubisoft to do anything

But for $15 I can probably just fuck around in Terrorist Hunt right?
>>
File: face.jpg (16 KB, 211x196) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
16 KB, 211x196
Stop me from making a mistake, /v/
>>
No, the game itself is dying. It's a good concept except there's literally only one game mode
>>
From a guy who brought this back at full price it is worth it at this price. If you are unsure you can wait till summer sale which is around the corner.
>>
It's great, the best shooter in years

How it's an Ubishit game beats me

It's really really great
>>
File: 35238523.jpg (72 KB, 929x499) Image search: [Google]
35238523.jpg
72 KB, 929x499
>>339785287
I don't know how much $15 is worth to you, but it doesn't look like it's dead.
>>
The most bro operative game it is

If you like that kind of thing, get it

150 hours played here
>>
>>339786269
Despite what people say, the community is very much alive. I play this game almost every day, and I don't have problems finding people to play with / against at almost any time of the day. $15 bucks is a fucking steal, but you're in for a grind.
>>
>>339786498
What this guy says. The game is excellent, the best shooter since at least MW1. The problem is that it's Ubishit.
>>
>>339786269
It's literally three game modes though.
>>
Someone check, if I played in the free weekend and got all the operators, would I still keep it or will Ubisoft shit on me?
>>
File: 1364776032309.jpg (28 KB, 500x533) Image search: [Google]
1364776032309.jpg
28 KB, 500x533
>>339786498
I played the old Rainbow Six games, but this one seems like it flew a bit off of what those usually do.
It seems like a decent amount of people still play it, but PC online is riddled with hackers, apparently. That's what I'm most worried about.
>>
>>339787117
Nah, but you will get refunded all creds you spent on operators.
>>
>>339787397
You heard it right, high ranked PC is PLAGUED with hackers. I mean, it's going as bad as 6/10 games are with hackers, and blatant ones. Casual play is hackers-free for the most part. Community manager swears they're testing additional anti-cheat right now, and this is their top priority. If you ask me, I believe him, he's a pretty honest guy. The problem is, why the fuck it took them so long?
>>
>>339785287
Yeah, it's pretty fun. Even though I hate team based shooters, I feel this is the best I played. I played it on the free weekend with a buddy of mine last semester in Uni, and we had a grand old time
>Me and him on a team with 3 other randoms
>One starts shit talking me because I'm not too good at it.
>"Sorry man, just started playing"
>I just mute him and go on
>There is a vote to kick him, it fails
>Me and my friend go forward the next round, while there is a sudden gunfight behind us
>The other three people just started shooting each other because of the kick
>The first asshole and the person who defended him were kicked
>Me and my friend kicked the last guy
>We still beat the other team 2 v 5
>I even got three of the kills
>They call us hackers and ragequit together
Good times.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.