[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you can no longer get gear through PvP at all >there are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: legion-box-art[1].png (827 KB, 747x709) Image search: [Google]
legion-box-art[1].png
827 KB, 747x709
>you can no longer get gear through PvP at all
>there are no honor or conquest points

IT

KEEPS

HAPPENING
>>
Is WoW finally saved? Sure sounds like it.
>>
>>339730828
That doesn't sound like a bad thing
>>
>>339730828
>implying it's a bad thing
It's far more balanced and let's lolholinka balance stuff far more easily and regularly so we don't end up with the same lolturbo comp for an expansion and get buttraped by druids
>>
>>339731126
>>339731176

sounds great except for tanks removing 60% of everyone's healthbar in one hit and being functionally immortal
>>
>>339731476
It's still in early beta, tunning only started 2 builds ago and they're still re-designing talents/spells based on tester feedback.
>>
>raidfinder still exists
yeah no thanks
>>
>>339731805
>It's still in early beta,
Launch is in two months. Little is going to change from now to then.
>>
File: 1464582184847.jpg (46 KB, 600x703) Image search: [Google]
1464582184847.jpg
46 KB, 600x703
I sure can't wait for them to re-introduce it in 6 months and pass it as a huge content update
>>
File: 1464451189057.jpg (19 KB, 300x258) Image search: [Google]
1464451189057.jpg
19 KB, 300x258
>/v/ actually wants a gear grind over PvP where skill matters

Sometimes I forget you children only started playing in Mists of Pandaria
>>
> Raiders will have an unfair advantage over those that want to purely PVP
> People will still bitch about it

Shit game anyway, GW2 is the place to go for PVP
>>
>>339730828
Sounds like an improvement to me. After all, isn't all you PVPers talk about is how skilled you are? Seems like now you can prove it since gear won't be a factor.

And meanwhile the actual meat of the game (questing, classes, zones, combat) look better than they have since Cata.

Blizzard might actually save WoW at this rate.
>>
File: quentin.jpg (5 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
quentin.jpg
5 KB, 184x184
>Level up a new character
>Want to play arenas
>Lose every time
>Gear up
>Win every time

Am I actually the only person happy with this change? It's specially frustrating to play PvP and have no chance even if you are a better player than the others.
>>
File: 1462907382794.gif (1 MB, 268x278) Image search: [Google]
1462907382794.gif
1 MB, 268x278
>>339733049

Gear obtained via PvP was fine because you had to PvP to get it, and eventually had to rank highly in rated PvP to get the good stuff. If you were skilled you would gear up appropriately, or attract the attention of someone who would cooperate with you to gear up.

Now you don't need PvP skill to get PvP gear, you can just raid. It's like if you got mythic gear from Ashran.
>>
some players found the act of playing the game to be a chore. to solve this, we have removed the game.
>>
They are fucking retarded. They are trying to fix literally non-existing problems while ignoring real ones. NOBODY complained about honor/conquest system and how you get gear in pvp in general. It worked perfectly fine and players could work towards specific pieces of gear they wanted with fucking stats they actually wanted. Then fuckheads made those random drops in WoD which EVERYONE complained about, how unfair and annoying they are, when dude gets 2 BiS set pieces from rated BG boxes and you get 2 useless trinkets. But at least we could still buy what we wanted with honor/conquest. Now they are removing this option, bravo Blizzard. And stat increase from ILvl is also retarded as fuck, this takes us back to BC times when high rated players have flat out better gear and create impenetrable walls for those who want to climb. Bravo Blizzard!

Instead of fixing real issues which make PvP shitty (like scripters) they did something unbelievably stupid.
>>
>>339733328

PvP is literally the only way to gear up fast nowadays. As a PvE player, go fuck yourself with a cactus, I dont want to do it.
>>
>>339733468
>NOBODY complained about honor/conquest system and how you get gear in pvp in general. It worked perfectly fine and players could work towards specific pieces of gear they wanted with fucking stats they actually wanted.

No, but it made the short list of WoD even shorter by giving you good gear in little time. It's obvious Blizzard wants to cut down how easy it is to blast through content so Legion seems long, even when it has even less content than WoD.
>>
>>339730828
>>339731476
Neither of these things are true

like, what you're saying is blatantly false and you look like a retard

next someone is going to say the prune affected PvP CC or some more completely wrong bullshit
>>
>>339732647
if this is a nostfag post, there's about 5 levels of irony and hypocrisy here
>>
Having equalized gear and stats for pvp/arenas is always better than gear based pvp. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>339732647
PvP hasn't' been skill based since Cata launched.
>>
>>339733328
Yeah, except gear from ashran is at best on par with normal mode. Did you even play the game?
>>
>>339734016
the only people who disagree shitters and nostfags who

1.genuinely suck and want to stop because they're neets who can play more than others because of mommy and daddy and/or autismbux

2.are just complaining about it but don't care because they're nostfags

>>
>>339734016

the entire point of the fucking game is pursuing gear and progression
>>
>>339734016
>>339734784
But it's not equalized. In fact it's far less equalized than it was in last couple of expacs where everyone had the same gear bought for conquest. Now you get stat increase with ilvl of the gear. In other words you will get fucked by mythic raiders in arena unless you are mythic raider or gladiator yourself.
>>
>>339730828

Why lie?

You get gear from strongboxes still after doing a BG or arena. Gear doesn't matter too much though, as everything will be scaled in PvP, so the biggest difference will be 10% of power depending on average ilvl.
>>
File: iKLj9Mx.gif (2 MB, 330x166) Image search: [Google]
iKLj9Mx.gif
2 MB, 330x166
There's still a difference between arena stats which is bullshit. When I first climbed in Wotlk to 2250, I was pissed I had a 15% health, damage, and mitigation debuff just because I only had 6 pieces of furious.

