[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got Grand Theft Auto V, what should I expect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Grand Theft Auto V.jpg (426 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Grand Theft Auto V.jpg
426 KB, 1920x1080
I just got Grand Theft Auto V, what should I expect?
>>
>>339687075
kurumas griefing
>>
GTA IV Expansion Pack
>>
>>339687075
Zero replay value.
>>
>>339687075
a gta game minus the fun
>>
>>339687075
20 fps and stuttering like a retard with a speech impediment
>>
>>339687410
I don't know if you realize this, but there is a PC version.
>>
>>339687505
in that case replace the 20fps with hackers who can steal your money and get you banned.
>>
>>339687646
I don't know if you realize this, but there is a single player campaign and online is for 12 year olds.
>>
>>339687756
I don't know if you realized this but rockstar isn't going to pay you for shilling
>>
>>339687075
A story with a tacked on meth-head that you're forced to play as.
>>
>its a instead of playing a game i recently bought im on /v/ episode
>>
>>339687075
dont listen to the faggots

GTA V PC is a wild ride as long as you got decent hardware for running it on ultra/60fps

its a wild ride i hope you enjoy it
>>
fun driving for a while, but absolutely awful missions, puerile cynicism and poopoo peepee humor
>>
I played it on PS4 because GTAs have been objectively better on consoles since Vice City
>>
Its the worst gta "game" but the best looking, worst handling worst sounding worst acted worst writing easily the worst gta.
>>
i just beat GTA5, did i enjoy it?
>>
>>339689683
No way!
>>
A fun game. That is it. Fuck all you negative Nancys who literally sit around coming up with reasons to dislike a game instead of just sitting back and enjoying it.
>>
The 3second input lag delay is the worst thing about grand theft auto five
>>
Modded singleplayer is loads of fun, especially with random shit like tornadoes and pedestrian riots. Hell, even small mods like disarming people by shooting their hands like in IV (even though this should be default) make the game better. I know that mods don't really excuse problems the game has but it definitely makes it a much more fun game. It's too bad Jewstar will ban me if I ever want to play online, but online is shit anyways. If you want a solid GTA experience and not insanity there's a lot of tweaks and scripts that make driving feel better, much better gunplay, the disarming I mentioned earlier, etc.
>>
>>339689683
You enjoyed it moderately and felt it should've had more things to do after the ending.
>>
A dead game
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.