[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games that improve your brain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 209x241) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 209x241
What are some game that improve your brain in the sense that you have to think a lot and not just click things like luminosity etc.
>>
File: brain_age_concentration3ds1.jpg (784 KB, 1498x1332) Image search: [Google]
brain_age_concentration3ds1.jpg
784 KB, 1498x1332
devilish calculations are so hard ;_;
>>
>>339693161
I meant the opposite of this.More like tactical/creative games and not luminosity like.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/brain-training-doesn-t-make-you-smarter/
http://www.cinemablend.com/m/games/Professor-Brain-Age-Doesn-t-Work-14818.html
>>
undertale really pushes your emotional skills to the max. tldr, its EPIC!
>>
>>339693316
yeah it makes me cringe harder than any other game.no idea why you waste your time shitposting in a useful thread though
>>
>>339693421
maybe you should go back the reddit kiddo.i dont give a fuck.
>>
>>339693558
youre the one writing like a reddit cuck.
>>
bymp
>>
Try some oldschool sims, maybe microsofts or its windows flight sim. Supposed to be pretty advanced, at least you may learn to learn faster or some shit. I hope this was cohesive.
>>
>>339695297
>learn to learn faster
What do you mean?
>>
Factorio
>>
Historical/political map games like Crusader Kings, Europa Universalis.

Games which engage you with philosophical concepts like Talos Principle and The Old City: Leviathan.

Games which teach you real musical skill like Rocksmith or to a lesser extent Rock Band drums.
>>
File: header.jpg (20 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
20 KB, 460x215
This game is mind bending. It's puzzles make your brain work. My favorite puzzle game by far.
>>
>>339696186
Fuckin this. Try to get all images to light up in the main hub. 4d games are the shit. Anyone know if any similar games?
>>
>>339695546
The sims for microsoft could help with mental processing i suppose. Alot of small buttons and actions that have importance in the flight sims, Learn fast or die slow pretty much. I amek cohesiv argumnt
>>
I think they've done studies that show that games that make you think only make you good at them specifically, the skills aren't particularly transferable
>>
>>339693058
SpaceChem
>>
>>339693421
>>339693639
>He fell for the undertale troll.
>>
>>339693058
Spacechem
TIS-100
Kerbal Space Program
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.