[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since SV is flopping on steam we won't get EV huh?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: Senran_Kagura_EV_1920-1080.jpg (281 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Senran_Kagura_EV_1920-1080.jpg
281 KB, 1920x1080
Since SV is flopping on steam we won't get EV huh?
>>
>>339639384
Don't care, I'm having fun
>>
File: 1464670817640.png (4 MB, 1493x1332) Image search: [Google]
1464670817640.png
4 MB, 1493x1332
>You didn't fall for the PC meme
>>
>3rd most selling on steam
>flopping

Nice one salty sony pony
>>
>>339639384
I really wish it was a better port. I'm disappointed in XSEED

Xanadu Next when?
>>
>>339639384
what you need to understand is that if you port a game to pc it is not for the revenue
it is for the free publicity that pc gaymers create
>>
Thank god, PC kiddies have forever ruined SK threads, maybe we can recover if the PC never get a glorious ninja titty game again.
>>
>>339639747
>not being pc+ps4 masterrace

aaaahahahha
>>
>>339640004
>ruined
It was pure waifuposting. Now there'll just be more of it
>>
>Tried multiplayer game once
>Skirmish
>Joined game. Doesn't know what to do.
>Kill some bots
>Killed by ult from other side of the room.
>Respawn
>Game ends as someone already got 30k score.
>Back to story mode

IDK man, I feel like this game would be ruined by hackers before anything else.
>>
>>339640197

Have you seen the fucking threads on /v/? They been nothing, but shitposting

I want PCfags and normies fuck off.
>>
>>339639384
Where did you get your data from? It's been available for only 5 hours.
>>
>>339640089
>PS4 masterrace

What's so great about the PS4 that I should buy it over a new card and CPU?
>But PSN ex-
Adding in emulation of any past gen before the last, mods, and actually being useful outside a second media player?
>>
MURASAKI IS MY WIFE!

>>339639384
I rather want the 3DS games on steam instead of EV
>>
EV was never going to get released anyway, XSEED already said so.

Anyway if you actually cared about this series you would already own the consoles for it.
>>
>>339640279
This happens with every new release. Wait a few days and the threads will go back to normal
>>
>>339640337

What so great about PC gaming if it has no games?
>>
I don't think any PC player would be terribly upset that this less-than-mediocre musou clone won't be getting any more games on PC. The game isn't even good wankbait, the models are absolutely terrible and the characters are the most generic, uninspired anime shit possible.
>>
Define flopping though?
SV isn't GTAV or Tortanic, 10k should be enough for breaking even.
>>
>>339639384
Give it time, look how well Neptunia sold. Never underestimate the weebs.
>>
>>339640421
>XSEED already said so
post source faggot
>>
>>339640694

Not him, but they said they were unsure if they were able to bring EV to the PC.

Sony probably cockblocking it.
>>
>>339640524

You're preaching to the choir, most positive posters are xseed employees. We're their bank on cons.
>>
>>339640281
I'm guessing he looked at how many people are playing it. Peak is 707 people. That doesn't represent sales of course.
>>
>>339640514
I know you want to project Sony onto PC but :
It doesn't need games unlike the PS4 to begin with.

Ports are better, can play any gen before 2007 with improvements, can get games for way cheaper legally as well, I can multitask with gaming.
>>
>>339640279
You DO realise most of it's just shitposters and falseflags right? Besides the shitposting comes from both sides.

>Fucking PCfags will RUIN these threads!
>Thanks for beta testing Sonycucks!
>>
>>339640827

>PC doesn't need games

Why would you need games when you can just shitpost and play scraps :^)
>>
Bringing this game to the PC was the worst thing XSEED has ever done and I will buy every single game from them onward used.

Go fuck yourselves you fucking jews
>>
>>339640890
>Scraps
Games aren't food and have some universal sense of quality unless they really fuck up the port.
Since when did even trolling memes become awful food analogies?
Never mind most people end up playing a game for a month then shelving it on any platform. You're wasting your money regardless.

>When you can just shitpost
You're doing that now fuccboi.
>>
>>339640889
Man, this place is just awful from every angle. Why do I even come here anymore? And I don't mean, 4chan, I mean /v/. Most of the other boards I go to are alright.
>>
>>339641326
I hear you anon.
>>
>>339640889
This Anon speaks the truth. Vita releases on steam are some of the most cancerous times on /v/

If you want to talk about the game then you will just have to wait out the shitstorm and come back in a week or two, preferably never, for your own good.
>>
>>339639384
so many companies trying to copy neptunia's success
it will probably never happen again too since neptunia was a novelty on steam before the wave of weebshit that followed
>>
File: 1142745086137.jpg (31 KB, 523x272) Image search: [Google]
1142745086137.jpg
31 KB, 523x272
>>339641005
>>
>>339641326
Getting away from /v/ is a good thing. It's such a cesspool of shitposting and trolls. You'll find you enjoy games in general more when you aren't here very often.
>>
PCfags don't deserve it.

So I hope it does flop.
>>
>>339642546
in these pc ports cases, it's just buttblasted vita/pscucks.
>>
>>339642686
60 fps warm anime titty
>>
Meh, who cares.

As long as it keeps coming to PS4 (or ideally, 3DS) they can do whatever they want.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.