[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you couldn't give less of a shit about Overwatch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1447622985763.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447622985763.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
>tfw you couldn't give less of a shit about Overwatch but it's so gratifying to watch Battleborn (and Gearbox) go down in flames.
>>
>>339670443
Small community games aren't always bad. It becomes unwelcoming to new players sure. When everyone is lv 100, and everyone tired of being stomped has left, then you'll have your thousand or so players, with a good amount of tryhards. Many days it'll be tough to find games quickly, weekends should always be good.

Some game modes might not survive, the dwindling player base might just stick to one game mode, but usually by then it's pretty simple to add the major player base to your friends list, and message out, "hey guys, everyone queue meltdown for funsies?" and then you can catch some games on those less played modes.

This is a nightmare for some, but for me I like those games. For a long time coming into those you get absolutely crushed by the veterens, but every time you just learn something, improve your game, until those left are the pinnacle of mastery and challenge of the game. And if you enjoy a game for what it is, this is quite the delight.

I'm not just talking out my ass, I've played Tekken, the transformers games, secret ponchos, console awesomenauts, etc. And still get on those games from time to time and get games, sometimes with the same old legends of the game.

Battleborn is too good of a game to really did out entirely. I know people would like it to be really popular and have all your friends playing it, but in today's video game market (console) it's hard to try and keep anyone away from the new shiny.

Anyway if that's the fate for battleborn I'm okay with that, because I enjoy the heck out of the game.

I think apparent low sales might indicate a lack of faith in gearbox after some aliens and dukes, but hopefully this one got some faithful back, and it won't discourage gearbox from releasing future content for battleborn.
>>
Why do autists believe companies are their friends/enemies?

Seriously kids, you look ridiculous.
>>
>>339671313
I'll give you friends, but gearbox seriously has done enough to make me consider them an enemy. Maybe not on a personal level, but still.
>>
>>339671313
Agreed, people on this sub are so negative and stupid sometimes.
>>
File: 1429475523726.gif (1022 KB, 200x186) Image search: [Google]
1429475523726.gif
1022 KB, 200x186
>>339671053

I like you. You know what it truly means to love video games.
>>
>>339670443

Everyone I know who enjoyed Borderlands 2 doesn't give one fuck about Battleborn.

Not exaggerating.

I mean I guess it doesn't help that everyone who was playing Borderlands 2 are major Blizzard fags who didn't stop playing WoW until Pandora hit (and even then some tried it). They religiously play Hearthstone and occasionally go on Starcraft 2 and Heroes of The Storm. The fact they play HotS at all proves their Blizzard fan faggotry.

The sentiment is basically, "We enjoyed Borderlands 2 a lot but we'd rather play Blizzard's class shooter than a Borderlands class shooter."
>>
>>339671313
Gearbox doesn't know me. Probably doesn't give a shit about me. But the recent developments with Duke? Like spittin in my face. Fuck those bastards, let em burn.
>>
>>339671313
>Have a hobby
>Corporation is trying to change/destroy your hobby by trying to get all companies to kowtwo to their shitty business practices for making quick bucks
>Implying this corporation isn't my enemy for jeopardizing my hobby
>>
honestly I feel a little sorry for Gearbox

I mean they tried and that has to count for something
it just wasn't good enough
>>
>>339671521
>>>/reddit/
We hate games here son.
>>
File: 1460955916140.png (306 KB, 500x504) Image search: [Google]
1460955916140.png
306 KB, 500x504
>>339671704
>I feel sorry for the company that gave Anthony Burch his ego
>>
>>339671704
I don't. Not after Duke, Aliens, and the shitty abomination that was BL2.
>>
>>339672061
How much of CM was actually Gearbox's fault? It seemed to have like five fucking devs for it.
>>
>>339672394
5 fucking devs was Gearbox's idea. They tried to offload the work to other devs while they funneled the money/actual workload to Borderlands 2.
>>
File: 1463952396693.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
1463952396693.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>339671053
>Battleborn is too good of a game
Now this is what I call shilling
>>
>>339670443
>TFW Battleborn will be kept alive longer by the hate for gearbox than the people actually playing the game

Daily reminder that hate fandom is the most toxic type of fandom to ever exist.
>>
File: 1454079301802.gif (569 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
1454079301802.gif
569 KB, 640x636
>>339671509
(you)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.