PVP grinding is still cancer, hit max level with a new char in WoD and die in 3 seconds because I have paper plate with a 40% nerf off the bat to every stat. Literally the first thing I complained about when I first played WoW, especially classic WoW. holy fuck the armor differences back then were pure cancer and 0 skill
>>
Oh no, the poor PvPer finally got something taken away from them, a-boo-hoo
>>
>>339733328
>It's like if you got mythic gear from Ashran.
except the gear from Ashran is as good as normal mode upper gear but requires no grouping or PvE skill to get
>>
File: 1462325460371.png (101 KB, 474x320) Image search: [Google]
1462325460371.png
101 KB, 474x320
>mfw mythic raiders now have a 10% stat gain on pvpers
>>
>>339735824
>Why lie?
Because he's either a sensationalist or knows nothing about the alpha yet and just wants to shitpost about a game he's probably already preordered.
>>
>>339735984
Well, to be fair PvPers didn't have a lot in the first place. WoW has been "raid or get the fuck out" for at least 3 xpacs already. They didn't even get new arena or BG in WoD.
>>
>>339735187
The entire point of arena PvP is to have a competition with someone. How is it even a real competition when its gear based with advantages over skill?
>>
File: 1462964337687.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
1462964337687.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>339736382
literally every expansion, but no one complained for some reason
>>
>>339736307
And now that all the top raiding guilds have quit it's going to focus more on world pve.
>>
File: 512411.jpg (188 KB, 990x642) Image search: [Google]
512411.jpg
188 KB, 990x642
So did they fix the absurd arbitrary wait times and garrison rehashes or should I keep my money?
>>
>>339736529
Because you people dont know what is good for you. We need to push past this era of neet grind and RNG and reward skill and knowledge.
>>
>gear can only be gotten via raids
>artifact abilities (boosts and abilities) can only be obtained via garrisons

ugh.jpg
>>
>>339736668
>did they fix this thing that hasn't even been implemented in the screenshot I'm using to bitch about it
>>
Did they remove groupfinder? Are dungeons difficult again or do you still semi-afk AOE everything?

It's still shit and this is a minor change
>>
>>339737046
You can fix things that arent released. Thats what beta/alphas are for. Hes basically asking if they went back on their plan to continue garrisons, and the answer is no. The quest board is still in. Not sure what he means about arbitrary wait times though.
>>
>>339733197
>Am I actually the only person happy with this change?

nope. it's definitely gonna bring me back to PvP now that i don't have to pay for carries or deal with the absolute slog of getting one shot over and over again to save up conquest, or god forbid have to step foot in Trashran and deal with 39 other fucktards who are only there because it's faster to PvE gear than LFR
>>
>>339737293
Soon actually yes
>>
>>339737046
There were a ton of arbitrary wait times in the alpha/beta class hall to stagger your progress without providing actual content, I'm asking if that was a placeholder or an actual feature
>>
>>339730828

Are people STILL playing this garbage? WOTLK was the last good expansion. Seriously, people are fucking stupid if they are still playing.
>>
>>339731805
Nigga, if you don't know by now that Blizzard doesn't give a flying fuck about balance you need to look back at every previous WoW launch.

They'll release the game with some half-assed numbers changes and shit out a few patches to bandaid it, then promise than they'll fix it next expansion 30 months down the line.
>>
>>339730828

Do BGs still have a maximum item level?
>>
>>339736764
Don't worry, Blizzard is pushing passed the grind and RNG and rewarding retards and people who don't actually like playing.
>>
>>339737293
Mythic dungeons exist now, which require you to actually follow mechanics and can't be found via the dungeon finder

They aren't too difficult though, I'd rate them as on par with non-arcatraz TBC heroics
>>
>>339737461
This just means that this change makes things a bit more fair for complete LFR-tier shitters who can't even find a friend or a partner to grind some conquest on the bottom of the arena ladder (it literally takes only 1 day of playing at the bottom to fully gear a newly leveled character). However you will still be crushed but by PVE players this time.
>>
>>339737859
How so?
>>
>>339730828
Wait.. how do you get items then? only pve?
>>
>>339737879
>Mythic dungeons exist now, which require you to actually follow mechanics and can't be found via the dungeon finder

I still pick up multiple packs of adds at once, aoe everything down, and ignore mechanics.

Is it harder in Legion?
>>
>>339737879
They're tough if you're at the gear level they're meant for. Everyone's outgearing them now though.
>>
>>339733197
How exactly it works? everyone gets the EXACT SAME gear?
>>
>>339737964
By removing any actual content and replacing it with gated content that requires little thought and playtime to acquire.
>>
>>339730828
>you can no longer get gear through pvp at all
but thats a lie, you get gear through pvp, just not with currency. why would you lie to these good folks?
>>
>>339738065
That's called overgear, are you retarded or what? Try doing this in say 680 gear for which it was actually designed.
>>
should've gotten rid of pvp gear years ago. if you're gonna pvp shouldn't skill be the determining factor between players? and it is the determing factor, at the higher arena ranks where everyone has the same gear and it all comes down to skill

although wow pvp is like watching paint dry anyway so who gives a fuck. only time it was ever fun was ganking people on your rogue.
>>
>>339738181
Shouldnt have to earn content. The content itself is to be completed, not the unlocking process.
>>
>>339738362
How exactly it works?
>>
>>339738409

I do it on my alts all the time, not my fault you're terrible

You do the same shit in challenge modes aside from ignoring mechanics you stupid shit, and those are way harder
>>
>>339738489
>Shouldnt have to earn content.
I hope you get cancer.
>>
>>339738154
I don't think that's quite right either; as far as I know PvP gear is now the same (roughly) as PvE gear, and the PvP-specific stats have been done away with. It's just a different way to get gear.

Plus, having the same gear wouldn't be a bad thing. Variation comes from different abilities, rather than from very powerful gear which may act as a crutch for a worse player.
>>
>>339738503
you get a random piece of gear after every maintinence if you do enough pvp during the week. yes its a shit way to get gear, and it takes a while, but techinically you still can get gear doing pvp. and technically is the best way to be right
>>
>>339738568
>I do it on my alts all the time,
no you don't, not in 680 gear
>>
>>339730828
Good. Pvp circle jerking is what kept devs distracted from actual content for 10 fucking years.

