[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How well do you guys remember games? Is it normal to forget some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: gta-5.jpg (1 MB, 1600x996) Image search: [Google]
gta-5.jpg
1 MB, 1600x996
How well do you guys remember games? Is it normal to forget some missions and stuff? I played GTA 5 last year on ps3 and now replaying it this year on the ps4 version i borrowed from a friend, there are some missions I don't remember at all but there are others that I do remember. It got me thinking about how much I actually remember from the games I play. for example, I barely remember Just Cause 2. I remember certain aspects of it such as how the map looked and the factions, etc. But can't remember names or missions. Are there any games you have forgotten /v/?
>>
plenty
i cant remember any missions from MGS1 anymore and that shit is one of my favourite games
forgetting stuff in GTA is okay because gta isnt narrative focused
>>
>>339719030
I remember absolutely nothing of halo 4 besides that dumbass 343 OC spartan 4 character insulting THE FUCKING SAVIOUR OF MANKIND.
>>
>>339719030
>Haven't played GTA V
>Honestly can't be bothered due to the lack of easy modding and the notoriety of the MP scene
>Hated IV
Strange watching a franchise i loved to death growing up transform into something detestable and the polar opposite to (imo, obviously) the spirit of the original games.
>>
>>339719528
OFFICIAL GTA POWER RANKINGS

SA = IV+TLAD > VC > III > V
>>
>>339719030
I remember plenty
>the Heat misssion with it's three shitty build up missions
>boring as fuck yoga and harbor missions
>Reuniting the Family which is not even nearly as good as San Andreas' Reuniting the Families
>fuck awful submarine mission
>the Letdown that was Ballad of Rocco
>the mission with the crashing plane chase and the one with the crashed train on the bridge
>the fucking amazing Bank Robbery in Paleto Bay
damn, that game was disappointing
>>
>>339719694
>IV+DLC
Granted i didn't want to touch the DLC's or anymore of IV after, but how the hell does any DLC top VC? VC has aged poorly, but still.
>>
>>339720219
I remember the crashed plane mission but not the train one
>>
>>339719389
That makes me feel better. Guess it's normal to forget shit over time even if it's from your favorite games
>>
>>339719030
I have a really horrible memory, I can never remember how maps connects together and where things are, or the chronological order of events.

Also when a game has a sequel I always get the content mixed up in my head.
>>
I barely remember anything until that is i play them again
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.