[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>game is banned in North Korea So apparently a game depicting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: homefront.jpg (501 KB, 800x940) Image search: [Google]
homefront.jpg
501 KB, 800x940
>game is banned in North Korea

So apparently a game depicting a FICTIONAL, ALTERNATIVE history where America is fighting against Korea is banned. We've come a long way since the first Mortal Kombat but more than two decades later censorship is still common. Violence has come a long way since then, but censorship and outright banning is still present and it boggles the mind how long will this last.
>>
>>339633970
This is the most retarded thread I've read all week.
>>
>>339634093
Yeah. OP Should probably end it
>>
these guys are a joke for not making it about china, do they even get any sales out of china
>>
File: FRANKLINonPCin240p.png (91 KB, 276x345) Image search: [Google]
FRANKLINonPCin240p.png
91 KB, 276x345
>North Korea still doesn't like fun

shocking

>implying Homefront is even "fun"
>>
>>339633970
>something is banned in north korea
wow this is front page news
>>
>>339633970
So Anita has infiltrated even N.Korea now? What the fuck guys
>>
>>339633970
How much of a sheltered tunnel vision idiot can you be?
You're talking about the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, everything is banned there.
>>
could north koreans even have a way to play it
>>
>>339633970
Consider suicide.
Someone told you to consider it before, right? I can tell. I recommend listening to them.
>>
>>339633970
>he thinks video game censorship is the biggest issue in best korea

man i'm glad we have people like you to identify the problem areas.
>>
Such a great game. You should buy it if you haven't already done so.
>>
>>339633970
This comes as a surprise to you? Do you not know anything about North Korea?
>>
>North Korea
>Censorship of a game where North Korea is the antagonist
YA DON'T FUCKIN' SAY.
>>
>this many people fell for it
To be fair, it was pretty high level
>>
the koreans can just switch the language to korean and pretend they are fighting america, maybe get a mod that changes the flags to american flags
>>
File: kim-ii-sung.jpg (46 KB, 618x360) Image search: [Google]
kim-ii-sung.jpg
46 KB, 618x360
>>339633970
>Game is actually banned in South Korea because it can cause troubles with North Korea
Why are you doing this, capitalist pigs? Why do you always try to turn every nation on itself, than make all the tragedy into shooting gallery bullshit, and they lie blatantly about muh censorship and muh freedom of speech? Not even joking, literally - why?
>>
>>339633970
They have video games in North Korea?
>>
>>339635658
http://www.pyongyangracer.co
Yes they do.
>>
>>339633970
They have vidya in Best Korea? This is news to me.
>>
>>339635629
because they lie and deflect about everything
ever heared of an article called "by calling for peace un is forcing war"
>>
>>339633970

What game isn't banned in North Korea?

I mean do they even got consoles or PC's?
>>
>>339634845
A small layer of elite maybe. It has a flourishing (compared to the real one at least) black economy.
>>
Imagine all the butthurt if someone released a game where the US are the bad guys invading a country, and you play the good guys from the country trying to kill all the US bads.

Someone please make this, I need to know exactly how butthurt people would get.
>>
File: muh_freedom_fighters.jpg (588 KB, 2151x1606) Image search: [Google]
muh_freedom_fighters.jpg
588 KB, 2151x1606
>>339635882
>>
drpk confirmed best korea
>>
>>339636449
>not FSA.jpg
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.