You want pvp? Fuck off to neutral zones and shit on some low level questers. If that doesn't satisfy, then again, fuck off
>>
>>339738683

>NUH UH

Yes, actually

Like I said, you LITERALLY aoe multiple packs down that hit harder in less gear in challenge modes

You Are Bad, end of story
>>
>>339730828
>>339731126

Legion is going to be shit. Gonna laugh when WoW tanks even harder during the expansion.

We won't see any record lows because Blizzard are cowards and don't report sub numbers anymore, though.
>>
>>339738881
>You Are Bad, end of story
not an argument, provide proof of your assertions
>>
File: Hola oscuridad, mi amigo viejo.jpg (35 KB, 650x355) Image search: [Google]
Hola oscuridad, mi amigo viejo.jpg
35 KB, 650x355
>tfw you're still collecting Abrogator Stones
>>
>>339738568
That just means you have an overgeared healer you stupid shit.

Also
>comparing cm where everyone wears very specific BiS items to mythic dungeons
my fucking sides
>>
>>339738795
Yeah, that one new battleground per expansion takes all their resources
>>
>>339738881
>>339739026
at the end of the day, youre both faggots for even playing this shit game
>>
>>339739101

>he needed BiS for golds

Really? That's fucking embarrasing
>>
>>339732257
A lot has already happened in the past 2 months.
>>
>>339739056
If you're still on the stones do you even have enough time left?
>>
>>339739192
good post
>>
>>339739192

Yea, it's a pretty bad game, you got me there

I mainly play it with a few friends, but I've slowed down a lot
>>
>>339738614
That just means PvE players will dominate the PvP scene thanks to gear as it is obviously much easier and more common to kill a mythic boss than to get a high rated PvP drop.
>>
>>339739056
It takes a week now. Garrison and naval missions, Highmaul, and the weekly from Tanaan.

>>339739227
It shouldn't take that long unless you mean to max it to 795.
>>
File: 1415160155479.png (31 KB, 171x189) Image search: [Google]
1415160155479.png
31 KB, 171x189
>Don't want to get my hopes up
>People in the beta are saying that it's really good aside from class balance and certain specs being trash
I want to think this expansion will be really good but it probably won't be. I'm kind of excited that apparently the story is what WoD should have been with all kinds of bad shit happening to everybody.
>>
>>339730828
>there are no new battlegrounds or reskins of old battlegrounds
>arena is rendered completely pointless
>faction imbalance being ignored, just forcing everyone to play together as a band aid
>all aspects of the competitive side of WoW completely removed
I'm glad WoW is finally killing itself.
>>
>>339732647
thats a wierd way to say WotLK
>>
>>339738614
>having the same gear wouldn't be a bad thing
yes, yes it would. This means no more different builds. It's a way to have variation; if you played BC or Wotlk you should know. It's about what gear fits the best to your playstyle.
>>
>>339739537
it wont be good, you're being tricked by Blizzard viral marketing again.

Enjoy having another case of buyers remorse, how many times will you fall for the same tricks before you just accept you're retarded?
>>
>>339738676
>technically is the best way to be right
what? you just said it's a shit way to get gear.
>>
>>339733328
Rating for gear was removed in Cataclysm. All you had to do for pvp gear since cataclysm is grind out your 10 weekly arena/rbgs

everyone had the same gear anyway
>>
>>339739734
Everything feels like buyers remorse these days. Even if Legion is shit I expect it to be disappointing, it won't fucking crush me like Heavensward did though. All that build-up for fucking nothing. Fuck Yoshi.
>>
>>339738614
>Variation comes from different abilities

Bro half of the abilities was removed in Cataclysm and again in WoD. You cant even use shit like scorch or arcane missiles as a frost mage, you gotta spam dat lance. Shit still pisses me off even though I aint played in over a year, all of those spells had uses you just had to be smart. Arcane missiles for targets going out of LoS, scorch for when your spelllocked, Arcane explosion to catch them rogues off guard, Fire Ward + Reflect talent the moment someone casts lava burst on you. List goes on and on.
>>
>>339738967
yeah they stopped reporting subs after they slipped to 5 million because they've likely slipped to about 3 million at this point.

I checked just a couple months ago with a free trial, most servers are dead as fuck with only a few that are still going.
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
9 KB, 480x360
All those blizzdrones that come back to give $80 to blizzard just to play for one week, how the fuck is this game still 15/mo
>>
>>339740116
Or you could pay with gold like normal people
>>
>>339740116
>$80

what?
>>
>>339740227
>like normal people
like neet virgins you mean
>>
>>339740343
Those too, but getting gold is so easy you might as well.
>>
>>339733663
>even when it has even less content than WoD.
t. not in the beta or following the news about it
>>
>>339730828

Except you do, the gear that is rewarded is the same as pve gear (so they can be used vice versa). Secondary stats are standardized in pvp for each class so the stats on your gear are meaningless, only ilvl matters.

Higher ilvl boosts your standardized stats slightly, there might be a 10% difference in stats from highest ilvl to lowest ilvl in pvp, which is not much compared to what the range of differences is on live.

>there are no honor or conquest points

There are honor points for pvp talents, but who gives a shit because gear is rewarded directly and only ilvl matters in pvp (so if you get a piece with stats you don't want it doesn't matter in pvp as long as the ilvl is higher).

Also kill yourself you disinfo spreading faggot.
>>
>>339740232
he's implying most Blizzdrones will buy the collectors edition, because they will.

Gotta pay that extra dosh just to get an exclusive vanity pet in a dying game, you know how Blizzdrones are.

