[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want something to be fucking excited for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: reggie_jim.jpg (107 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
reggie_jim.jpg
107 KB, 800x533
I just want something to be fucking excited for
>>
>>339613697
HOW ABOUT MOTHER 3 REGGIE?!
>>
File: needamiibos.jpg (42 KB, 720x702) Image search: [Google]
needamiibos.jpg
42 KB, 720x702
>>339613697
Here you go.
>>
>>339613697
Who cares?
Being excited is stupid.
How many games announced last year actually came out?
Enjoy your games now.
You are a person who enjoys video games, so fucking play them. Your hobby isn't "being hyped".
>>
Why do people like Reggie?
He's fucked us over on so many promotions and never goes out of his way for us.
>>
>>339613839
I've played everything on the Wii U that's worth playing and the last worthwhile game it's going to get I'll likely play on the NX, and that's at least 9 months from now

This would be an incredibly depressing year if I was a Nintendo-only gamer, especially since they seem like they're not going to be revealing the NX any time soon. Without even hope, what is left? For a company that used to have nearly monthly directs, they seem fucking dead. I know it's not true, but as for outward appearances, it's silent as the grave in Nintendoland
>>
There's literally no temerity needed for this E3, tons of Nintendo content has been outsourced and produced by fans for fans. The last three years, were exceedingly optimistic and the only thing worth getting down about is the latest reveal of Amiibos. I don't see how this E3 could be worse than 2013's E3 or even 2011's E3 for Nintendo, it's all going to come down to solid and stolid salesmanshp and effective marketing design.

Considering the latest trend of console exclusives from Microsoft and Sony, anyone who isn't looking forward to a more competitive Nintendo will just buy another console, which isn't a sale lost, but a sale not yet obtained. It's not the most lucrative sales practice but it really does beat trying to cater to a denomination of gamers that change whim on the fly. Even if they weren't so partial and picky about games, I still feel like it would be hard for Nintendo to sell to 2/3rds of the multiplatform userbase.

I just want to see Zelda U and a bunch of news surrounding it, since we've heard literally nothing about it in the last year or so. The game looks okay and the design for the game looks even more promising, especially after Hyrule Warriors did so well. As a long time Zelda fan and Nintendo enthusiast, I do not see how they can fuck up E3 this year at all.
>>
File: TegraX1.jpg (220 KB, 700x434) Image search: [Google]
TegraX1.jpg
220 KB, 700x434
There's nothing to get excited about.
>>
File: notmyproblem.jpg (36 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
notmyproblem.jpg
36 KB, 640x480
>>
>>339613868

His personality. With fags like Rapp the Prostitute working at Nintendo we need someone like Reggie with his attitude, casual cursing and memes to keep the balance.
>>
>>339613697
Too bad. You get Zelda info and NOTHING else.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.