[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it about this game that triggers so much autism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
What is it about this game that triggers so much autism?
>>
Because the corporate boogyman fucked it up.
>>
>>339737529
People don't know how to appreciate what they have
>>
>>339737529
Because it trolls u :))
>>
People don't get the point of Chapter 2
People don't get that the was no Chapter 3
People think that mission 51 is a chapter
And there are more reasons, but I don't feel like talking about all of them.
>>
Its a game that was shit but didnt have to be.
>>
>>339737651
Kojima spent 6+ years working on MGS5 with 80 million dollars. The highest development cycle and budget of any previous Metal Gear game.

This is what he has to show for it.
>>
>>339738537
making a new engine isn't cheap, anon. Literally everything in MGSV was made entirely from scratch, and the engine is a technological marvel.

The FOX engine was supposed to be a long-term investment, but Konami wanted money NOW NOW NOW
>>
>>339738537
DO IT AGAIN KOJIMA
>>
>>339737529
I did not want metal gear to be a fucking mobile game grind fest wish shitty repetitive missions in the worst "open world" ever
>>
Absolute garbage, even MGS4 was better
>>
>>339739998
MGS4 is hardly even a fucking game, and even when it lets you sneak you're still doing it through glorified hallways with no alternate paths
>>
>>339740054
Better than run n gun Cawodooty that we got
>>
>>339740054
You don't sneak in MGSV, you avoid everything with your jeep
>>
It's not an extended version of Ground Zeroes, that's what.
>>
>>339740201
MGS4 has forced action setpieces up the ass, what the fuck are you talking about?

It even had an instant gun shop, fuck off
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.