>>339740227
>buying legion with gold
oh yeah, thats true. Than ks for enlightening us Blizzdrone.
>>
>>339740232
game, 15/mo, tax

>>339740227
I thought you can only pay the game with gold in-game?
>>
File: hahaniwave.jpg (296 KB, 800x586) Image search: [Google]
hahaniwave.jpg
296 KB, 800x586
Why are people complain about tanks now? Do they have insane DPS or something?
>>
>>339740448
If you sub runs out you can buy it from the character select screen with gold.
>>
>>339740448
You can play for free until level 20, so even if your subscription expired you can log in. If you want to play an inactive character you get the option to buy a token with gold.
If you buy the game/expansion, don't you start out with some time on it already? Like a month?
>>
>>339740908
For 47k, it doesn't work unless you got gold income set up and you play for a majority of the sub
>>
>>339740597
I've always complained about Blood DKs. But I haven't done much pvp this expansion.
>>
fuck off, doesnt matter how much they hype this shit up, im not going to get this expac
already dissapointed with overwatch
>>
>>339741553
blood dks do terrible damage outside of trash pulls in instances
>>
I resubd yesterday after a one year and a half break, I'm in the state 2 of the questline for the legendary ring, can I get it in less than a month? I want to play FFXIV again starting July.
>>
>>339741612
In pvp they could whittle everyone down and heal for insane amounts. Don't know how it is now. I remember some easily winning the gladiator scenario at times at the beginning of the expac.
>>
>>339740429
>compared to what the range of differences is on live.
It only matters in random BGs on live. In arena everyone wears the same shit.
>>
>>339730828
>pvp gear
>locking me out of enjoying a pvp season for a month of stupid grinding
IT KEEPS
GETTING
FIXED
>>
>>339742075
>for a month
More like for a day. FTFY.
>>
>>339741906
maybe it's different in PvP, but in instances blood DKs do awful damage outside of huge AoE pulls
>>
>>339741891
>>339739475 Probably. They added a few shortcuts, but I'm not sure how long the last step can take. It's a chance to drop from the bosses of HFC but I don't know if RNG can screw you over.
>>
>>339742370
So I just need to spam raids in the lfg to get the last step?
>>
>>339739589
>the only reason people did arena was to grind pvp gear to play arena
lmao
>>
>>339741891
you can get the elemental runes in a week or two, but it takes at least 3 to get the tomes of chaos, no matter what
>>
>>339742614
Pretty much.
>>
>>339730828
>WoW's pvp is a shitty minigame that nobody with intelligence takes seriously
Wow holy fucking shit what incredible news! It's almost as though this has been the case since day one and has only gotten progressively worse with every single patch!

Honestly I don't know why you people care about this shit. Instance pvp is awful. Class balance is awful. World pvp is a corpse. This has been the case since the day they added Warsong Gulch and nothing will ever change that.
>>
>>339742614
The last step is in the raid, but there is also some bullshit with your shipyard I forgot about. You need to be vigilant with it to raise it level 3 as fast as possible.
>>
>>339731476

Tanks v DPS in PvP always resulted in a tank winning through a tanks nature. I once solo'd 2 warriors as a prot pally through attrition.
>>
>>339742913
>Tanks v DPS in PvP always resulted in a tank winning through a tanks nature

It doesn't work like that now.
>>
WHO /DEMONHUNTARD/ ?!
>>
>>339740597
Tanks are just damage dealers with more health. It's one of the reasons WoW's pvp is irredeemable.
>>
>>339742789
That doesn't sound very fun, specially how braindead easy is the lfg mode.

I think I'm going to pass, what can I do in this 29 days left? I don't want to get buyers remorse.
>>
How is this a bad thing?
>>
>>339743125
except tanks do garbage damage
>>
>>339737639

now last tier one in that picture allows you to equip one additional legendary item. yes its obviously still mendatory
>>
>>339743034

In Legion or WoD? Because this happened in WoD -- 6.2.2. In fact the only way I could get taken down is when the whole team had to focus on me.
>>
File: thesadsellout.jpg (62 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
thesadsellout.jpg
62 KB, 720x960
Is it worth coming back? Will Legion save the game like a lot of people are saying?
>>
>>339730828
That's funny that is the first great news I heard about the Legions.
>>
>everyone only cares/argues about balance in arena
>tfw I miss world PvP but it no longer exists and nobody seems to give a fuck
Fuck you guys, the problem is flying/LFG, not gear balance.
>>
File: 1462569789745.jpg (292 KB, 1280x1189) Image search: [Google]
1462569789745.jpg
292 KB, 1280x1189
>There is a stress test for prelaunch
>They want as many people with Beta keys to enter
>Yet they give Beta keys to only those with high connections, Random people who have the box checkmarked or more.
>People are just selling Beta keys for $300 as well

I know 4 people with Beta keys who just don't want to even touch Warcraft anymore.

Blizzard is complete garbage with this system and Launch will have servers crashing even with only 4 million players.
>>
>>339743190
Still enough to kill damage dealers though, and depending on the tank and damage specs in question, it's likely more damage than the damage dealers do.
Hell there are HEALERS that can outdps certain damage specs.
>>
>>339743482
world pvp is a meme

>>339743506
beta keys are not a thing since mop I think? blizz upgrade your account to beta access now.
>>
File: Female_Pandaren_Red_Naked.jpg (80 KB, 970x612) Image search: [Google]
Female_Pandaren_Red_Naked.jpg
80 KB, 970x612
Post Pandaren girls
>>
>>339743264
You mean random battlegrounds? That's probably because there are mostly complete shitters who can't even press their buttons. I could probably solo two warriors while playing as a healer there.
>>
>>339733328
PVP gear was a mistake

That being said I'm not sure I care anymore, but it's good that after 400 expansions they realized it was a mistake.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_053116_201025.jpg (420 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_053116_201025.jpg
420 KB, 1920x1080
>>339743140
Your fault for signing up late. If you already had a ring you could find a guild to raid with. I joined a guild a month and a half ago and we already downed Mythic Archimonde. There's always pvp and old content, or you could buy your way though. I'm having fun with the game.
>>
>>339733468
>NOBODY complained about honor/conquest system and how you get gear in pvp in general.
Everyone that knew the game before the pvp gear bullshit always hated it.
>>
>>339743595
You would like to think that, But

http://www.mmoplaystore.com/#!world-of-warcraft-legion-beta-keys-/cci8
>>
>>339743482
the only point to world PvP is inconveniencing low level players because you're too much of a pussy to do BGs against people your own level
>>
>this shitty game is still a thing
>>
>>339743482
Unless you were around when warriors had mana bars, then world pvp was dead before you even started playing. There is nothing to do that will ever bring it back to life. You might as well whine that Blizzard's not turning the game into an indie puzzle platformer.
>>
>>339743784
YOU'RE A FUCKING MEME KID It seem like you're right beta keys still exist for the promos.
>>
>>339733328
>If you were skilled you would gear up appropriately
This works out in theory, but not in practice.

