[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who the hell...puts an evac station...up thirty flights of goddamn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: coach.png (238 KB, 629x421) Image search: [Google]
coach.png
238 KB, 629x421
Who the hell...puts an evac station...up thirty flights of goddamn stairs?
>>
File: 1385609011547.png (11 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1385609011547.png
11 KB, 211x246
>have 200+ hours in L4D2
>for the first time ever the crescendo event in the Dead Center mall starts on the first floor instead of the second
What the fuck, I didn't know this was a thing. Why is it so rare? Are there other instances of this in the games?
>>
It was intentional. Less fat people surviving to the evac point means less strain on the health system.
>>
>>339681307
I think that's probably the most major instance of the map adjusting itself, although I've always thought it was my own mistake for taking a wrong turn.
The AI Director adjusting the map was something they hyped up but delivered very little on.
>>
>>339681307
The only time I've encountered something like that was on the first part of No Mercy where you have to go through some houses on the left instead of along the street. Makes me wonder how much shit like this there is that I'm missing.
>>
>>339680931
Coach, maybe the helicopter...maybe it's made of chocolate.
>>
File: 1425915517026.jpg (36 KB, 390x388) Image search: [Google]
1425915517026.jpg
36 KB, 390x388
>tfw no friends to play custom campaigns and mutators with
>>
L4D3 actually releasing in less than 6 months. Great time to be alive. Really miss the community of 2 and the friends i made
>>
>>339680931
Shit, I really should play some L4D again. Hyped up for the 3rd one for sure
>>
>>339682283
I'll play with you anon. It's a lonely life.
>>
>>339681454
>The AI Director adjusting the map was something they hyped up but delivered very little on.

It was something they hyped up before l4d1 and then notified everyone that they removed because it didn't work well in practice.

FPS levels being dynamic is not good. Ever.
>>
>>339682357
>>339682405
Wait, what?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.