[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bloodborne confirmed best game ever made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Superbunnyhop_George_Weidman.jpg (45 KB, 470x349) Image search: [Google]
Superbunnyhop_George_Weidman.jpg
45 KB, 470x349
Our lord has spoken /v/.

Bloodborne is Super Bunnyhops favorite game
>>
>>339774213

He was already confirmed to have patrician taste the moment he said REmake and MGS3 were some of his favorite games
>>
but he said the best game of 2015 was witcher 3
>>
Did he just start playing video games?
>>
>>339774213
I unironically think Bloodborne is the best game ever.

I can't think of another game to be it, and i played 2000+ games, it's everything i do with my life, so you can trust me.
>>
>>339774213
Source? I've watched all his videos and he never said that.
>>
File: 3.jpg (11 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
11 KB, 228x221
>>339774740
>>339775342
>>339774862

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ9_RJ2EPo0

21:00-22:00

>These are 2 minor blights on what may be my favorite current gen game

Get BTFO Witchershills
>>
>>339775342

He said it in the Dark Souls/Bloodborne level design video (most recent one I think or second most recent). He also frequently describes it was "one of the best gaming experiences he's had". I think he also like Witcher 3 but i've never heard him say it was his favorite game of this generation like he did with BB.
>>
>>339776773
i really dont care either way but he said W3 was his fav of 2015, so maybe his opinion changed since

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeP-kUKxwP8
>>
>>339777043

>said W3 was his fav of 2015

Literally where.
>>
>>339774213
This the guy who had a fucking juvenile spat with his co creator and kicked him off the team after a hissy fit? Or something like that, I heard a while ago.
>>
>>339776648
oh wow you're a fucking idiot
>favorite current gen game somehow means it's his absolute favorite game
>>
>>339777043

I just watched the whole video and nowhere does he say any of that? He just talks about how much he liked Witcher 3 which we already knew?
>>
>e-celeb suddenly has a different opinion from you
>"he is garbage!"
Peacucks are the worst
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.