What pvp gear actually means: players who don't pvp at the start of the expansion and gear up along with everyone else are relegated to being absolutely useless and hope to be carried while they get enough honor/conquest points to gear up.

pvp in any game is always about skill. adding gear progression to pvp as if it was pve was downright ridiculous.
>>
File: 1377328071143.jpg (119 KB, 1048x712) Image search: [Google]
1377328071143.jpg
119 KB, 1048x712
>>339743506
>all these keys they hand out to streamers and "community members"
>have to sit and listen to these gigantic faggots and their shitty "streams" if you want a key

Streaming and e-celebs is literally the greatest cancer to have ever happened to gaming.
>>
>>339743298
It has a brighter future than WoD already. It's launching in two months and so far nothing has been cut.
>>
>>339743719
I know it's my fault for thinking it will be faster, I'm happy you are enjoying it!
>>
vanilla pvp was best pvp

getting your shit pushed in by someone with better gear should be motivation to get better gear yourself
>>
Back at Blizzcon they said PVP is now going to be skill based where gear largely wont matter beyond trinkets

Is this true?
>>
>>339743909
It wasn't dead when timeless isle was a thing in MoP.
>>
>>339744106
You can still have fun with it. MMOs are all shit, they are what you make of them.
>>
>>339743985
its almost like WoW is an RPG

maybe thats why there is gear progression
>>
>>339732257
They are launching weekly builds with bugfixes/balancing/tweeks. A new one is coming out today.
>>
>>339735824
>it took this many posts before someone pointed out that OP was blatantly wrong
>>
>>339743624

World PvP / BG's
>>
>>339743786
>crying Nostfags and saying anyone who wants world PvP only wants to pick on lowbies
Holy shit, keep on sucking Blizzards dick anon, whatever works for you.
I actually miss being out questing and seeing an opposing faction member of the same level, it made being outdoors enjoyable.
>>
>>339743786
nah, it's just that blizz can't into proper balancing at ANYTHING.

pvp realms (world pvp) was always about having random opportunities and challenges while leveling up to fight the opposing faction. questing at booty bay? fight some mother fucker. taking your mine node? sap/cc/kill that dude.

imho i think there should be level buffer for pvp. like if the zone you're in is 20-25, you can only be attacked by or attack others who are levels 18-27 imo.

world pvp was about the thrill and challenge and the fight. some people hate being challenged and that's why we see the game as it is now.
>>
>>339743264
I think tanks are taking a big nerf in Legion all around. Seems like Blizzard doesn't like them being so defensively strong that an add getting loose means instant death for someone else, and they're nerfing active mitigation hard because shitters still can't learn to play.
>>
Anyone using tanks being intolerable in pvp as a reason to bitch:
You're right, but you're fucking stupid as fuck if you think that's not going to change. I don't like it either but numbers are CLEARLY going to do down. Any feedback you give that isn't based on mechanics and is solely bitching about how hard you got hit is fucking useless just like your shitty lives.
Now, if shit is still broken after that (protadin has so much more mobility than ret, for example, and it's tied into it's defensives so may just be set for now) then you can bitch. And I agree that blizz has historically, at least the last two xpacs, ignored some very intelligent feedback for reasons.

TLDR: focus on the mechanics that need changed, not how many kills the tank spec is getting. After numbers tweaking i could still see blood being unkillable (which is obviously still a problem) but most other specs falling back in line.
>>
>>339744437
>imho i think there should be level buffer for pvp. like if the zone you're in is 20-25, you can only be attacked by or attack others who are levels 18-27 imo.

Might have made world pvp tolerable, except Heirlooms still exist so even if you're the same level you're fucking done if you don't have a 100.
>>
>>339744301
rpg doesn't have to just be gear progression.

they've always said they want to make wow for many kinds of players. why do they always shit up pvp, especially with nonsense such as your post. it gets in the way of actual problems -- "This is an X game, despite the fact that we have and will continue to support Y, we must be X".
>>
>>339744394
>>339744437
>implying that world PvP is a fair duel on le field of honor and not a max level character running around camping quest mobs
>>
>>339744207
>getting your shit pushed in by someone with better gear should be motivation to get better gear yourself
This. I'm ok with this.
At least wpvp. But a lot of that is moot now because of the way pvp templates work and all that shit. I look forward to s-keying warlocks in mythic gear destroying me anywhere that isn't an instanced "pvp area". Not to mention the various legendary trinkets and shit with crazy effects that won't work in instanced pvp but will work just fine in the world.
>>
>>339743985
>adding gear progression to pvp as if it was pve was downright ridiculous.

But it makes people who invest their time or whatever feel great. When your toon has the best PvP epics equipped you feel super fucking confident, like no one can fuck with you wherever you go. It always was this way in MMO games and I have no idea why it should change. Fuck blizzard, fuck casuals who want everything without doing anything, fuck those who kill wow by catering to them and fuck me.
>>
>>339744696
i played vanilla wow in 2005 and that it was a "fair duel on le field of honor".

it was fun because max levels were rare, people had shit to do at max level, and alts were as hard to level as normal characters.

even when bgs were added, it didn't change much for world pvp because everyone still had to level up their characters.
>>
>>339742913
they must of been shit. unless a healer was in the mix, in which i was guaranteed to lose, i never had a problem as feral going 1v1 with a tank. just keep them kited, cc'ed, keep the pressure up, keep your self heals up, get them scared so they pop cds so then you have a open window to pop your cds were they have nothing.

healer on the other hand are a differnt story. so fucking annoying going up against a holy pally only for them to slowly take your hp down, causing you to back out and heal yourself, go back in and repeat until you are oom and low hp and they can just auto attack you to peices.
>>
>>339744207
>getting your shit pushed in by someone with better gear should be motivation to get better gear yourself

It's fairly easy to lose that motivation when the only way to get gear is to constantly lose fights you had no chance at winning.
Gear shouldn't matter in pvp ever in any game. I am glad Blizzard finally almost realizes that. pvp perks are also very smart, since no game in the history of ever has been able to balance pvp and pve using the same scales.
>>
>>339744696
Yeah, now that's all it is because literally everyone is max level, even if you don't know how to play your job, or if you didn't even level your character yourself.
Back in Vanilla and BC to a degree that didn't happen nearly as much.

