[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Take a vidya quote, put it through Google translate across 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: yqgB1D0.png (104 KB, 306x248) Image search: [Google]
yqgB1D0.png
104 KB, 306x248
Take a vidya quote, put it through Google translate across 4 languages, post results

This was fucking hilarious last night

>Said it is not a style, not a blessing
>These Hong him a funny face
>He can stand on his hands if he is
>He stretched out his hands, just for you
>The balloon is exactly the same
>These Hong crazy just digging this tune
>>
>Do you think Reload can be grown even on the battlefield of love ?
>>
wow........so........fuuuuunnnny..................damn.............dud.........e............
>>
>>339708724
>STOP HAVING FUN IT'S NOT FUNNY READ MY IRONIC POST AND REALIZE IT!!
>>
>In a world without gold, we might have been heroes.

Results:
>There could have been a hero in a world without money.
>Could have had a hero in a world without money.
>A hero could have in a world without money.
>It can be a hero in this world without money.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 625x625
>The balloon is exactly the same
>>
>Carriers curse ... soul searching . Larger and more powerful soul. Check with the king , and this is the only way out. Too many of the people as they swallow you whole ... in order to avoid this piece of land.
>>
>The world could always use more heroes.
I'm impressed tbqh
>>
>>339710946
BEARSEESEELEST
>>
>>339711662
>Perform Look , look , lest
>>
>When I was in the army ... we were on a mission ... to reach an ambush team that many innocent people were killed. They were our enemies ... but he did not. There were fifteen of us. All the village children. But one of us has betrayed the group. The setup for the money ...! Twelve people were killed and three fumbles. I know I'm not a traitor ... So, for ten years you're looking for two others. we are here.
>>
File: 1419185665649.gif (2 MB, 288x540) Image search: [Google]
1419185665649.gif
2 MB, 288x540
Many of loyalty to the hired assassin!

Everyone, I wonder why shoot a man before pulling out of the plane or he asks.

At least you'll be able to talk. Who are you?

No matter what you are. Our plan is what matters. Until it is placed in the mask, person does not care that I was nobody.

If you shoot this, you'll die?

It would be very painful ...

You are a great man.

For you.

Or it was always part of the plan to capture?

Please see. Dr. Pavel refused our offer in his favor. We are, I had to find something that was told to you.

Well, congratulations, which was trapped. What is the next step in his master plan?

Crashing this plane ... no survivors!
>>
Kain deification. Clan tell a story. Few people know the truth. He was mortal once, as we all do. However, a contempt for humanity led him to create me, my brothers.

And Raziel, first-born, his representative. I stood with Kain and my brethren at the beginning of the empire. I had it for a thousand years. Since then, it has also become more human and ... God. Kain would enter the state, and exit with a new gift. After the first year, our growth will be. While not as gone over the honor of my master. For my sins, I got a prize ...... new pain.

There is only one possible outcome of the world - my eternal damnation. I, Raziel, was to suffer the fate of traitors and weak - no smoking in the depths of the Dead Lake.
>>
Followed Anakin and Obi - VAN cut young student on his knees , then dipped to close the left hand . Anakin falls and rolls battery station near the edge of the bench .
Anakin struggles to move the mechanical arm on the beach . Her lean consumption of leather gloves . Tap the black sand bottom .
OBI - VAN (continued ) . ,, You chose ! They must destroy the agitated , to which they belong . It is the government of the country , even in the dark .
OBI - VAN Enakyna lightsaber picked it up and started walking . He stopped and looked around .
Anakin : I hate you !
OBI - VAN : You are my brother , Anakin . I love you .
Wash clothes and bed Anakin Anakin suddenly fell into the fire and began to cry .
>>
File: read all that shit.jpg (50 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
read all that shit.jpg
50 KB, 392x500
>>339712084
>>339712206
>>339712453
>>339713504
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.