[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of bravely second?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: bravelysecondendlayer.jpg (27 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
bravelysecondendlayer.jpg
27 KB, 854x480
What does /v/ think of bravely second?
>>
File: 1437394041126.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1437394041126.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
>>339660821
Great combat, amazing job system, decent soundtrack (worse than the first's though) and pretty bad story/writing.

Exorcist is one of the most fun jobs in any game.
>>
>>339660821
I would've like it more if Tiz looked like that
>>
File: bs1-400x519.jpg (49 KB, 400x519) Image search: [Google]
bs1-400x519.jpg
49 KB, 400x519
I want to fuck Edea.
>>
>>339660821
Excellent game.
My rampant autism was trying to stop me from liking it since the first game was so good, but it improved on a lot of the things from Bravely Default in terms of gameplay.

The story wasn't nearly as good though, and it was a bit too easy compared to BD.

Still highly recommend the game to fans of JRPG's though.
>>
>>339660821
Improved every single aspect I didn't like/wasn't done well in Default except the music. Then it added songs from the GOAT soundtrack from Default.
9/10 game
>>
>>339661324
>great combat
agreed, significant improvement over the first, and eases grind
>job system
agreed as well, some jobs are terribly balanced, and some are now complete shit (merchant), but overall i'm really digging the new jobs. Guardian and Exorcist are fun to play around with
>soundtrack
if the first was a 9/10, this is a 7/10, some hit or miss tracks
>story/writing
agreed it is somehow worse than the first game, but i still enjoyed the character interactions. Yew and Magnolia was cute

Overall it's a solid game, better than the first in some areas, in others a bit underwhelming.
>>
>>339662685
>agreed it is somehow worse than the first game
>somehow
The first game has great writing.
>>
I always go to Gamestop on my break so I can look at the sweet ass of that boy/girl on the cover of the game.

That's all I know about it.
>>
>>339663270
What i mean't was i was hoping they'd only improve or have the same quality writing. Look at Fire emblem fates. Overall improved gameplay mechanics compared to awakening, and it shit itself in the story/writing department instead of improving,and awakening had terrible as fuck writing to boot.
>>
>>339662248
It still bothers me the Edea starts off at level 1 for no reason. At least Yew and Tiz had excuses for being weak at the start. Magnolia also should have been much stronger as soon as she starts.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.