[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
F U C K
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Smelter_Demon.png (922 KB, 555x575) Image search: [Google]
Smelter_Demon.png
922 KB, 555x575
F U C K
>>
>>339699830
>flamelurker "slow and heavy edition"
>>
File: 537357357357.png (184 KB, 374x316) Image search: [Google]
537357357357.png
184 KB, 374x316
>>339699830

>spam lightning spear
>>
>>339700947
>magecucks
>>
Roll to his right and you can dodge everything
>>
>>339699830

Dodge slow swing
Hit him

alternatively Summon Lucatiel like a bitch
>>
>>339701183
Fire whip got me
>>
>>339699830
I've been playing DS2 again recently and he's a lot easier than I remember. He flattened me first try because I forgot his moves but I swear I remember his sword hitbox being much bigger and his explosion being much faster. I beat him second try and have been phantom helping people since then.

While we're on a DS2 thread I'm going to ask; I got to the Ivory King fight very early on in my new character because I wanted to do most of the game in his armour only I can't get summoned at all regardless of time of day. Is it because of my Soul Memory? I'm currently sitting at 1.7m whereas I did it on my first character at 5.5m. I'm pretty sure it's that because if I switch back to said first character I can still get summoned and see summon signs all the time; I just find it a bit strange that no one else is trying to do it sub-2m.
>>
how do i kill his dlc version
can't even stay close to him DWQFQW
>>
>>339700947
>using magic in a game based around melee combat
>>
>>339701560
havels shield
>>
No one cares
>>
>>339701552

Speaking of bosses feeling easier in the earlier games, it might because they speed in bloodborne.
>Play a little bit of bloodborne
>O&S now feel slow.

Fuck man, I remember back in the day big O would out speed me.

Now he's so slow speed compared when compared to even the likes of cleric beast

>after absorbing Smough he still kicked my ass, though.
>I still needed Solaire.
>>
>>339701552
On summons. It's sheer lack of players.
It sucks but there we go.
>>
>>339703790
I've never even played Bloodborne, I'm still on PS3 - speaking of which...

>>339703863
Since I'm still playing the original PS3 version +DLC that's probably it. This is the main thing I dislike about remasters; the people with the original version are just kind of left out in the cold. I wouldn't mind even doing the game 100% solo but the Loyce Knight souls are fucking ludicrous to get. I did it in 2 nights with co-op since they drop more frequently for phantoms.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.