[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So much pain, no gain...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: SucP9.jpg (239 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
SucP9.jpg
239 KB, 800x450
So I just got the first dark souls game on steam and have been playing it for about 6 hours and HOLY FUCK Ninja Gaiden is a cake walk compared to this 20$ CYOA death sim... Its like DnD but everyone except you is a collective dungeon master throwing nonstop monsters at you and you play in a dimension where you only have a 1 sided die...to roll on negative 20 reflex save death checks... From grossly OP enemies to clunky controls and hey whats over here *DIE* to whats over there *DIE*... I want to like this game but just getting started is taking a lot out of me... Is anyone by the Ubdead berg that can summon me or drop summons to try and help me? PLEASE?
>>
>asking for help in the burg
If you can't enjoy getting through this and the undead parish by yourself you're not going to enjoy this game.

Also if you aren't playing with a controller or DSMFix you're fucked
>>
Of course I've got a controller...
>>
File: 1327964661374.png (228 KB, 392x384) Image search: [Google]
1327964661374.png
228 KB, 392x384
>Ninja Gaiden is a cake walk compared to this
>all that other shit

Have you even played Ninja Gaiden?
>>
You bet your loli loving ass I have
>>
It's not really that hard OP.

First you get a shield.

Next, you use the shield.

Problem solved.
>>
File: Arbiter-1216988852-797.jpg (387 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Arbiter-1216988852-797.jpg
387 KB, 1920x1080
>>339751060
Were it so easy...
>>
What a weak ass bait thread op. Yet everybody still fell for it. Retard aussies cannot tell shitposts from regular posts.w
>>
>le dark souls is the hardest gam ever!! O_O meme
it's been years. please. just stop.
>>
>>339750447
>tumblr
just fuck off sjw.....
>>
>>339749291
>Obviously hasn't played Ninja Gaiden.
The only thing that makes DaS1 hard is having the patience to wait around for enemies to stop flailing at the air and strafing around everything, fishing for backstabs.

Gwyn gets parried down like a bitch by a massve 25+ frame parry window that is almost impossible to fuck up.
>>
>>339749291
Ninja Gaiden is much harder because it requires twitch reflexes, and some players will not have those. Dark Souls just requires a brain
>>
File: 99peach.jpg (113 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
99peach.jpg
113 KB, 500x500
>>339751667
Not a bait thread. I was legit about asking for help but I forgot where I was... Now I got 99 problems but a Peach ain't one...
>>
If you can't get past Taurus on your own you are a literal MORON who can't even figure out how to play a video game
>>
I know who the Bastion players are... So salty...
>>
Nah i got the Taurus pretty easily. Just kept jumping on him. I get it that I need to take advantage of this game when I can but damnit the engines can't take anymoar Cap'n
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.