[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck went wrong? I have so many fond memories of this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Machinima.com_Logo.png (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Machinima.com_Logo.png
13 KB, 200x200
What the fuck went wrong? I have so many fond memories of this channel, even some of the videos that are only 6 or 7 years old.
>>
They literally house DSP.
>>
Well a few things.
Dindus starting to use the internet
You getting older and younger kids having different taste
"Fair use" becoming "you can record yourself playing the video game unedited as long as you scream every 10 seconds"
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
is this nigga dead
>>
GEARS OF HALO THEFT AUTO FIVE

YES THAT'S GEARS OF HALO THEFT AUTO FIVE

PRE-ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY
>>
>>339698595
money
>>
OH NO WE GOTTA GO WE'RE NOT GONNA LIVE FOREVER
WHY WHY WE GOTTA DIE YOU KNOW THAT WE'LL BE TOGETHER
HEY HEY WE GOTTA SAY I COULD NEVER BE A SAVIOR
I KNOW THAT YOU'LL MISS ME AND I'M NEVER, NEVER NEVER COMIN' HOME
>>
>>339698995
BRING BACK SODA GOD.
Inside Halo was fucking awesome cause of him.
>>
Arby & The Chief was fun and enjoyable as fuck, I'll never forget when Arby explained the DLC map thing to Master Chief, good times.
>>
Go away Fanhaus
>>
File: 1461067327120.jpg (32 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
1461067327120.jpg
32 KB, 600x630
>tfw Sark will never molest you
>>
>>339700490
sTUPID FUCKING SNOWBOUND
>>
File: CI9VNGyWsAAxt_H.jpg (15 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
CI9VNGyWsAAxt_H.jpg
15 KB, 600x400
>>339700490
>>339700906
VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO
JonCLG is still doing Arby n the Chief here: https://www.youtube.com/user/DigitalPh33r/videos
>>
>>339698595
>fond memories of machinima
underage leave
>>
I've heard a lot of shit from behind the scenes about contracts they made with the youtubers that made content for them
>>
Cock of doody 4

Modern gayfuckstupid
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.