[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And people call Witcher 3 overrated watch this video >htt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: witcher-3-hearts-of-stone.jpg (49 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
witcher-3-hearts-of-stone.jpg
49 KB, 620x349
And people call Witcher 3 overrated watch this video
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQHsmiFJqJc

I dont want to shill but what other video game has as much depth in its writing as Witcher3? No other team is even close, CDprojekt Red has put so much thought and research into a story that no one else but the Polish people will tell. I thought Hearts of stone was good but this video made me appreciate it even more.
>>
>super bunnyshit
>>
>>339771272
I hate his voice but this video was pretty good.
No other reviewer has bothered to do what he did. Witcher 3 modernized an old European story the rest of the world doesnt know about. Its a thankless job
>>
niggers
>>
>>339771149
Are Witcherfags the Snyder drones of videogames?
>>
>it's another Super bunnyhope video where he parrots the general consensus and gets praised for it.

Why do people like this hack again? Daily reminder that Bloodborne is his favorite current gen game
>>
>>339772678
>Zack Snyder
His movies are pretty but lack depth or dumb down shit like Watchmen.

Witcher is fantastic and while the combat is crap the quality put into making the world, quests and overall writing is second to none.
>>
>>339773314
He is the only reviewer that actually did research and found out Hearts of stone was based of an old story and that one of the main characters is based off a design from an old ass movie.
>>
>>339773516

/v/ literally knew about that shitty movie a week after its release
>>
>>339774086
No they didnt
>>
>>339771149
HOLY SHIT SOMEONE MADE A DISCUSS VIDEO ABOUT THIS GAME SO IT MUST HAVE THE BEST WRITING EVER!
>>
>>339774086
They didn't, but they knew about Faust.

I mean, it's pretty common knowledge for Europeans.
>>
File: witcher 3.png (79 KB, 1869x540) Image search: [Google]
witcher 3.png
79 KB, 1869x540
>>
>>339771149
over and underrated are completely useless terms in criticism. It doesn't even attempt to offer any judgement or insight into a game's merits according to any standard of quality, it serves merely to voice the individuals disagreement with a perceived popular consensus.

The only thing you can say is you either like something or you didn't and why that was.
>>
Witcher 3 fanboys are a very obnoxious vocal minority, your game is a mediocre RPG bloated with boring quests and terrible combat. Off yourselves, polacks.
>>
>>339775161
I wouldn't call the game garbage because it's not completely worthless but it is grossly overrated and far from being a great game.
>>
Is great
>>
PLEASE tell me there is a way to fuck Anna Henrietta
>>
>>339779757
I don't think so but I might replay it for this reason alone if there is

you can fuck her sister
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.