[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>1.0 version of the game out within a month or two happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: header.jpg (36 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
36 KB, 460x215
>1.0 version of the game out within a month or two

happening
>>
I played it when it first came out and it was so underwhelming. All world's looked alike. Seen one avian city and you've seen them all.
>>
>>339698180
and nothings changed, it's still a shallow mess
>>
Skipped a day of senior or junior year of highschool to play this with a friend, then our server was instantly full when everyone else got home and joined in and we all explored this new universe together, very very good memories.

Then we started losing interest, we would all get really into it when a new big update hit but we would all lose interest again after a week.

I'm now a college dropout and I have something like 374 hours but haven't touched it in months, I hope this new update will be big enough to bring back some of those good times for longer.
>>
>>339698053
fartening
fuck off with this garbage
>>
>>339698053

I wasted 64 hours grinding for the best set and techs to see if it became better at high level.
It didn't. Then they made the saves incompatible with newer versions.
>>
I've been checking their dev blog every now and then but it doesn't seem like they've really improved upon the beta that much. I'll probably give it a try because I'm a sucker for these games (especially in space) but it's going to suck and I know it
>>
More and more devs will just slap on a new minor feature every 3 months and when the money stops, they'll add a slightly bigger and buggier feature and call it "Version 1.000-- Gold".

Whoever thought Early Access was good for the customers should be shot (with a paintball gun).
>>
>>339699785
Played for a few hours couple of days ago, the game has actually gained some substance with those boss levels and the outpost.

It's still a joke compared to vanilla Terraria
>>
>>339700090
you mean a casaba howitzer
>>
File: gorilla disapointed.jpg (126 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
gorilla disapointed.jpg
126 KB, 333x500
>>339698053
>tfw I pre-ordered this shit when they just started
>>
>>339699980
What did you study?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.