Clearly you started in Cata though, so whatever man :^)
>>
>>339744828
imo the only people that want this gear grind for pvp are casuals because it allows them to artificially inflate their actual skills because they sucked ass in bgs for a month before i did
>>
>>339730828
>MMORPG "pvp"
>>
>>339744696
of course it's not fair, you cockfag. That's the point. It's FUN. Not just ambushing fags, but being ambushed, being lured into traps, having some hunter 20 levels higher inconveniencing your entire evening unless you git gud.
It's not fair, often it's not even fun, but it's what makes the game. Less so now because wpvp (even ganking) is relatively dead compared to how "it was".
It's totally cool if you can't stand ganking, being ganked, or whatever - there are tons of good pve servers.
>>
>>339744903
Oh right, I forgot that trailing a whole camp of mobs onto someone to get them killed was honorable.
>>
>>339745176
that sounds clever and fun, friendo.
>>
File: 1392770908085.png (201 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1392770908085.png
201 KB, 500x380
>Unholy now gets two pets
>Unholy has a chance on auto attack to raise an army of the dead
>All of the Unholy relic skins are cool as fuck instead of being 'fire version' 'ice version' etc
>DKs become the leader of the Ebon Hold and rez lore figures as new DK servants

as long as this all holds true I will be resubbing.
>>
>>339730828
GW2 is a more hardcore game these days. It's a fucking disgrace. Not that 'most hardcore' means 'best', but they're totally alienating their playerbase.
>>
>>339744828
>But it makes people who invest their time or whatever feel great. When your toon has the best PvP epics equipped you feel super fucking confident

You still get pvp gear, including a unique set from rated pvp. You've not just got a 5% advantage over a fresh max level, instead of competently demolishing them with no effort.
Sure it was fun to completely shit on every other player, for you. But those other players are also playing the game, and many are probably playing it better and putting more effort in, yet they automatically lose every fight because numbers. Those players you shit on deserve fun as well, and it's not fun to stand no chance in pvp.
>>
>>339745131
>That's the point. It's FUN
wow, 6 level 100s ran into Honor Hold and killed all the NPCs, what fun and interactive gameplay
>>
>>339744918
>feral
Yeah not everyone plays a hybrid asshole. Some classes don't rely on healing themselves to trigger their primary damage procs. In fact, there are actually classes that can't heal themselves, AND they're not even tanks either!
>>
>>339745291

PVP Gear means even less in GW2 than it does in Legion.
Even in pve, which is why the end game is such a fucking snore fest.
>>
Just copy Guild Wars dammit
>>
>>339745290
>you get a 4 horseman talent for your pets attack
>war, death, famine and pestilence
>PESTILENCE

FUCKING DROPPED

IS CONQUETS NOT PESTILENCE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1460852071953.jpg (18 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1460852071953.jpg
18 KB, 225x225
>>339745290
>DKs become the leader of the Ebon Hold and rez lore figures as new DK servants

WHO

WHO DO THEY REZ
>>
>>339745342
>implying every fucking class doesn't have self heal these days to some degree or another.
>>
>>339745471
Tirion, Nazgrim, Whitemane and Galen Trollbane
>>
>>339745471
Nazgrim
Sally Whitemane
Thoras Trollbane
They try to rezz Tirion but they fail and rezz Mograine again as a horseman.

They are not really your servants they are a special unit of dks under your command.

>>339745562
Can't brez Tirion because the paladins protected his death body and fucked the dk army.
>>
>>339745471

Illidan, Mammoroth, Janna, and Thrall.
>>
>>339745290
>playing a death knight
Why not just buy a pillow and some melatonin instead? It's cheaper and still gives you that authentic death knight gameplay experience
>>
>>339745326
Eh, switch the server and it's happening to the horde base instead.
it IS interactive: it's supposed to force you to make friends, rally faggots together, get higher levels to help, etc etc.
Or just run to fucking zangar you intense shitter because you're literally at honor hold for like 10 minutes now.
There are dozens of "solutions" you can craft against the being ganked problem, that's part of why it's cool. Why aren't you on a pve server anyhow if something like that is going to trigger you so hard?
>>
File: 1272135709516.jpg (137 KB, 1154x865) Image search: [Google]
1272135709516.jpg
137 KB, 1154x865
>>339745631
Warcraft is frankly the only game that fulfills my fantasy of being a Lich Lord and is also not an RTS/TBS

Call me edgy I dont care
>>
>>339745509
Are you seriously saying recuperate and healthstones are valid heals in comparison to healing touch?
This is why everyone hates druid players
>>
I wonder how many people in this thread are those that spend their entire day in Hellfire Peninsula one shotting level 60s and running from level 100s.
I don't think I'll ever understand how winning fights that you can't possibly lose is fun.
>>
>>339745697
>being on a PvE server stops the other faction from flagging themselves and camping questgivers

>because you're literally at honor hold for like 10 minutes now.
not if every quest giver is dead for 2 hours straight
>>
>>339744213
Stats are fixed for specs and scale up with item level. There are PvP talents you can choose from that only work against other players, some active and some passive, like the PvP trinket effect.
>>
>>339745610
>Can't brez Tirion because the paladins protected his death body and fucked the dk army.
fuck, that's bullshit. God damn paladins
>>
>>339745815
You could probably make your own lich game from scratch in the time it takes for your runes to refresh
>>
>>339745962
It was a stupid idea I mean is the fucking hollow ground of the paladins they never had a chance.
>>
>>339745868
You're ruining someone else's day, and that's always fun
>>
>>339745610
>Sally Whitemane

???
??????????

SHE WOULD PROBABLY JUST KILL HERSELF WHEN REZ'D AS UNDEAD

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>339745697
I've worked many jobs over the years and I've had a lot of co-workers that played WoW.

One thing I've always noticed is that people who played on PvE servers *always* hated any sort of competition. At work and want to have a little fun doing something mundane and make it into a competition with your buddies? They will shut it down.

