[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: ARE YOU SERIOUS.png (230 KB, 313x321) Image search: [Google]
ARE YOU SERIOUS.png
230 KB, 313x321
WHAT DO YOU MEAN GO BACK TO REDÄŽIT
THIS IS WHERE I'VE ALWAYS BEEN SINCE A MONTH AGO COME ON THIS IS THE CURRENT YEAR
I'M GOING TO COME IN AND COMPLAIN ABOUT BOARD CULTURE NON-STOP
GO BACK TO /pol/ YOU SHITLORDS I HATE HOW YOU TURN EVERYTHING POLITICAL /V/ WASN'T LIKE THAT WE WAS LIBERALS N SHIT
I MEAN I HATE THE SJW'S TOO BUT YOU'RE JUST LIKE THEM, YOU RACIST MISOGYNISTIC PROBLEMATIC PISS BABIES
YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING WHITE MALES
I BET YOU HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED UNDERTALE
I BET YOU HAVEN'T EVEN WATCHED YOUR WIFE TASTE BLACK CUM
URGH I CAN'T EVEN
>>
+1
>>
>>339653631
check this 7
>>
>>339653631
See anon, the issue is it isnt board culture and it sure as hell was not this way, and when faggots like you constantly try to assert your newfaggoty image of what 4chan "was" (probably pieced together from fox news broadcasts) it annoys some people.
>>
Hi Carl.
>>
>>339653631
What are you doing?

No seriously. What the fuck are you doing? What do you hope to accomplish? Why this thing specifically?
Did you not get enough attention at home? Are you okay? Do you need a hug?
>>
>>339654014
Nice Reddit revisionism. You weren't even here when /n/ was News, were you.
>>
I know you're shitposting, but it really annoys me how many people here are acting like retarded SJWs either for attention, or simply to be contrarian, or maybe both.

I've seen entire threads get ruined because some anon got triggered by the /pol/ boogeyman and wouldn't shut up about them taken over /v/.
>>
>>339653631
>>>reddit
>>
>>339654186
How in the FUCK does that relate to /v/ or the site as a whole? Your fucking niche board sure as fuck did not represent the site.
>>
I mean, yeah, 4chan has ALWAYS been bigoted. This is the only place on the internet where "Fag" became a standard part of the lexicon.
What bugs me is how retarded and agressive about it we've become over the years.

It's not enough to go "Yeah, I just throw out the word 'nigger' every other sentence, so what?"

Now we've gotta be proactive about it. GAYS ARE A DISEASE, WE WUZ KANGS N SHIT, ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES, etc, and then get all butthurt when the rest of the internet calls us out on it.

We went from not giving a shit, to crusaders against "degeneracy", which, along with being a betrayal of the board's original values, just makes this place hard to keep coming back to.
>>
File: 49f.png (130 KB, 534x400) Image search: [Google]
49f.png
130 KB, 534x400
Daily reminder.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.