[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>steel > steel is made of iron >iron is basically a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: solgaleo.png (750 KB, 856x383) Image search: [Google]
solgaleo.png
750 KB, 856x383
>steel
> steel is made of iron
>iron is basically a star killer
best typing logically
10/10
>>
>>339712490
>Niggers think the Sun is made of fire

We can't really fight american education
>>
>>339712701
I don't give a shit if it's fire
I give a shit that they gave it a typing that would kill a star
>fighting the education system
well if you were educated you would see the problem here
>>
>>339712701
but the sun is made of plasma
fire is plasma
try again anon
>>
>>339712490
>Sun pokemon
>Is weak to fire
>>
>>339713030
Plasma is a stare of matter you ignorant nignog

You literally just red the first line of wikipedia.
>>
>>339712912
I said american education. You can see many examples in this thread on why they should purge double digits iqs
>>
>>339713338
JUST
U
S
T

> the Pokemon representing a entities which produces unimaginable strong heat is weak to fire
why
>>
>>339713524
but you're ignoring the concept op said
> the pokemon which represents the sun is given a typing that is associated with the death of stars

you're missing the point of this thread
although the sun is not made of fire
fire is one of the best typing to represent it
>>
>>339713389
what is a stare of matter?
>>
>>339714023
He meant state of matter.

>Solid
>Liquid
>Gas
>Plasma

The states of matter when subjected to sufficient heat.
>>
the moon pokemon is not a dark type
why?
>>
>>339714454
Cause the moon is just a floating rock.

What's supposed to be dark about it?
>>
>>339714454
The moon helps light up the dark anon.
>>
>>339714454
So is Lunatone
>>
>>339714536
the moon is generally seen as the opposite of the sun
in is in darkness

>>339714630
>>339714536
the first dark type Pokemon umbreon is the MOONlight Pokemon kinda making association of the moon with dark type pokemon
>>
>>339713783
>the pokemon which represents the sun
>Since ancient times, Solgaleo has been honored as an emissary of the sun. It is referred to with reverence as “the beast that devours the sun.” Solgaleo's body holds a vast amount of energy, and it shines with light when it's active.
Doesn't really "represent" to me. It's more like "a creature of the sun".

>>339714847
And the MOONlight attack used by the same Pokemon is a normal move that uses MOONlight to heal.
>>
>>339714630
So does the sun really, only it shines brighter.
>>
This is the least literate thread on /v/ today.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.