[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game pretty hard or am I just a retard? First game I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Phoenix-Wright.jpg (119 KB, 1190x738) Image search: [Google]
Phoenix-Wright.jpg
119 KB, 1190x738
Is this game pretty hard or am I just a retard?

First game I could get away with save slotting a couple times but second game pushed my shit in and I was essentially reading a walkthrough for all the cases.

WTF
>>
>>339710292
You're massively retarded.
>>
>>339710292
retard
>>
Retardo.

I was able to finish the first 3 games when I was like 13, without a guide.
>>
Well needing a walkthrough for all the cases seems extreme.

But I do think that sometimes they want a specific piece of evidence that's just not intuitive at certain points. Sometimes I'd see what the contradiction was, but no single piece of evidence seemed to really show it directly, so I'd choose the one that fit logically to me, but the game wanted some other piece for a convoluted reason. Parts like that made me rage since it's borderline impossible to know what logic jumps the game is thinking if it goes through a few leaps between the statement and the evidence.
>>
>>339710889
Anyone can finish them at any age, since the punishment for losing is just starting over that section. Or relying on saves.
>>
>save before any cross examination
>find answer by trial and error
>reload, answer correctly, health intact
>save after finishing cross examination for any possible multiple choice/pointing out question that might come up out of the blue
>find answer, reload, answer correctly, health intact
>repeat

Its a "game" where you progress by answering predetermined questions, no new puzzles/mysteries/questions ever come up. Even if you're stupid enough to not understand by logic how are you so stupid to not see how exploitable the series is?
>>
>>339710292
You're dumb yes.
>>
>>339710952
It's even better when you can't present evidence directly to the statement.
Instead it's
>press the statement
>get asked if there's a problem in the statement
>pick yes
>present evidence
>show the part in the evidence that contradicts the testimony
>>
>>339710292
You're fine, second game has some pretty shitty leaps of logic in it. It's pretty bullshit.
>>
>all these retards saving and reloading and replaying
>mfw i just use infinite objections cheat

The fuck im gonna go through all of that wall of text if i fuck up
>>
>>339714612
Trilogy skip function works even in unread text.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.