They were always squirmy, always had high-pitched voices, and were always overweight. And, before Blizz shit up the race choices by making Every Man For Himself literally the *only* choice, they always played Alliance.

Many PvE-onlyers are at such low self-esteem that they cannot even bear the thought of people enjoying a competitive situation. It's beyond my comprehension but something I've experience over and over again.

>Oh you play on a PvP server must be fun gettin ganked huh?
>wow you play on a PvP server how do you deal with the assholes
>I'd never play on a PvP server they are always worse at the game
>>
>>339745815
i find zombie shit to be so fucking gay and cliche that if your media involves zombies as a significant point, ill just nope the fuck out.

that said i miss the fuck out of wotlk. roleplaying as a dk, being a mass murdering psychopath, raising those i've killed as undead, while strolling along in fucking ebon hold with the scary scourge music was top fucking shit. best days of my childhood.

>>339745818
im sorry i cant hear you over the sound of how component my class is you boob.
>>
>>339745879
>being on a PvE server stops the other faction from flagging themselves and camping questgivers
That's something that can get them suspended for griefing, in that situation, and I imagine you know that.
I feel like you just want to bitch about ganking in general, which is fine, but I can't understand why you wouldn't just go to zangar, farm other mobs, etc. If this was tbc then being camped at HH would be a bigger issue, but it's not a big deal in current retail. No one but masochists or idiots sits around and waits for an npc for 2 hours.
Not only that but with CRZ you can literally server hop away from it all. it's all very meaningless. I can gank someone who was mean to me on mmochamp, crz away while he looks for me on his main, then come back and keep ganking him. You can do the exact same thing if you're being camped.
Good luck
>>
>>339746341
She was in the wow version of hell for being a retarded cunt, she pretty much said "YES PLS JUST SAVE ME FROM THIS FATE".
>>
>>339746136
There are dozens of more entertaining ways to ruin someone else's day.
You could troll ranked games in legolegends.
You could talk about feminism on /v/.
You could stand in the middle of a busy intersection and masturbate furiously until you are arrested.
You could pour mercury in your neighbor's garden.
You could be a school shooter.
You could literally pee in someone's cereal.
>>
>>339746341
She was very crazy, but she's better now.
>>
>>339745306
Yes it's not fun to be owned by a high geared player. It's not fair and it's not even supposed to be fair. But you know what? This is what DRIVES the game. I don't know a better word to describe it. When I got destroyed for the first time I felt so fucking angry. But I didn't cry, I kept on playing and eventually I was able to overcome the gear difference and destroyed those faggots who used to shit on me. And you know what? That was the best feeling in the world a game can give you. I feel sorry for those who couldn't do the same. This forced equality in pvp makes the game... Lame. Yeah, I think that's the best word. Lame and boring.
>>
File: 1463719081271.jpg (91 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1463719081271.jpg
91 KB, 1024x768
>>339746538
>>339746616

>Another fucking redemption arc

Man that is the theme they are just pounding home isn't it

fuck
>>
>>339746419
I love undead stuff. Skelemen liches, banshees flesh ogres and that sort of thing. Zombies? Eh they are okay but they are the lowest tier of undead.

Since Diablo 3 cucked me out of the Necromancer class all I have is Death Knights

Also

Undead > Demons
>>
>>339734310
Do you even read, what he said about Ashran was hypothetical
>>
>>339746579
Yeah, but they want to ruin someone's day in WoW

I'm amazed that four expansions later hellfire peninsula is still the premier ganking hotspot
>>
>>339746738
What else did you expect? No, really
>>
>>339746646

You get the same feeling from figuring out how to play your class correctly.
It just requires you to git gud instead of git gear.
>>
>>339746738
Is not really redemption Darion said you need a crazy zealot and she's perfect for that because she's crazy and shit.
>>
>>339746367
haha, while I disagree about generalizing them that hard, there does tend to be a trend there and I've noticed it as well. It's stupid since I can't even imagine having fun on a pve server (i barely have fun now anyhow). I'd just feel like a dipshit not being able to rape some wizard stealing my quest monster.
I'm nowhere near god's gift to pvp either, i die a LOT.
I've noticed there is some overlap with that kind of attitude and those who were severely pro-flying for draenor, back when it was still unknown if we would be able to fly --- threatening to quit (lol), having gay protests in-game, then being just as upset there was a rep/achievement grind attached to draenor flying.
>>
>>339746814
+1
>>
>>339746784
It's because Hellfire Peninsula is the worst zone in the game.
>>
>>339746938
i remember being dazzled by it, but i'm of the opinion that every BC zone excluding nagrand were horrible.
>>
>>339746813

I don't know.

Also if DKs have the power to just raise more people as DKs, why stop there?

Make a new Patchwerk. Start raising dragons. Fuck, I bet some dipshit has Kel'thuzad's Phylactery still. Commandeer Naxramas as a second base.
>>
>>339746784
Everyone has to go through there eventually, especially DKs, and everyone always rolls a DK at some point.

Only reason I'm so ambivalent towards being a cunt to people in HFP is entirely because DK players deserve to get trolled and fucked with as much as possible.
>>
>>339746938

It's actually because the only dungeons from 58 to 60 are long as fuck and still give the same exp as much much shorter ones.
>>
>>339746738
It's not even a theme, it's more of a writing crutch that Metzen can't get away from.
>>
>>339747131
Because they dont want to be like the lick king and archeus is like bigger than naxxramas in the canon
>>
>>339746938
that's not Townlong Steppes
>>
>>339747059
>nagrand
my nigguh. that's always been my favorite. The rest of outland never did much for me either, but even with all the time i spent mining in nagrand it's still my comfiest spot. Also got rekt a lot by faggots on the elemental plateau.
When i got flying the first thing i did was go to nagrand to explore the floating islands and shit.
>>
>don't have to loiter around the mob in crowded pvp areas being generally useless for anything besides cc for ages before I can hope to take someone in a straight fight

That seems nice
>>
>>339747059
Outland sucks ass now. The zones looked cool at the time, and the quests were amazing compared to the godawful vanilla experience, but nowadays it stands as a testament to just how this shitty this game used to be.
Hellfire was always terrible though. It was terrible idea to bottleneck leveling like that.
>>
>>339746938
are you fucking tard? hellfire wasnt stellar but it sure as fuck wasn't bad. entering into bc for your first time, was incrediable. the awesome skybox you saw in hellfire was awesome.

arthai highlands, darkshore, Silithus, dustwallow, desolace, etc etc. are much worse then hellfire.

