[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is a lot of PS2 games on PS4 that are on sale right now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
There is a lot of PS2 games on PS4 that are on sale right now.
What is worth getting!
>>
>>339742618
none, GTA is much better on PC and everything there can be emulated anyways
>>
>>339742753
I don't play video games on a PC lol
Except for Terraria.
You were no help at all
>>
I can personally vouch for Rogue Galaxy, both Dark Clouds, Okage, and Mark of Kri.
>>
All are worth if you never played them
>>
>>339742850
lmao poorfag
>>
>>339742618
Heard Dark Cloud is alright, San Andreas for sure.
>>
>>339742919
I am actually.

>>339742870
Dark Cloud 2 and Rogue Galaxy look interesting enough.

>>339742906
Only have played GTA. How is Bully?
>>
>>339742870
I counter-vouch his Rogue Galaxy statement

>expecting grand space pirate adventure
>hallway simulator
>game just kinda forgets its plot halfway through

Fuck Rogue Galaxy
>>
>>339742870
Excellent taste anon

I'd also add War of the Monsters, super fun multiplayer
>>
>>339742870

Speaking of Okage, is the battle system supposed to be as hectic as how I'm playing it? I go to heal someone and he gets jumped by 15 fucking frogs all at once.
>>
I'm a fan of Dark Cloud and Dark Cloud 2. Is Rogue Galaxy worth it, since it's made by the same devs?

I'm not expecting a continuation of the story or gameplay elements. But if the gameplay is solid, you bet I'll be all over that.
>>
>>339743105
Bully is great

Preps are GOAT faction
>>
>>339743203
Gameplay is
>mash x
>oh this guy can only be hit up high
>jump x
>oh this guy has a shield
>hold down x
>oh this guy has a barrier
>let me switch to this gun to get rid of the barrier
>now let me switch back
>mash x

You'll end up running away from a lot of fights because a lot of enemies won't be damaged by super attacks
>>
Loved dark cloud back in the day even if it wasn't the zelda killer it was hyped up to be, never played the second, how do they hold up?
>>
>>339742753
> GTA is much better on PC

Wew lad, that's just a straight up lie
>>
Got Dark Cloud 2 and really enjoying it. Still looks pretty good too with its cell shading
>>
>>339744684

Had some weird issues with the visuals in the cut-scenes and on Max the first day it came out. They patch that?
>>
>>339744462
>dated camera controls and shitty lock on VS full mouse free aim and targeting
yeah ps2 is totally better
>>
>War of the Monsters

Holy fuck I haven't heard or thought about this game in years.
>>
File: 1461154437866.png (129 KB, 314x278) Image search: [Google]
1461154437866.png
129 KB, 314x278
>>339743105
>Too poor to build a gaming pc
>Bought a PS4
>>
>>339742618
>What is worth getting!
If you don't already know, you might be too young for this website.
>>
>>339745247
How's that removed music, bitch of a control support, and shittier visuals treating you?
>>
Get Wild Arms 3 if you are a JRPG fan and see how bad JRPGs are nowdays
>>
>>339745859
Got the actual pc release, not steam's updated to gimped mobile port release. But like I said, full mouse aim, not playing with a controller.
>>
>>339745859
PS2 version on PS4 has removed music too and it also looks shitty compared to XBOX.
you can mod PC version to fix all these problems
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.