[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy walks up to you in a bar and slaps your girlfriends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 803x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 803x414
This guy walks up to you in a bar and slaps your girlfriends ass . What do you do?
>>
>>339726052
But he is stationary
>>
>>339726052
Remind him that he's sterile and he'll still be ugly and alone while I'm pumping my girlfriend full of baby batter and winning the evolutionary race.

:^)
>>
JOIN
>>
>>339727221
DIE!
>>
>>339726052
>This guy walks
You lost me.
>>
>>339726052
Watch in horror as her flesh is torn apart an remolded to be part of his bio-mass.
>>
3>4>NV>2>1
>>
>>339728832
You mixed up your < and > symbols, friend ;^]
>>
>>339729116
>implying 1 is the best in the franchise
>>
All Fallout games are pretty shit, setting has always sucked too
>>
>>339729213
This senpai.
>post apocalyptic setting could make interesting philosophy about rebuilding a scorched world in the shadow of war
>"LOL let's put super mutants and monsters and shit"
>>
>>339729213
Wow, you're so cool, I wish I could be as contrarian as you.
>>
2>NV>1>>>3>4

Bethesbabbys need to kill themselfsm
>>
>>339729396
Fallout 1 & 2 are weak ass fucking turn based strategy, even for their time.
Fallout 3, NV, & 4 run on the Gamebyro engine. Enough said.
>>
>>339729726
The games are fun. Nuff said.
>>
The Master should've got an easter egg in F4 imo, it's the first game to not even mention him.
>>
Tell him to kill himself
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.