>>339747059
the fuck was wrong with zang, shadowmoon, and netherstorm? those places were great back in the day.
>>
>>339747204
How are they going to redeem Illidan when is a man that did nothing wrong?
>>
>>339747147
>tfw you got to HFP on an RP server and 50% of the Alliance characters in the zone are female worgen death knights
(can't wake up)
>>
>>339739537
Don't do it bro.

Remember Diablo 3.

Don't et burned by hype my man, wait it out till the people actually get their hands on it. Its not like you're getting a discount for buying day 1 anyway
>>
Anyone playin a Warlock on the beta? How you like them?
>>
>>339747147
>because DK players deserve to get trolled and fucked with as much as possible
I agree. This is an old but funny video - just some dude at the very beginning of wrath killing dks in hellfire and zangar. If you recall, dks were stupidly buff at the very start of the xpac so it felt doubly deserved back then.
I don't advise watching the whole thing, it's long and the dude is singing the whole way, but it's still funny.
https://youtu.be/gT_tzeI1pNU
>>
>>339747418
people do have their hands on it. go watch some streams and such, mate.
>>
>>339747131
They have regular abominations and they are cute.
They probably don't have enough power to make them as strong as the Lich King did, and aren't controlling all the undead in the same way. If they rezzed Kel'thuzad he would probably be their enemy. Even Sindragosa was bitching about her freedom.
>>
>>339746814
You still need to git gud to climb arena because gear doesn't mean shit there - everyone has the same stuff. This forced equality will mostly affect random BGs where most people play like shit/stay AFK anyway.
>>
>>339747340
I like the fact that the gear you get out of Outland isn't just the same model with slightly different color schemes for 10 levels
>>
>>339747465
demonology is fun as fuck
destro is kinda meh
no idea about the other spec
>>
>>339747252

No, You see.... Townlong is optional. And you almost always skip it with heirlooms

You HAVE to do Hellfire every time you hit 60. Every time. Even if you do just dungeons, You are doing Hellfire.
>>
>>339747147
With how the game is now it's entirely possible to go 15-85 without ever leaving your capital city of choice
>>
>>339747252
I've never heard of that zone. It sounds like it belongs in pandaria or something, but that's ridiculous. Everyone knows valley of the four winds and the vale of eternal blossoms are the only zones in pandaria.
>>
>>339747293
i remember being a fairly average player, a lock with the highest honor gear, and trying to farm elemental day in and day out to save up enough money to get epic flying.

Fucking day in and day out it would be the same handful of rogues every dam day, at the netherdrake island, and elemental that would push my shit in and make life me farming those two things miserable hell.

players that complain about gankers these days don't know how easy they have it.
>>
File: CCWLFa6WMAAaMso.jpg (141 KB, 560x498) Image search: [Google]
CCWLFa6WMAAaMso.jpg
141 KB, 560x498
>1997+19

>playing world of warcraft

ayy lmaoooo
>>
What about rogues or hunters in beta for pvp?
It's tough to get decent opinions on hunters since the forum is pretty divided on them even having a melee spec. Just curious obout outlaw and survival since they feel newish.
>>
>>339747540
>You still need to git gud to climb arena because gear doesn't mean shit there - everyone has the same stuff
em
>>
>>339747351
Darkshore and Silithus suck, but all those other zones are fantastic. You obviously have not played since Cata hit.
>>
>>339747642
dks and paladins in heirlooms can just start soloing ramps if they really feel like it, at least at 61 (maybe not 60). Then get a few levels and move somewhere else, or stay there until they start soloing nexus if they're feeling especially faggy.
otherwise your point is correct and you probably know what im saying anyhow
>>
>>339747883
i briefly level through cata zones in wod before i got bored and just lfg my way to draenor.

but i thought we were talking about the worst zones. back before cata those were the worst zones.
>>
>>339746367

This. PvErs are SJW.
>>
>>339747821
I mean everyone above 200 rating obviously. That's where ungeared people battle each other. Terrible place.
>>
>>339747704
You can LITERALLY just server hop now. Which is super dumb but like you said, I can't see how anyone can even bitch about it since it's sooooo simple to avoid being camped.
>rogue ganks you
>come back, he's camping
>hope to some shitty garrison group or some godawful roleplaying group (family roleplay WTF IS THAT)
>rez, get away, continue assuming your group isn't a raid, and if it is, come back and enjoy being a bitch who can't be camped
>>
File: 1425843344963.png (841 KB, 1102x1600) Image search: [Google]
1425843344963.png
841 KB, 1102x1600
>>339747418
It's better to just burn the 50$ and play the free month than go 'what if' for the entire expansion. Despite everything, WoW still excels at one thing and that's being a massive fucking time sink.
>>
File: 1464325502504.jpg (219 KB, 698x900) Image search: [Google]
1464325502504.jpg
219 KB, 698x900
http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2016/june/login.mp3

Legion Login music added.
>>
>>339746938
Hellfire Peninsula is my favorite zone in BC, I was a bit sad that doing the two dungeons practically skipped the area when it was current. It doesn't seem to give nearly as much exp as back then. It had great and active pvp, and had bursts of activity even when the expansion was over.

I hate the Cataclysm areas. They are hideous, with boring, tryhard questlines and embarrassing cutscenes and writing. So much phasing, you don't see other players, and when you're finished with a questline you're left with a ruined, empty town. Fuck Cataclysm.
>>
>>339748032
My brother can't handle being ganked and exclusively played on pve servers when he played, and he is literally writing on his tumblr blog RIGHT NOW.
Earlier he was complaining about frank castle not being black in the newer daredevil season ("missed a great opportunity") and I can't even talk to him about the new ghostbusters without him assuming I'm about to rape or have just raped someone.
There may be a connection.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.